Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

A secret war in space

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#1    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:53 PM

I am starting to believe there is a secret star wars like war out there and Earth is just the "discordiant apple". I am afraid that all the military technology is serving a different purpose.
And yes in religion this is seen as a reality. After losing the war against God, Satan's and his servants were thrown on Earth. Looks like he Satan the alien has empowered the Earth with his knowledge focusing on war development weapons and strategies enough to deny outsiders visiting us. He is simply building an army ready for confrontation.

Interesting scenario, more like a sci fi, but it is really? everything i read  about ancient times, modern, religion, secret societies, geolocation of the richest ppl, economics etc is leading me to this presumption

Edited by qxcontinuum, 03 May 2014 - 02:53 PM.

#2    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,669 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:15 PM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 03 May 2014 - 02:53 PM, said:

everything i read  about < > leading me to this presumption

read more credible literature. Or go out and enjoy real life! With all due respect.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#3    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:31 PM

I am starting to believe there is a secret star wars like war out there and Earth is just the "discordiant apple". I am afraid that all the military technology is serving a different purpose.
And yes in religion this is seen as a reality. After losing the war against God, Satan's and his servants were thrown on Earth. Looks like he Satan the alien has empowered the Earth with his knowledge focusing on war development weapons and strategies enough to deny outsiders visiting us. He is simply building an army ready for confrontation.

Interesting scenario, more like a sci fi, but it is really? everything i read  about ancient times, modern, religion, secret societies, geolocation of the richest ppl, economics etc is leading me to this presumption

It's an over simplified and mythological view.

1) If there is a battle of good versus evil going on it's right here.  I see no evidence that it's going on elsewhere.

2) Evil (Satan) is not a force in it's own right.  It is a creation of man, as a result of prolonged unnatural generation. Of  that there is evidence a plenty.  Card 15 in the Taro alludes to this.

3) These powered essences occupy the planet's astral light, and humans.  They have no place in the natural order of things.

4) The next evolutionary change is already upon us.  The astral light will be cleaned up, and so expect to see these essences occupy humans more and more as their last place of retreat.  This will result in extreme human behaviour mostly perverse.

5) Not all human beings will be able to evolve though the changes now onsetting.  Some may have left it too late and will not be able to respond.

6) Unnatural essences will slowly die and be absent for the start of the next epoch.  This is the 1000 years peace mentioned in the bible.

7) I can't think of anything else to write but I liked the idea of there being 7 things in the list and not 6.

Z

Edited by zoser, 03 May 2014 - 03:47 PM.

Posted Image

#4    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,669 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:32 PM

:w00t: :w00t:

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5    Norbert the Incredible

Norbert the Incredible

A bit dull

• 26,830 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:46 PM

:mellow:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#6    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:46 PM

View PostAdmiral Rhubarb, on 03 May 2014 - 03:46 PM, said:

:mellow:

:alien:

Posted Image

#7    phantasia

phantasia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

• "Education has failed in a very serious way to convey the most important lesson science can teach: skepticism."
    DAVID SUZUKI

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:00 PM

So, Satan is an alien now?  What kind of mind-rotting crap have you been reading? We have thousands of years of great literature available instantly at our fingertips.  Check it out, pm me if you need a starting point.

Edited by phantasia, 03 May 2014 - 04:03 PM.

The truth need never fear ridicule.  ~ Sir Wearer of Hats

Psychosocial hypothesis in Ufology : http://en.wikipedia....cial_hypothesis

#8    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:03 PM

View Postphantasia, on 03 May 2014 - 04:00 PM, said:

So, Satan is an alien now?  What kind of mind-rotting crap have you been reading?

Yes I think Mr Q had that wrong.  Interesting to see what he has in mind though.

Posted Image

#9    phantasia

phantasia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

• "Education has failed in a very serious way to convey the most important lesson science can teach: skepticism."
    DAVID SUZUKI

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:06 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 May 2014 - 04:03 PM, said:

Yes I think Mr Q had that wrong.  Interesting to see what he has in mind though.

I think we can both guess...

#10    bendigger0

bendigger0

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:06 PM

Q... certainly there is a SECRET "space program".  The defense strategy called "Star Wars" is/was not so much about shooting down incoming ICBM's, as enabling a space based weapons system for variable uses.  Apparently, Earth-bound governments HAVE taken military action against "flying saucers",  as soon as they had the opportunity to do so.  In order for we mere citizens to cognate what the SECRET government is up to... we have to really stretch our imaginations, and realize that the limitless funding of "defense" technology supports a wide berth of "research" into all manner of space-based weaponry.  Nothing is dis-allowed; except perhaps the notion of a Universal Peace.

#11    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:10 PM

View Postbendigger0, on 03 May 2014 - 04:06 PM, said:

Q... certainly there is a SECRET "space program".  The defense strategy called "Star Wars" is/was not so much about shooting down incoming ICBM's, as enabling a space based weapons system for variable uses.  Apparently, Earth-bound governments HAVE taken military action against "flying saucers",  as soon as they had the opportunity to do so.  In order for we mere citizens to cognate what the SECRET government is up to... we have to really stretch our imaginations, and realize that the limitless funding of "defense" technology supports a wide berth of "research" into all manner of space-based weaponry.  Nothing is dis-allowed; except perhaps the notion of a Universal Peace.

Yes I meant to say, that there is evidence for a secret space program.

This to me is clear evidence:

Posted Image

#12    phantasia

phantasia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

DAVID SUZUKI

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:10 PM

View Postbendigger0, on 03 May 2014 - 04:06 PM, said:

So wait...aliens have developed the technology to conquer great odds (and unimaginable distances) to visit earth and are rebuffed by our Star Wars defense program?  Seems legit.

#13    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:16 PM

View Postphantasia, on 03 May 2014 - 04:10 PM, said:

So wait...aliens have developed the technology to conquer great odds (and unimaginable distances) to visit earth and are rebuffed by our Star Wars defense program?  Seems legit.

The star wars tech may not be ours.  You have to think about all possibilities.

Posted Image

#14    bendigger0

bendigger0

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:20 PM

View Postphantasia, on 03 May 2014 - 04:10 PM, said:

We, earth governments, only know one posture to take... it's always "defensive".  The general policy is to "shoot first, and ask questions later".  We are developing our weapons as well as we can.  Are they successful against "aliens"... i have no idea.  As for the traversing of light years in space... We don't know what Space is.  We think we do, but it should be easy to realize that our infantile perceptions have not achieved a complete picture of our environment.  Trillions for defense, not a penny for hunger.

#15    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,756 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:26 PM

have you been watching Doctor Who, theres a demon or could be Satan chained up inside a planet and heading towards a black hole

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users