Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Take a Ride with ET

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    StarMountainKid

StarMountainKid

Cheese

• 5,503 posts

• We have problems because we stray from what is innocent and pure.

Posted 26 May 2014 - 03:21 PM

You may have seen this before, but this video is fascinating to me. It’s beautiful in HD as well. It gets going about 4:00. I think this is what it would be like traveling in an Alien ship, visiting various planets. I especially like the spacecraft, very mysterious. It all happens slowly, as I think it would if it were real. It’s an hour long so one has to be patient, as one would watching wonder, riding along.

What are they looking for, a habitable planet? Though the leave Earth only to return at the end, maybe Earth isn’t good enough!? My take on it, anyway.

What do you think?  

https://www.youtube....h?v=YE9RPDgCn2w

The acceptance of authority does not lead to intelligence.
A mind untouched by thought...the end of knowledge.
To see reality loose your opinions.

#2    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 5,404 posts

• Let there be Ziggy

Posted 26 May 2014 - 03:45 PM

Nice, have to look the full clip later on.

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users