Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Am i a Medium?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,238 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 05 May 2014 - 08:59 PM

Today at this job i was talking to the guy who hired us and i heard two things pop up in my head after he mentioned his son steve over a period of time working at his house Prison, and Meth. Strange right? Didn't think anything of it at first since i was working and i had no idea who this guy was nor did i care. I heard Prison in my head first when i was taking a bag of trash out to the curb. A little while later I then heard "Meth" when we were tearing up his wall when he was right next to me. (He had a bad fire so he hired us to clean out his basement).  I asked where his son was(i was thinking he was in school or something lol) and then he said he was in Prison. He got caught 3 times with possession of Meth in Colorado and sentenced to 22 years in prison.

I don't know where those thoughts came from but this isn't the first time something like this has happened. What do you guys think? I believe that the Human Mind is like a radio and some people can tune into that correct frequency to hear the "Environment" as i experienced it today, or other voices. Whether it be Spirits, Demons, or you just got a couple of screws loose lol.

#2    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,460 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 05 May 2014 - 11:31 PM

Maybe while he was mentioning his son.....over a period of time, he did mention prison and meths and you just were not fully listening.  It happens to me sometimes, someone is talking to me, I am bored sh**less and end up switching off, not deliberately, my brain picks up a few words but I do not realise they have been registered until later.
So I would say you are not a medium, but possibly not a very good listener if working or something is not taking your interest, this happens to many many people.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#3    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 01:13 AM

View Poststevemagegod, on 05 May 2014 - 08:59 PM, said:

Today at this job i was talking to the guy who hired us and i heard two things pop up in my head after he mentioned his son steve over a period of time working at his house Prison, and Meth. Strange right? Didn't think anything of it at first since i was working and i had no idea who this guy was nor did i care. I heard Prison in my head first when i was taking a bag of trash out to the curb. A little while later I then heard "Meth" when we were tearing up his wall when he was right next to me. (He had a bad fire so he hired us to clean out his basement).  I asked where his son was(i was thinking he was in school or something lol) and then he said he was in Prison. He got caught 3 times with possession of Meth in Colorado and sentenced to 22 years in prison.

I don't know where those thoughts came from but this isn't the first time something like this has happened. What do you guys think? I believe that the Human Mind is like a radio and some people can tune into that correct frequency to hear the "Environment" as i experienced it today, or other voices. Whether it be Spirits, Demons, or you just got a couple of screws loose lol.

My general rule of thumb is if you have to ask, you are not.

Your probably were picking it up subconsciously or even by intuition and empathy toward the man.
Usually mediums are passive and go into a self hypnotic state and have an attunement to all kinds outside influences as well as their own subconsciousness manifestations that they call spirits when it is usually just themselves which makes their misperception all the stronger in spirits. They usually don't learn to control the attunement it in the beginning  or start to understand it themselves and make themselves very open to misleading perceptions that lead to bad or uncontrollable influences.

True psychics learn to develop their intuition and learn how to understand and communicate with their subconscious as well as  other levels of consciousness. There are outside influences at work that can be tapped as well. Just remember remaining fully aware consciously is always a better path to follow when you discover your intuition is becoming strong, then trying to use it for mediumship.  :)

Edited by White Unicorn, 06 May 2014 - 01:15 AM.

#4    Kenemet

Kenemet

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 01:39 AM

While it's fairly common to "hear" one or two word items or impressions when talking to someone, I would think that a medium (if they existed) should be able to come up with a lot of incredibly specific information.

Such as the addresses (streets and numbers) where the person they were investigating lived as a child and the name of the specific schools and favorite teachers.  Or the number of operations they've had.  Mediums are supposed to be able to retrieve information from the dead, so... the father's burial location or the place where the grandfather went to school.

Things that would not be indicitave of mediumship (because cold reading or guessing would get this) would include names or letters of names, causes of death, messages from the dead, etc.  It should be very specific (full addresses, for instance) that could only be confirmed by research and couldn't be confabulated (someone's not likely to mistake the place their grandfather went to school.)

#5    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 13 May 2014 - 03:26 AM

Well tbh in this day and age, that would have been the first thing to pop into my head.  I think everyone is a meth head until proven otherwise.  Easier to prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse that way if you just run and scream from anyone that approaches you.  Work is hard though, I tell ya.

#6    Anton25

Anton25

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 06:46 PM

The voices came from spirits or yourself from your 3rd eye so you recognise you have a gift and that spirits and connection to spirits is real.. You should try meditating and seeing images to you may be able to talk back and communicate with the voices and people you see

#7    Redefining Success

Redefining Success

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:11 PM

View PostAnton25 said:

The voices came from spirits or yourself from your 3rd eye so you recognise you have a gift and that spirits and connection to spirits is real.. You should try meditating and seeing images to you may be able to talk back and communicate with the voices and people you see

Could it just be a lucky guess? Like guessing the lottery numbers?

I used to speak my friends anawers before he did and I don't have a third eye or spooks whispering in my ear. I just knew him fantastically well.

If what I type offends you, don't see it as an attack, but as my opinion.

#8    dr no

dr no

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts

• Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.
    Carl Sagan

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:35 PM

View PostAnton25, on 19 May 2014 - 06:46 PM, said:

Any proof for that mumbo jumbo you just come out with?

#9    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 7,021 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:41 PM

The whole mundane aspect aside... If it don't come from the dead, you are not a medium. So unless you really think it was a dead person whispering those words to you, you probably are not a medium.

#10    jamesjr191

jamesjr191

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

• S*** happens, again and again.

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:50 PM

Thats whaqt i was thinking of asking. Do you think you "Speak to the Dead?" A medium does, well supposedly. :unsure2:

If aware that another is wicked, say so:
Make no truce or treaty with foes. Hamaval 127

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users