Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

NASA Image Mars Beach Cut Stone Pillars

mars anomalies alien alien life alien technology extraterrestrial aliens mars anomaly extraterrestrial life mars

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1    dalerivers

dalerivers

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:13 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=9tfQjhGW_os

NASA Images Show  Mars Beach And Cut Stone Pillars Decorated With Dolphins Mars Anomalies

Martian Art? This NASA image shows cut stone blocks,cement blocks and pillars decorated with what appear to be dolphins or some sort of fish. The fact that the pillar seems to
be decorated with dolphin/fish and is found on what appears to be a beach setting...is pretty amazing. The NASA caption states that this image has been color enhanced to increase the contrast between different rock and soil types on the Martian surface.

#2    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,683 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:22 PM

I always wondered about those square blocks on Mars . Way to perfectly square to be shaped by the wind

#3    Sundew

Sundew

Psychic Spy

• 1,764 posts

• Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectos Nunc

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:22 PM

We do have hexagonal (six-sided) basalt blocks naturally occurring on the Earth, but these Martian forms are rather curious. Don't know about "dolphins and fish" but the square bisected block-like form is very interesting. It would be interesting to dig one out and see the entire form of the object.

(Corrected spelling error.)

Edited by Sundew, 03 May 2014 - 02:23 PM.

#4    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,416 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:28 PM

There's weirder geology than that right here on Earth.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#5    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,182 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:34 PM

Google this:

"tessellated pavement"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by seeder, 03 May 2014 - 02:38 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6    dalerivers

dalerivers

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:35 PM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 03 May 2014 - 02:22 PM, said:

I always wondered about those square blocks on Mars . Way to perfectly square to be shaped by the wind
Yes, the one in the rear in this video ... the cement block object...those very precise corners on it...I just  can't see that being done by wind or erosion.

#7    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• 1,683 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:38 PM

Wow that is so interesting, but since the legend is saying that the step way stones were built by a king, wouldn't be safer to assume so instead of attributing this unusual feature to nature?

I won't compare anything on Mars to what is on Earth. Historians don't even know how many races and nations ruled the earth before. A named lava cut like stones can be in fact an old pavement from an ancient city. There were billions of ppl on earth so far and their traces will be seen everywhere

Edited by qxcontinuum, 03 May 2014 - 02:41 PM.

#8    dalerivers

dalerivers

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:39 PM

View PostLilly, on 03 May 2014 - 02:28 PM, said:

There's weirder geology than that right here on Earth.

Completely different phenomena...lots of strange naturally formed strange geological features on Mars as well. These objects, both the ones in this video and other videos stand out, distinctly different than the surroundings...not a part of some natural widespread geological formation...

#9    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:35 PM

View Postdalerivers, on 03 May 2014 - 02:13 PM, said:

https://www.youtube....h?v=9tfQjhGW_os

NASA Images Show  Mars Beach And Cut Stone Pillars Decorated With Dolphins Mars Anomalies

Martian Art? This NASA image shows cut stone blocks,cement blocks and pillars decorated with what appear to be dolphins or some sort of fish. The fact that the pillar seems to
be decorated with dolphin/fish and is found on what appears to be a beach setting...is pretty amazing. The NASA caption states that this image has been color enhanced to increase the contrast between different rock and soil types on the Martian surface.

Polygonal stonework on Mars!

Now I'm really interested!

Posted Image

#10    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,182 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:49 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 May 2014 - 03:35 PM, said:

Polygonal stonework on Mars!

Now I'm really interested!

:w00t:   Really interested? If you bothered to watch the vid in the op you'd see 'polygonal'  wasnt even mentioned.

yet more proof you just troll

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#11    willowdreams

willowdreams

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 966 posts

• Never let the facts get in the way of the truth- heard during an episode of 'Lie to Me' by Dr. Cal Lightman

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:57 PM

I am going to be honest.
I do not see it the way the video directs us to see it.

I do not see anything there that does not look 'naturally' formed.

I understand though how things ARE perceived. I mean here on earth I have seen cement structures that LOOK naturally formed but are not, and I have seen things created by nature that looks manufactured by humans.

The video is nice, I enjoy looking at nasa images, but I do not see it the same way the person on the video directs us to see it.

Posted Image

#12    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:00 PM

View Postseeder, on 03 May 2014 - 03:49 PM, said:

:w00t:   Really interested? If you bothered to watch the vid in the op you'd see 'polygonal'  wasnt even mentioned.

yet more proof you just troll

See 2:48

Posted Image

#13    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• 3,961 posts

• .....This moment contains all moments.....

...You dont have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.....

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:33 PM

Yup . There was a civilization on mars .... and PS these are not basalt columns ))) looks like polygonal masonry actually !

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
Galileo Galilei
Posted Image
"Who never walks save where he sees men's tracks makes no discoveries."J.G. Holland

#14    Pericynthion

Pericynthion

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:53 PM

View Postdalerivers, on 03 May 2014 - 02:13 PM, said:

Nothing anomalous here.  Just sandstone blocks shattered by a small meteorite impact.  The image was taken by Opportunity at Concepción crater.  The crater is small, about 10 meters in diameter, and relatively fresh.

Posted Image

Here's the view from space, courtesy of Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter.  Opportunity is sitting at the edge of the crater, just to the left of the arrow:

Posted Image
source:  http://www.nasa.gov/...s/pia12969.html

The  blocks aren't artificial, and there are no carved dolphins:

Posted Image
source:  http://marsrover.nas...RP2558L3M1.HTML

Posted Image
source:  http://marsrover.nas...UP2560L2M1.HTML

I think it's pretty clear from the closeup images that the rocks aren't artificial.  The sides aren't actually flat, and they're not parallel to each other.  They're just blocky chunks of sandstone, like these here on earth:

Posted Image

Now, the geologists DID find something interesting about these rocks, but it has nothing to do with them being artificial, carved, etc.  For more, take a look here (link).  Mars has plenty of natural mysteries to explore.  There's really no need to imagine aliens in every photo.

#15    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 05:11 PM

View PostSolarPlexus, on 03 May 2014 - 04:33 PM, said:

Yup . There was a civilization on mars .... and PS these are not basalt columns ))) looks like polygonal masonry actually !

Did you say 'polygonal masonry'?

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users