Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UFOs shadowing jet above Australia

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,576 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 03:00 PM

Here you go. Have fun with this one.

UFOs shadowing a Virgin jet above Australia
  • Photographer snaps UFOs flying over Bondi while taking photos of a storm
  • Dan Toomey said they were not visible to the naked eye but on a computer
  • He saw one saucer-like and cigar-shaped object hovering next to a plane
  • Photos were taken in 2009 but Toomey has only just released them
http://www.dailymail...nger-plane.html

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#2    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:30 PM

Interesting what one blogger asks:

Why is the jet plane very clear and the UFO's fuzzy?

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz32Z5FcGRP

We all know the answer to that know don't we?

Posted Image

#3    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,576 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:32 PM

View Postzoser, on 23 May 2014 - 06:30 PM, said:

Anti-gravity propulsion!!! :clap:

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#4    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:37 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 23 May 2014 - 06:32 PM, said:

Anti-gravity propulsion!!! :clap:

I like a man who knows his onions.

Posted Image

#5    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,334 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 10:49 PM

Interesting.
Could one of them be a shadow of the plane cast on the cloud? But the other ... there's no chance for it to be another plane as we keep our flight paths relatively clear of other planes.
I also wonder if anyone on the plane saw the other craft.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#6    TridentAA

TridentAA

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 12:42 AM

I've studied photography, so..
The Shadow refrence: No, for a shodow to be cast, you need Light to be reflected from a solid mass. Where that mass is broken the Light can and will bounce obscuring the shadow cast.. Tree folige is a good exsample.
And the light is behind the plane. Again the Shadow wouldnt be seen. And the its to clear.. For this image to produce, the light source would need to be much greater then what is seen.

Saying that, The second object is covered in cloud. The object is hasy because the Light reflecting from it too, is being scattered and filtered from cloud. Much like we see in Fog.

The first object, is a great deal farther away from the Jet. Tho, I question, you'd get that much clarity from a 35mm lense with out more detail from the Jet.. Like, I'd expect to see the Logo on the Tail? The farthest Engine is shadow (expected) yet the Nearest engine is clearly reflecting colour. PS perhaps? But why go to the trouble? Hmmm

#7    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,019 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 01:08 AM

View Postzoser, on 23 May 2014 - 06:30 PM, said:

There is an "answer" that has no factual basis was invented to explain away the embarrassing fact of how crap most UFO photographs are and you keep repeating it as established fact that you have never actually convincingly argued with any sort of facts or evidence.

Nobody "knows" that answer to be true.  You just keep parroting the same dumb story as the true believer you are.

You have yet to establish the existence of the anti-gravity drives, that they have such an effect upon photos and that the banal blobs and blurs that appear in said photos are anything other than the bugs and birds that are known to appear in photographs.

Keep repeating it zoser and someone might actually believe it, but not anyone with a remotely functional sense of critical thinking.

Edited by JesseCuster, 24 May 2014 - 01:15 AM.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#8    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,019 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 01:15 AM

View PostSweetpumper, on 23 May 2014 - 03:00 PM, said:

Here you go. Have fun with this one.

UFOs shadowing a Virgin jet above Australia

From the current thread about twin UFOs over New Zealand:

Sweetpumper said:

They're not aliens in space ships. Jesus, people, do you not have anything more worthy to argue about?
Do you?

Edited by JesseCuster, 24 May 2014 - 01:16 AM.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#9    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,576 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 03:22 AM

View PostJesseCuster, on 24 May 2014 - 01:15 AM, said:

From the current thread about twin UFOs over New Zealand:

Do you?

I'm not arguing.

#10    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,422 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 03:52 AM

Its that Element 115 funk around it ! The B.L. stuff again ! :tu:
Not to be compared to B.S. stuff !

This is a Work in Progress!

#11    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 07:24 AM

View PostJesseCuster, on 24 May 2014 - 01:08 AM, said:

There is an "answer" that has no factual basis was invented to explain away the embarrassing fact of how crap most UFO photographs are and you keep repeating it as established fact that you have never actually convincingly argued with any sort of facts or evidence.

Nobody "knows" that answer to be true.  You just keep parroting the same dumb story as the true believer you are.

You have yet to establish the existence of the anti-gravity drives, that they have such an effect upon photos and that the banal blobs and blurs that appear in said photos are anything other than the bugs and birds that are known to appear in photographs.

Keep repeating it zoser and someone might actually believe it, but not anyone with a remotely functional sense of critical thinking.

Don't you believe the idea that the anti-gravity technology is the reason why most UFO's are blurry?  What's your reasoning?

Edited by zoser, 24 May 2014 - 07:27 AM.

Posted Image

#12    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,334 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 07:45 AM

View Postzoser, on 24 May 2014 - 07:24 AM, said:

Don't you believe the idea that the anti-gravity technology is the reason why most UFO's are blurry?  What's your reasoning?
It's easier to fake a blurry photo of a balloon then a clear one?
This, incidentally, isn't a photo of a balloon. It's genuinely requiring an explanation.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#13    Mangoze

Mangoze

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 08:13 AM

Wouldn't the visual effect more likely be an anti-gravitational lens?

Edited by Mangoze, 24 May 2014 - 08:15 AM.

#14    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,616 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:15 AM

Don't you believe the idea that the anti-gravity technology is the reason why most UFO's are blurry?  

OK a switch to 'most ufo's' now is it, covering yourself from all angles eh?  Explain the following image? Why are some planes indistinct and blurry? We KNOW WW2 planes had no anti-gravity, so...explain it?  Why are some indistinct and blurry?  Maybe the penny will drop...

Posted Image

Edited by seeder, 24 May 2014 - 09:30 AM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#15    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 10:15 AM

View PostMangoze, on 24 May 2014 - 08:13 AM, said:

Wouldn't the visual effect more likely be an anti-gravitational lens?

Explain.......?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users