Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Terrorism behind the scenario.


  • Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#1    jeem

jeem

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • Joined:08 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male

  • Anti Darwin Theory-
    "Survival of the Most Idiot"

Posted 23 May 2014 - 04:52 PM

First US business or geopolitical interest is  threatened by the government of a country and often this government is popular and democratically elected(example Mohammed Mossadegh of Iran). Now US interest has to be maintained so CIA comes in the stage.First they identified the correct opposition (which will maintain US interest). Then they made a deal we will put you in power in return you will ensure US interest.Then CIA works with them to overthrow the existing government.They use assassination, training and arming extortion, , false stories about opponents in the local media,propaganda and make the country unstable.The government becomes weak and finally it falls.Now different situation can happen the  new government(usually dictator or extremist group) becomes a puppet of US or sometimes they go against the US and so they become terrorist.Sometimes the unstable situation of the country give birth to many armed faction and most of those faction later classified as terrorist by US.Sometimes US sponsored already existing terrorist group  to bring down the government.
This is how US is giving birth to terrorism.The terror of US is bigger than any terror in the world.

Edited by jeem, 23 May 2014 - 04:55 PM.

"My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in  history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular level"
- Michaeal Hart

#2    toast

toast

    President of the Galaxy

  • Member
  • 5,411 posts
  • Joined:24 Nov 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hamburg/Germany

  • Let there be Ziggy

Posted 23 May 2014 - 05:11 PM

The buffet is now open.

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

#3    freetoroam

freetoroam

    Honourary member of the UM asylum

  • Member
  • 10,292 posts
  • Joined:11 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:rivers and canals of England and Wales.

  • If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 23 May 2014 - 05:27 PM

Terrorism goes back a lot further than that.


The history of terrorism is a history of well-known and historically significant individuals, entities, and incidents associated, whether rightly or wrongly, with terrorism. Scholars agree that terrorism is a disputed term, and very few of those labelled terrorists describe themselves as such. It is common for opponents in a violent conflict to describe the other side as terrorists or as practicing terrorism.[1]
Depending on how broadly the term is defined, the roots and practice of terrorism can be traced at least to the 1st-century AD Sicarii Zealots, though some dispute whether the group, which assassinated collaborators with Roman rule in the province of Judea, was in fact terrorist. The first use in English of the term 'terrorism' occurred during the French Revolution's Reign of Terror, when the Jacobins, who ruled the revolutionary state, employed violence, including mass executions by guillotine, to compel obedience to the state and intimidate regime enemies[citation needed]. The association of the term only with state violence and intimidation lasted until the mid-19th century, when it began to be associated with non-governmental groups. Anarchism, often in league with rising nationalism and anti-monarchism, was the most prominent ideology linked with terrorism. Near the end of the 19th century, anarchist groups or individuals committed assassinations of a Russian Tsar and a U.S. President.

http://en.wikipedia....ry_of_terrorism

The islamist terrorists are not a new group either and had nothing to do with America:

a radical sect from the first century of Islam based in southern Iraq and Iran, who adopted an extreme interpretation of the Koran, ruthless tactics and opposed hereditary political leadership. After causing centuries of problems to the caliphate, they survive in a quietist form in East Africa and Oman.

http://www.historyto...irst-terrorists


you are making it sound as if the USA instigated terrorism and started it all....they DID NOT.


#4    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

    hi

  • Member
  • 9,304 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portsmouth

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:21 PM

What about the other nations?


#5    OverSword

OverSword

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 17,138 posts
  • Joined:16 Oct 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Seattle WA USA

  • I love chocolate

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:24 PM

jeem is correct, we're not talking about terrorism in the 1500 years ago we're talking about modern times.  I also feel that much (not all) terrorism done against the USA and it's allies is a result on some level of actions taken by the USA and it's allies.  Jeem correctly points out the overthrow of the democratically elected government of Iran in 1951 (?) by the CIA and MI6 on behalf of BP's oil profits.  That was one of the first examples of our greed based evil foreign policy resulting in an enemy.

Foreign policy should be viewed as a garbage in garbage out system.  It's only by dealing with the world openly, fairly and with love that the world will change.

As long as ever increasing profits is the driving force behind everything we do things will get worse.

Edited by OverSword, 23 May 2014 - 06:26 PM.


#6    RoofGardener

RoofGardener

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts
  • Joined:25 Feb 2014
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK, Midlands

  • Look upon my Plantpots ye mighty, and despair.

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:00 PM

View Postjeem, on 23 May 2014 - 04:52 PM, said:

First US business or geopolitical interest is  threatened by the government of a country and often this government is popular and democratically elected(example Mohammed Mossadegh of Iran). Now US interest has to be maintained so CIA comes in the stage.First they identified the correct opposition (which will maintain US interest). Then they made a deal we will put you in power in return you will ensure US interest.Then CIA works with them to overthrow the existing government.They use assassination, training and arming extortion, , false stories about opponents in the local media,propaganda and make the country unstable.The government becomes weak and finally it falls.Now different situation can happen the  new government(usually dictator or extremist group) becomes a puppet of US or sometimes they go against the US and so they become terrorist.Sometimes the unstable situation of the country give birth to many armed faction and most of those faction later classified as terrorist by US.Sometimes US sponsored already existing terrorist group  to bring down the government.
This is how US is giving birth to terrorism.The terror of US is bigger than any terror in the world.

The biggest terrorists in the Middle East where the Soviet Onion, NOT America.
And funnily enough, using many of the techniques you just outlined, but taking it further and supplying destabalising quantities of weapons and .. <ahem>... "technical support".

Read about the Russian support during Yom Kippur (1973) Jeem, then get back to me.

Nice try , but no banana.

Energy is contagious
Enthusiasm spreads
Tides respond to lunar gravitation
Everything turns in synchronous relation

#7    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

    Drifter

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts
  • Joined:27 Apr 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Outdoors

  • How much do you don't see?

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:01 PM

USA was founded on bloodshed two centuries after Columbus "discovered" it. It's a legacy that's being continued, invade and control. By the descendants of the bloodlines of the 12 israeli tribes. Tribe of Dan = Denmark, Dane, Daniel, Danny boy, dandy day... :rolleyes: they did the same thing to the native tribes in England and scandinavia, then came crusades, then the America's occupation which continues to this day in USA. I believe our bloodline does not dictate our fate, though it'd be ignorant to say it didn't have an effect. Places and times change, so do methods, but mentality is the same.

Opportunity makes a thief.

Wherever there's a problem, there's solutions.
Answers are found from a wide deep perspective, from opened mind's eyes.
From where good and bad stay silent and you hear the real cause and effect, and big picture.
Giving up is wasting your time, but also necessary to find the true cause you didn't find yet.
Staying in the path is necessary only when there's trueness in that path.

#8    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

    hi

  • Member
  • 9,304 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portsmouth

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:16 PM

There was a rumour that the French caused the 1951 revolt


#9    RoofGardener

RoofGardener

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts
  • Joined:25 Feb 2014
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK, Midlands

  • Look upon my Plantpots ye mighty, and despair.

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:07 PM

View PostMikko-kun, on 23 May 2014 - 07:01 PM, said:

USA was founded on bloodshed two centuries after Columbus "discovered" it. It's a legacy that's being continued, invade and control. By the descendants of the bloodlines of the 12 israeli tribes. Tribe of Dan = Denmark, Dane, Daniel, Danny boy, dandy day... :rolleyes: they did the same thing to the native tribes in England and scandinavia, then came crusades, then the America's occupation which continues to this day in USA. I believe our bloodline does not dictate our fate, though it'd be ignorant to say it didn't have an effect. Places and times change, so do methods, but mentality is the same.

Opportunity makes a thief.

Thanks for that post, Mikko-kun.

Posted Image

Now, WHICH rotors where you using again ?

Edited by RoofGardener, 23 May 2014 - 08:14 PM.

Energy is contagious
Enthusiasm spreads
Tides respond to lunar gravitation
Everything turns in synchronous relation

#10    Yamato

Yamato

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 15,233 posts
  • Joined:08 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:53 PM

We're subsidizing warlords all over Afghanistan.  They're getting the guns where they need to go in Toyota pickups and they're unstoppable.   We'll leave, they don't have anywhere else to go.   We're sponsors of the weakening of Syria right now, helping the rebels just enough to achieve an indefinite stalemate.  We were bombing for Al Qaeda and Islamists in Libya but the embassy bombing becomes the conspiracy theory.

After sanctioning Iran for 35 years, after providing political cover for the settlement of Palestine for longer than that, after another bs invasion of Iraq, but suddenly religion is the problem.  Like swampland in Florida.  Adherents to the War of on Terror are so confused they're delusional.    People run around lost in conspiracy theories not knowing who attacked us or why.

Yeah, some people get their Holy Book out and find some incentive to fight back with it.   Here's some diapers.

Edited by Yamato, 23 May 2014 - 08:58 PM.

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#11    RoofGardener

RoofGardener

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts
  • Joined:25 Feb 2014
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK, Midlands

  • Look upon my Plantpots ye mighty, and despair.

Posted 23 May 2014 - 10:22 PM

View PostYamato, on 23 May 2014 - 08:53 PM, said:

We're subsidizing warlords all over Afghanistan.  They're getting the guns where they need to go in Toyota pickups and they're unstoppable.   We'll leave, they don't have anywhere else to go.   ....
Do you remember WHY we sponsored the warlords ?
Do you remember the Taliban ?
You of ALL people on this forum - you who champion Human Rights - DO YOU REMEMBER THE TALIBAN ? Or has your cultural-marxist mindset airbrushed that out ?

I'm amazed you aren't SUPPORTING the new government in Afghanistan, and the American-led invasion that brought them into power.
Because no matter how many mistakes this new government makes, it won't be as bad - from the perspective of observing human rights - as the Taliban.

Edited by RoofGardener, 23 May 2014 - 10:22 PM.

Energy is contagious
Enthusiasm spreads
Tides respond to lunar gravitation
Everything turns in synchronous relation

#12    Yamato

Yamato

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 15,233 posts
  • Joined:08 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 23 May 2014 - 10:29 PM

View PostRoofGardener, on 23 May 2014 - 10:22 PM, said:

Do you remember WHY we sponsored the warlords ?
Do you remember the Taliban ?
You of ALL people on this forum - you who champion Human Rights - DO YOU REMEMBER THE TALIBAN ? Or has your cultural-marxist mindset airbrushed that out ?

I'm amazed you aren't SUPPORTING the new government in Afghanistan, and the American-led invasion that brought them into power.
Because no matter how many mistakes this new government makes, it won't be as bad - from the perspective of observing human rights - as the Taliban.
So if I pay attention to Afghanistan and ignore all the other rights violations around the world, I'm redeemed and consistent.   Since that's what you think, why aren't you belaboring your own govt for leaving?

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#13    and then

and then

    Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

  • Member
  • 17,766 posts
  • Joined:15 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land's End

  • I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 24 May 2014 - 02:01 AM

View PostYamato, on 23 May 2014 - 10:29 PM, said:

So if I pay attention to Afghanistan and ignore all the other rights violations around the world, I'm redeemed and consistent.   Since that's what you think, why aren't you belaboring your own govt for leaving?
Perhaps because in the end it IS THEIR country?  A decade of help, blood and treasure is more than anyone else ever did to help them and frankly they seem to not give **** one.  If they want to live under a 7th century boot - let them.  But if camps start popping up to train new versions of the nut jobs who attacked us then a few MOABs in the right neighborhoods will be in order.

  We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#14    jeem

jeem

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • Joined:08 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male

  • Anti Darwin Theory-
    "Survival of the Most Idiot"

Posted 24 May 2014 - 06:30 AM

View Postfreetoroam, on 23 May 2014 - 05:27 PM, said:

Terrorism goes back a lot further than that.


The history of terrorism is a history of well-known and historically significant individuals, entities, and incidents associated, whether rightly or wrongly, with terrorism. Scholars agree that terrorism is a disputed term, and very few of those labelled terrorists describe themselves as such. It is common for opponents in a violent conflict to describe the other side as terrorists or as practicing terrorism.[1]
Depending on how broadly the term is defined, the roots and practice of terrorism can be traced at least to the 1st-century AD Sicarii Zealots, though some dispute whether the group, which assassinated collaborators with Roman rule in the province of Judea, was in fact terrorist. The first use in English of the term 'terrorism' occurred during the French Revolution's Reign of Terror, when the Jacobins, who ruled the revolutionary state, employed violence, including mass executions by guillotine, to compel obedience to the state and intimidate regime enemies[citation needed]. The association of the term only with state violence and intimidation lasted until the mid-19th century, when it began to be associated with non-governmental groups. Anarchism, often in league with rising nationalism and anti-monarchism, was the most prominent ideology linked with terrorism. Near the end of the 19th century, anarchist groups or individuals committed assassinations of a Russian Tsar and a U.S. President.

http://en.wikipedia....ry_of_terrorism
Yes I agree with you but as oversword said we are talking about modern terrorism

View Postfreetoroam, on 23 May 2014 - 05:27 PM, said:

The islamist terrorists are not a new group either and had nothing to do with America:

a radical sect from the first century of Islam based in southern Iraq and Iran, who adopted an extreme interpretation of the Koran, ruthless tactics and opposed hereditary political leadership. After causing centuries of problems to the caliphate, they survive in a quietist form in East Africa and Oman.

http://www.historyto...irst-terrorists

you are making it sound as if the USA instigated terrorism and started it all....they DID NOT.
You are talking about the assassin .The movement of Nizari Ismailis.Hmm............... I know that history and they have nothing to do with modern islamist terrorists

"My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in  history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular level"
- Michaeal Hart

#15    jeem

jeem

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • Joined:08 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male

  • Anti Darwin Theory-
    "Survival of the Most Idiot"

Posted 24 May 2014 - 07:01 AM

View PostRoofGardener, on 23 May 2014 - 07:00 PM, said:

The biggest terrorists in the Middle East where the Soviet Onion, NOT America.
And funnily enough, using many of the techniques you just outlined, but taking it further and supplying destabalising quantities of weapons and .. <ahem>... "technical support".

Read about the Russian support during Yom Kippur (1973) Jeem, then get back to me.

Nice try , but no banana.
Sorry I do not buy that story of your.
On October 9, the Soviet cultural center in Damascus  was damaged during an Israeli airstrike, and two days later, the Soviet merchant ship Ilya Mechnikov was sunk by the Israeli Navy during a battle off Syria.
Only then USSR took action
The techniques I have mentioned is proven.Iraq,Libya,Cuba all holds those proof

Edited by jeem, 24 May 2014 - 07:22 AM.

"My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in  history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular level"
- Michaeal Hart




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users