Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

France Targets Ivorian Airforce

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#31    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,834 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 07 November 2004 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE(wunarmdscissor @ Nov 7 2004, 03:26 PM)
After george bush' speeches and the whole "freedom fries" laughing stock what wuold u expect.

Did I say I support the "freedom fries" thing?

Anyway americans arent treated like sh** over there.
Only the ones who expect them to speak english and no nothing of their culture.

View Post

I've heard lots of americans complain about the french being rude to them if they found out they're american, and thats why some went to France with a canadian flag. And can you deny that french citizens have called americans stupid and other names?

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#32    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 07 November 2004 - 03:33 PM

like i said what do u exect with what the french had been called by even the american government lol.

I mean the whole freedom fries thing was insulting on a national, government level.

Im pretty sure that the stories i heard about french people in america far outweight ANYTHING thats happened to americans in france.

Stand up for the Champions
'MON the tic an tiocfaidh ar-la

saorsa na h-alba

#33    twpdyp

twpdyp

GOP for Life

• 2,448 posts

• The first step in any self improvement program is to admit there is room for improvement.

Posted 07 November 2004 - 03:39 PM

Im pretty sure that the stories i heard about french people in america far outweight ANYTHING thats happened to americans in france.

I cannot answer that one, I have never been to France. As a poor working stiff, blue collor and everything, I can't even afford to go to France. Now as far as French people being treated badly here I have never witnessed it, I cannot be everywhere but I have not seen or heard of any incidents of French Travelers being subjected to any form of abuse.

As we go through this life reaching, striving, and straining for life's brass ring, has any of us ever stopped to wonder just who is running the Merry-Go-Round?
You must play the hand that life deals you, if you dealt the hand to yourself you must play that hand silently .

#34    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 03:55 PM

I mean the whole freedom fries thing was insulting on a national, government level.

OMG, Wun.......  We agree...  That was just so embarrassing, and I can honestly say, I never called them that...

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

Some of the most beautiful works of art, are often not work at all...

#35    vimjams

vimjams

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts

• it Itches

Posted 07 November 2004 - 03:55 PM

I've heard lots of americans complain about the french being rude to them if they found out they're american, and thats why some went to France with a canadian flag. And can you deny that french citizens have called americans stupid and other names?

Jeez Stellar...You've just got through calling the French 'frogs' in another post...So you haven't got any room to talk about 'rude' remarks. And besides don't you think it's a bit 'sissy' of the Americans complaining to you (of all people) about the French (what! all French people) calling them 'stoopid' (?)

Vimjams
ph34r.gif

Posted Image

#36    Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Poltergeist

• 2,389 posts

• Deus Ex Conspiratio

Posted 07 November 2004 - 04:02 PM

Isn't this about french peacekeeping in the ivory coast and NOT racism? Back on topic please...

Fight Win Prevail - me
No guts No Glory - me
Cadjole....i like that word, so much more sophisticated than bludgeon.
Vicious says: You are saying impudence to me! That is impudence!!!1

#37    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 04:03 PM

Jeez Stellar...You've just got through calling the French 'frogs' in another post...So you haven't got any room to talk about 'rude' remarks. And besides don't you think it's a bit 'sissy' of the Americans complaining to you (of all people) about the French (what! all French people) calling them 'stoopid' (?)

Must I say again, that if we carry things from other threads into new threads, no one really gets anywhere, except offensive and pointless???   Come on.....   You really should relax a bit more.  You probably aren't even a bad guy Vim, but no one gets to ever see that side of you....  Wish I could...  May be a nice surprise..   original.gif

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

#38    vimjams

vimjams

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts

• it Itches

Posted 07 November 2004 - 04:31 PM

Must I say again, that if we carry things from other threads into new threads, no one really gets anywhere, except offensive and pointless??? Come on..... You really should relax a bit more

Not even half the baggage you've been carrying around from thread to thread concerning my posts Reese....You do keep falling into your own 'droppings' don't you.

Vimjams
ph34r.gif

Posted Image

#39    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 04:32 PM

I think you are really a sweetie...   wub.gif   I will see it one day...

#40    Lottie

Lottie

The Nappy Ninja !!

• 7,516 posts

• "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me." - Noel Coward

Posted 07 November 2004 - 04:34 PM

Not even half the baggage you've been carrying around from thread to thread concerning my posts Reese....You do keep falling into your own 'droppings' don't you.

Please...there is no need to be insulting.

#41    vimjams

vimjams

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts

• it Itches

Posted 07 November 2004 - 04:45 PM

I think you are really a sweetie...

What...You don't really think I'm the "vile" "vicious" "nasty" "twisted" "terrorist" that some people seem to think I am then?

Vimjams

ph34r.gif

Posted Image

#42    Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Poltergeist

• 2,389 posts

• Deus Ex Conspiratio

Posted 07 November 2004 - 04:46 PM

o_o Another thread that seems to be breeding insults.....calm down people, that means you too vimjams.

Fight Win Prevail - me
No guts No Glory - me
Cadjole....i like that word, so much more sophisticated than bludgeon.
Vicious says: You are saying impudence to me! That is impudence!!!1

#43    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 04:51 PM

No, Vim, I don't think that at all.  I just think you are strongly opiniated, as so many people here.  I don't think those things of babs, either.  Politics just get heated, it is the nature of the beast.  Some of the things you say, do make good sense, but it looses it's apeal when it comes to presentation, that is all.  I am sure you are a really great guy.  As I know Wun, Babs and others are all good people.

Reese    wub.gif

#44    vimjams

vimjams

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts

• it Itches

Posted 07 November 2004 - 05:08 PM

No...Blood Angel no insults: This is not anything like that...I think it's more of a case that I feel quite muted now. I hate it when people start being nice to me...My tail starts to tickle my belly.

Vimjams
ph34r.gif

Posted Image

#45    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 05:09 PM

Aww, Vim......   See, that was kinda sweet....   wub.gif   We are all more than just our political opinions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users