Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 1 votes

Met officers to trial body cameras

met police officers body cameras crime scenes jack hart sir bernard hogan-howe

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 43,340 posts

• Sometimes it's better to keep the mystery unexplained.

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:43 PM

Met Police officers are to start wearing cameras on their uniforms as part of plans to boost transparency and accelerate convictions.

The cameras are designed to capture evidence at crime scenes.

But, Jack Hart from The Freedom Association says the move means "everyone is under suspicion".

http://www.bbc.co.uk...london-27313500

Posted Image

#2    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,177 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:27 PM

View PostStill Waters, on 08 May 2014 - 02:43 PM, said:

Met Police officers are to start wearing cameras on their uniforms as part of plans to boost transparency and accelerate convictions.

The cameras are designed to capture evidence at crime scenes.

But, Jack Hart from The Freedom Association says the move means "everyone is under suspicion".

http://www.bbc.co.uk...london-27313500
Will it have audio so you can hear the thugs Met Officers slagging you off and instigating the violence?

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users