Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

'Fake' Nelson Mandela interpreter stars in

thamsanqa jantjie nelson mandela fake interpreter

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 37,080 posts

• Que Sera, Sera - Whatever will be, will be..

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:25 PM

The 'fake' sign language interpreter who performed at Nelson Mandela's memorial has re-emerged to star in a bizarre advert for an Israeli start-up business.

A Tel Aviv based company says they pulled Mr Jantjie out of a psychiatric hospital to film an advert for them.

http://www.telegraph...rre-advert.html

Posted Image

#2    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,490 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:38 PM

South African broadcaster eNCA claimed that he had previously faced charges ranging from theft to rape and murder.

A Tel Aviv based company says they pulled Mr Jantjie out of a psychiatric hospital to film an advert for them.

http://www.telegraph...rre-advert.html

Are there no normal people left to do the advert?
How could they just pull him out? is the hospital he is in getting a backhander for this?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#3    :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

:PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

Deadliest of the Species

• 3,466 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 04:21 PM

I'm sure there's a simple and logical reason... But you would need to understand their way of thinking. Good luck.

Posted Image
"I'd long heard rumors of an alien species that hunted men for sport. I'd always thought they were nothing but campfire tales."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users