Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Alien Abduction

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Guest_Nigel Watson_*

Guest_Nigel Watson_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2003 - 04:10 PM

I am writing a book about the subject of alien abductions, which will consider the evidence for and against their reality.

If anyone would like to send me info about their experiences, theories, etc. please email me at: valis23a@aol.com

Where requested I will keep your name anonymous.                                                  

#2    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 03 March 2003 - 05:11 PM

Ok, I hate to sound mean, you know that isn't me, but getting people to input their personal stories, is a bit unprofessional, isn't it?  The world does not need yet another book of experiences by individuals about abductions.  However, what the world could use, is a book or research done, by a professional, to try to either prove scientifically or not, that the experience even happens.

If someone from here was to write you with their story, how would you ever be able to discern between fact or their personal fantasy?  You have nothing but their 'story' and isn't it just that?  A story................

Unless you were planning to launch a full scale investigation into the 'stories', by flying them to you, and sucking in as much proof as you could...  Wouldn't your book be nothing but fiction, and yet another mockery and excuse for the world of common sense thinkers to laugh about?  Do we really need that?

Reese    wub.gif                                                  

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

Some of the most beautiful works of art, are often not work at all...

#3    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 17 April 2003 - 08:41 AM

I do thingk that reese2 are right but I will send you my experianses and then you can tell for your self if you thingk that you chould have them in your book.

wacko.gif                                                  

Knowledge is power

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users