Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Michael Schratt UFO investigator

ufo

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#91    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,120 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:09 AM

View Postbendigger0, on 04 May 2014 - 12:00 AM, said:

I don't know why...  Do you acknowledge that the aforementioned "flying saucers" exist?

No I dont,

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#92    bendigger0

bendigger0

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:29 AM

View Postseeder, on 04 May 2014 - 12:09 AM, said:

No I dont,
Thank you for your sincere response.

#93    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 5,406 posts

• Let there be Ziggy

Posted 04 May 2014 - 09:40 AM

View Postbendigger0, on 03 May 2014 - 09:31 PM, said:

What do you have to say about "flying saucers"?  Do these things exist, or not?

View Postbendigger0, on 03 May 2014 - 11:19 PM, said:

Something; metallic in appearance, often disk-shaped, and demonstrating unusual
flight-characteristics... sometimes seen in our skies.  Not of known terrestrial origin.
I`m, sorry but pls understand that I cannot answer such simple question. Not in relation to possible extraterrestrial
life forms, their level of technology and civilization, their possible advanced capabilities for interstellar space
travel, their potentially presence on earth or in the earth`s orbit/atmosphere in the past/present/future. The questions
subject should not be polluted by a definition that was established in the 40s (or so) based on the fact that the first
UFO pics were created by using soucers, hubcaps and other human originated stuff. Your question is a classic
grandpa to grandchild question, so it is for entertaiment purposes only but not related to any scientific based question.
But to not let you alone in the dark, yes I`m 100% sure that the development and so existence of, how we name it,
intelligent life is a general part of the universe`s job like the creation of nebulars, stars and planets. But I do not give
lousy *****ng 5 Yuan to the reports, clips and testimonials on ZUFOs (zoser UFOs), like pics of wedding ballons
(the "Portugal case"), flying jogging pants (antigravity influence on cameras) and all this homemade UFO rubbish
that`s published. :yes:

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

#94    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 04 May 2014 - 04:09 PM

View Posttoast, on 04 May 2014 - 09:40 AM, said:

I`m, sorry but pls understand that I cannot answer such simple question. Not in relation to possible extraterrestrial
life forms, their level of technology and civilization, their possible advanced capabilities for interstellar space
travel, their potentially presence on earth or in the earth`s orbit/atmosphere in the past/present/future. The questions
subject should not be polluted by a definition that was established in the 40s (or so) based on the fact that the first
UFO pics were created by using soucers, hubcaps and other human originated stuff. Your question is a classic
grandpa to grandchild question, so it is for entertaiment purposes only but not related to any scientific based question.
But to not let you alone in the dark, yes I`m 100% sure that the development and so existence of, how we name it,
intelligent life is a general part of the universe`s job like the creation of nebulars, stars and planets. But I do not give
lousy *****ng 5 Yuan to the reports, clips and testimonials on ZUFOs (zoser UFOs), like pics of wedding ballons
(the "Portugal case"), flying jogging pants (antigravity influence on cameras) and all this homemade UFO rubbish
that`s published. :yes:

Maybe you would prefer a case like the Belgian UFO then?

Posted Image

#95    bendigger0

bendigger0

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 04:35 PM

View Postzoser, on 04 May 2014 - 04:09 PM, said:

The response "not able to answer your simple question"(regarding the existence of metallic in appearance, often disk-shaped, exhibiting unusual flight characteristics)... ends it for me.

#96    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 04:56 PM

View Postbendigger0, on 04 May 2014 - 04:35 PM, said:

The response "not able to answer your simple question"(regarding the existence of metallic in appearance, often disk-shaped, exhibiting unusual flight characteristics)... ends it for me.

Because you want a simple answer to a complicated topic. It's easiest to just yell "flying saucers!".

#97    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:05 PM

View Postscowl, on 04 May 2014 - 04:56 PM, said:

Because you want a simple answer to a complicated topic. It's easiest to just yell "flying saucers!".

Yet impossible to give an alternative believable explanation.  That's why we hear people yell "Lighthouse" or "A10's".

Posted Image

#98    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 5,406 posts

• Let there be Ziggy

Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:10 PM

It may hurt you but I do not "prefer" any of the cases you have presented here, pls don`t take this personally.
All these "cases" are too simple for my understanding, like your "flying jogging trousers".

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

#99    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:45 PM

View Postzoser, on 04 May 2014 - 05:05 PM, said:

Yet impossible to give an alternative believable explanation.  That's why we hear people yell "Lighthouse" or "A10's".

Neither explanation was yelled. They are both believable explanations for both incidents to people who have read about these cases for decades and understand them.

And that's why the world has moved on to other cases.

#100    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:46 PM

View Posttoast, on 04 May 2014 - 05:10 PM, said:

It may hurt you but I do not "prefer" any of the cases you have presented here, pls don`t take this personally.
All these "cases" are too simple for my understanding, like your "flying jogging trousers".

Why are you here then?

View Postscowl, on 04 May 2014 - 05:45 PM, said:

Neither explanation was yelled. They are both believable explanations for both incidents to people who have read about these cases for decades and understand them.

And that's why the world has moved on to other cases.

You have been debunked Scowl.

Nothing more to say.

Posted Image

#101    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:02 PM

View Postzoser, on 04 May 2014 - 05:46 PM, said:

Nothing more to say.

Because never have anything to say. Why is that, Zoser?

#102    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,300 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 06 May 2014 - 08:33 AM

View Postzoser, on 04 May 2014 - 05:05 PM, said:

Offering a very likely situation is easy, having you understand it is only what is impossible.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#103    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,300 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 06 May 2014 - 08:37 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#104    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 12,649 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 07 May 2014 - 02:47 AM

<snip>

Nothing more to say.

No, you have been handed your behind - AGAIN. And in a rather pathetic way, I daresay

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#105    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 12,649 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 07 May 2014 - 02:50 AM

By the way, don't worry, you are neither the first nor the last - posters like that are a dime a dozen. You could,however, educate yourself a wee bit. It would help.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users