Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

POPE says, 'I'd baptise Martians if the want"

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,934 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 13 May 2014 - 03:26 PM

Pope: I'd baptise Martians if they arrived and asked for it. Catholic leader says 'green men' would be allowed into church

Francis told audience at mass that he would baptise 'green men with a long nose and big ears' if they wanted it
    Comment came as Pope insisted that everyone deserves to be baptised
    Vatican astronomer previously said that aliens have souls 'no matter how many tentacles'

http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz31brQ5zPW

Erm, I wonder how it will go with aliens in the Church congregation, and the little subject of the age of the Earth comes up?  :lol: 6000 years?

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#2    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 13 May 2014 - 03:28 PM

there is only one Almighty God in the universe... so obviously we're all brothers!
why not then ? It is a simple rationalment!

Edited by qxcontinuum, 13 May 2014 - 03:28 PM.

#3    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 38,281 posts

• "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

Posted 13 May 2014 - 03:29 PM

Already posted, sorry.

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=266346

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users