Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Michael Schratt UFO investigator

ufo

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#16    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,202 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 01 May 2014 - 07:23 PM

View Posttoast, on 01 May 2014 - 07:20 PM, said:

I didn`t took it personally. But can you answer the question pls?

Theres rules about members correcting others grammar. report the troll :tu:

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#17    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 01 May 2014 - 07:24 PM

View Posttoast, on 01 May 2014 - 07:20 PM, said:

I didn`t took it personally. But can you answer the question pls?

This guy says it very well.

https://www.youtube....h?v=2O_KuEOLuyI

Posted Image

#18    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 5,416 posts

• Let there be Ziggy

Posted 01 May 2014 - 07:32 PM

View Postzoser, on 01 May 2014 - 07:24 PM, said:

This guy says it very well.
If you think so, ok. But do you still rember my little question, Mr.Z?

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

#19    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 01 May 2014 - 07:33 PM

View Postseeder, on 01 May 2014 - 07:23 PM, said:

You are not awake.  There was no correction.

Posted Image

#20    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 5,416 posts

• Let there be Ziggy

Posted 01 May 2014 - 07:42 PM

View Postseeder, on 01 May 2014 - 07:23 PM, said:

Nope because I have a golden heart for freaks. :yes:

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

#21    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,736 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 08:35 PM

Nice video Bendigger...cheers

Near the end when they were talking about that black triangle shaped craft and showing the visual reconstruction of it in Bay 8...

I thought.....Rendlesham..!!!

Oh...and  near the beginning when Dan Burisch said the being was 'clearly being mistreated'....I felt sad and upset about that... :cry:

Edited by bee, 01 May 2014 - 08:38 PM.

#22    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 5,416 posts

• Let there be Ziggy

Posted 01 May 2014 - 08:42 PM

View Posttoast, on 01 May 2014 - 07:16 PM, said:

Is your grammar in the German language perfect, Mr. Z.?
??

#23    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,033 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 08:43 PM

View Postbee, on 01 May 2014 - 08:35 PM, said:

Nice video Bendigger...cheers

Near the end when they were talking about that black triangle shaped craft and showing the visual reconstruction of it in Bay 8...

I thought.....Rendlesham..!!!

Oh...and  near the beginning when Dan Burisch said the being was 'clearly being mistreated'....I felt sad and upset about that... :cry:

Well Well Bee our sweet Bee ! How the Heck are you this wonderful year of 2014 ? Dont forget to Look up ,Cause thats where it all Is !
Cheer`s Love ! :whistle:

This is a Work in Progress!

#24    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,202 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 01 May 2014 - 08:45 PM

View Postbee, on 01 May 2014 - 08:35 PM, said:

Dan Burisch

Bee, how many times have you changed your name? IN fact, why would anyone do that? Yeh pedos ok, and others with skeletons in the closet I guess

Do read.

quote:
"His name today is Dan Burisch. Before that it was Dan Catselas, and when Eyewitness News first ran into him, it was Dan Crain. "Doctor" Dan Crain,
Burisch says he worked in an underground lab at S-4 near Area 51, the same place first made public by Bob Lazar. Inside he met an extraterrestrial named Jrod and they became pals. He also met angels in the lab and they spoke in Hebrew. :lol:

On Frenchman's Mountain, Burisch discovered the first seeds of life on earth.  :clap: Who believes this stuff? His wife Deborah for one. She signed a sworn statement saying she too works for MJ-12, the secret government. Family friend Marcia McDowell, another alleged secret agent, supports the story too. It's grown more complex ever since we first heard some of it in 1990. It's more complex now.

There are photos of Burisch and his wife in military garb saluting each other. Neither ever served in the military. Intriguingly, they have a sticker on their windshield that allows access to Nellis AFB. Would a real government scientist be allowed to openly dribble out government secrets? We asked former army intelligence Colonel John Alexander.

"It's highly improbable," said Col. John Alexander, retired army intelligence. What about his PHD? Burisch says he earned his doctorate in 1990 at Stony Brook University in New York. The school says he was never a student there. Burisch says his records were erased. But at the time he supposedly earned his degree in New York, records show, he had a full time job in Las Vegas as a parole officer.

He now says he flew back and forth to the school on weekends. Ridiculous, the university says. He met his wife as a parole officer. She was there on drug charges. She's spent 12 years in the PBX department of the Mirage, but that's just a cover job.

We asked MGM Mirage if they know they have a secret agent working for them in a cover job. They do now. Marcia McDowell, another secret operative, who solicited our coverage a few times, is seen in a video as she uncovers a space probe on Frenchman's Mountain and then meticulously dissects it's sophisticated electrical tape and rubber tubing.

Someone else who believes Burisch is his mom, Dodie Crane, although she has some doubts too. "If my son is the biggest bull****er in the world, I want to know about it," said Dodie Crain, Dan's mom.

Like everyone else in this story, Dodie declined an on camera interview, but told us her son, whom she hasn't seen in 12 years, is telling the truth. She's written her own book about it. :tu:

For a final opinion on this story, we turned to a man who helped to inspire it and who supposedly was in the secret program with Burisch.

"This is the biggest bull***t story I have ever heard in my life. Anybody that actually believes this guy should be ashamed of themselves. I never worked at Tonopah. I never met this knucklehead," said Bob Lazar.
(wow thats a first from Lazar)

The sticker on the windshield is from Nellis. The United States Air Force says it's a low level sticker, easy to get, allowing access to the commissary, and that you can get one if you've had a relative in the military, as Deb Burisch has.

Also, Eyewitness News did talk to UNLV where Dan Burisch really did earn a B.A. in psychology. He's listed in the alumni guide as having that PHD from New York, but UNLV told us the alumni guide doesn't verify someone's post graduate credentials, so just because it says PHD in the guide means little.

Edited by seeder, 01 May 2014 - 09:13 PM.

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#25    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,736 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 09:13 PM

Seeder....where did you get that quote..can you add the link, please...

and I expect people who work in sensitive areas or for agencies do change their name...

I've known about Dan Burisch for years and the stuff he comes out with is certainly a 'challenge', to say the least...

Maybe truth is indeed stranger than fiction...

Maybe his stuff is a mixture of fact and fiction....dunno....

But there are supposed to be two different groups of 'insiders'...one lot who want the public brought into
the whole UFO/ET thing...and given information...and one lot who want it kept completely out of the public domain forever...

He could be associated with the former

perhaps?

#26    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,202 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 09:19 PM

View Postbee, on 01 May 2014 - 09:13 PM, said:

Seeder....where did you get that quote..can you add the link, please...

and I expect people who work in sensitive areas or for agencies do change their name...

I've known about Dan Burisch for years and the stuff he comes out with is certainly a 'challenge', to say the least...

Maybe truth is indeed stranger than fiction...

Maybe his stuff is a mixture of fact and fiction....dunno....

But there are supposed to be two different groups of 'insiders'...one lot who want the public brought into
the whole UFO/ET thing...and given information...and one lot who want it kept completely out of the public domain forever...

He could be associated with the former

perhaps?

well Bee, that particular set of quotes was from here:  http://www.rense.com...ral69/drdan.htm

But its a common set of statements when you dig

eta:DAN even responds on that link!

sorry about the name was knee deep in another case

Edited by seeder, 01 May 2014 - 09:21 PM.

#27    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,736 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 09:33 PM

Ta...here's the link so anyone interested can read his reply...

http://www.rense.com...ral69/drdan.htm

#28    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,736 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 09:39 PM

here's the link so anyone interested can read his reply

http://www.rense.com...ral69/drdan.htm

#29    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,736 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 09:45 PM

well someone is certainly knee deep in something.... and I seem to be having a spot of bother with my computer and replies...

oh for a level playing field....

#30    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,202 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 10:18 PM

View Postbee, on 01 May 2014 - 09:45 PM, said:

well someone is certainly knee deep in something.... and I seem to be having a spot of bother with my computer and replies...

oh for a level playing field....

:yes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users