Safety experts are warning that the rise of cheap chargers for electrical items like mobile phones, laptops and even e-cigarettes could be putting people and their properties at risk.
It comes after three generations of one family died in a house fire in Sheffield last month.
Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users