Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Al Sharpton versus the Teleprompter

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    redhen

redhen

Poltergeist

• 2,825 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:12 PM

A short 1:20 min montage. I can't believe his show is still alive on MSNBC. Anyways, it's funny as hell, well worth the watch.

#2    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 17,128 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:09 PM

Yeah, he's entertaining. :whistle:

#3    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,426 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 13 May 2014 - 08:20 AM

Entertaining, that's one way of putting it....

The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know....

#4    Sundew

Sundew

Poltergeist

• 2,506 posts

• Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectos Nunc

Posted 13 May 2014 - 10:29 AM

"The Environmental Projection Agency." Bwhahahahaha.

Why is this man even given air time (except perhaps for comedy relief)? If you are not familiar with his race-baiting and its aftermath, look up Freddie's Fashion Mart and/or Tawana Brawley.

Al also recently was revealed to have been a paid FBI informant on the Mafia. Since they typically don't forgive and forget, Al should be sleeping with one eye open.

#5    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,838 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 13 May 2014 - 09:13 PM

Very humorous.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#6    Alaric

Alaric

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 09:45 PM

I've always wondered how he knew for certain the government was selling crack into the inner cities... same way we knew Iraq had chemical weapons.  Wasn't he also supposed to present Sterling with the NAACP Lifetime Achievement Award?

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks." —Thomas Jefferson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users