Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Joe Bidenís Son Appointed to Board of Ukraine

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 14,122 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:27 PM

The corrupt US government never ceases to amaze me.

From the article:

Hunter Biden, the son of Vice President Joe Biden, will lead the legal team of Burisma Holdings, the largest natural gas producer in Ukraine.
According to The West Wire News, Burisma Holdings is a considerable player within the Ukrainian natural gas and oil industry. It holds licenses covering the Dnieper-Donets, Carpathian and Azov-Kuban basins and has considerable reserves and production capability.
“Burisma’s track record of innovations and industry leadership in the field of natural gas means that it can be a strong driver of a strong economy in Ukraine. As a new member of the Board, I believe that my assistance in consulting the Company on matters of transparency, corporate governance and responsibility, international expansion and other priorities will contribute to the economy and benefit the people of Ukraine,” the Burisma Holdings website quotes Biden.
Biden is a lawyer with insider connections to the financial industry and government. In addition to holding directorship for the U.S. Global Leadership Coalition and The Center for National Policy, he sits on the Chairman’s Advisory Board for the National Democratic Institute (NDI). The NDI is a project of the National Endowment for Democracy (NED), the taxpayer funded organization that does what the CIA did covertly 25 years ago, according to one of its founders, Alan Weinstein.

Read it here

And if you don't like that one, take your pick from here

#2    praetorian-legio XIII

praetorian-legio XIII

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

• Beer; Now there's a temporary solution.

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:52 PM

VP Biden's son is going to consult a company on transparency. Boquing! My eyes just popped out like a cartoon.

Well if he is truly his father's son, he'll have learned all about making the transparent oblique.

Insider connections, USGLC, CNP, NDI, NED, and does what the CIA did covertly 25 yrs ago....... with credentials like that he should tell the Ukraine company to screw off and run for president.

#3    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,712 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:55 PM

Great story!

Reminds me of how Paul Bremer, whose company leased 6 of the 8 floors impacted in the North Tower, went on to be appointed head of the Coalition Provisional Authority in Iraq after we invaded.

Like a fraternity, it seems to me.

#4    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,628 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:22 PM

This is a stupid move, not just for the reasons listed above, but also for the fact that the Russians will use it as more "evidence" that the Ukraine is in the pocket of America and just drive people to side with Russia "they might not be Ukrainian, but at least they're our neighbours!" that sort of thinking.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#5    Jeremiah65

Jeremiah65

Seeker of knowledge

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,078 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:32 AM

I am sure there is some clever plan behind this...I can only guess what that might be.

Here is what I don't understand...I thought Ukraine owed Russia billions for oil and gas...how is it they have this?  I'm silly I guess...don't know all the facts...

Posted Image

"Liberty means responsibility.  That is why most men dread it."  George Bernard Shaw
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."  Thomas Jefferson

Posted Image

#6    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,075 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:58 AM

economics drive politics... and wars.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users