Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Shadow Ghost seen using Xbox One Kinect

shadow people ghost creepy stalking hidden invisible haunted unexplained

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1    Zero Fox FK

Zero Fox FK

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:48 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=CyzVg6VULt4

#2    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 12,652 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:59 PM

The first time he switched to infra red it did look like a humanoid form moved on his left (our right) and out of the screen.

#3    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,387 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 08:10 PM

Not buying it - that channel is nothing but scifi clips, hoaxes, and titty movies.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#4    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,398 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 08:51 PM

Looks legit.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#5    Redefining Success

Redefining Success

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 09:16 PM

Is it in IR?

If it is IR, why is there no light showing through window? it should be blinding the camera.

Sweetpumper, on 28 May 2014 - 08:51 PM, said:

Looks legit.

If you have cater acts, maybe.

If what I type offends you, don't see it as an attack, but as my opinion.

#6    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,942 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 12:16 AM

Zero Fox FK, on 28 May 2014 - 06:48 PM, said:

If you're going to post videos like this from your YouTube channel, you should add a disclaimer acknowledging that you are the creator of the videos and that they aren't genuine because otherwise people are going to assume you're passing them off as genuine footage of paranormal incidents, especially when you post them without comment on a forum like this where there are plenty people who actually believe in ghosts and the paranormal and will take these videos as being genuine.  That and it looks like you're just trying to get views for your YouTube channel.

Edited by JesseCuster, 29 May 2014 - 12:18 AM.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#7    Poedung

Poedung

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 12:33 AM

I've actually tested this out in a haunted hotel. Brought my kinect with me and installed the drivers on a laptop and caught 2 different figures standing next to myself and friends in the basement and a few of the rooms.

#8    Red Howler

Red Howler

Angry werewolf girl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,349 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 01:34 AM

Hmmmmm

I really don't know.

#9    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 29 May 2014 - 05:17 PM

We don't see your hands at all in the video.  Plus I don't even know wth is going on because I don't play video games.

#10    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,942 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 04:38 PM

coldethyl, on 29 May 2014 - 05:17 PM, said:

We don't see your hands at all in the video.  Plus I don't even know wth is going on because I don't play video games.
It's clearly a fake.  I don't know or care how it was done, but the same guy's (Zero Fox FK) YouTube channel is full of dozens of videos containing the same few guys in zombie attacks, UFOs, ghosts, etc.  Dumping links to his videos here without comment just strikes me as spamming for views for his YouTube channel. But he's trying on this forum in a half-assed way to pass them off as genuine.  He started a thread a couple of years ago called "Very bright UFO in London" which he says "this is what I saw" and the description of his video on YouTube is as a "real UFO" and it links to another video on his own YouTube channel.

http://www.unexplain...2

Sadly, lots people won't even do the most cursory of investigation into these kind of things.  They just watch the video and go "could be true" or "wow, cool if real", etc.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#11    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,677 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 30 May 2014 - 04:52 PM

JesseCuster, on 29 May 2014 - 12:16 AM, said:

If you're going to post videos like this from your YouTube channel, you should add a disclaimer acknowledging that you are the creator of the videos and that they aren't genuine because otherwise people are going to assume you're passing them off as genuine footage of paranormal incidents, especially when you post them without comment on a forum like this where there are plenty people who actually believe in ghosts and the paranormal and will take these videos as being genuine.  That and it looks like you're just trying to get views for your YouTube channel.
This is whats great about this site, as soon as I see a youtube link, I read the posts 1st, it generally tells me if its even worth clicking on it, in this case...its not.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#12    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,933 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 05:05 PM

what a load of nonsense.

#13    AZDZ

AZDZ

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

• Hatching soon...

Posted 30 May 2014 - 05:11 PM

Anyone not convinced it's fake, watch carefully at the point in time he switches to IR. The drapes magically close, the thing sitting on the desk, (the console itself?) and his head both change positions.

never say never, because anything is possible

Please note: I am not Anti-Government. I hold no affiliation with Conspiracy Theorists.
My opinions are my own based on my experiences only. While I do wonder why they continue

to hold positions they do, I also think they believe they are doing the right thing.

#14    Arkitecht

Arkitecht

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

• The thing's you thought you knew were true,will become a lie thats new.

Posted 30 May 2014 - 08:01 PM

Wow..that was an insult to my intelligence. Who do you think you are posting crap like that?Are you slow in the head?Really glad Jesse ripped you a new one.

Tempus Edax Rerum

#15    jamesjr191

jamesjr191

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 286 posts

• S*** happens, again and again.

Posted 30 May 2014 - 09:26 PM

I have no idea what i was supposed to see. :no:

Huhhhh? Tell me that again. Slower

Also tagged with shadow people, ghost, creepy, stalking, hidden, invisible, haunted, unexplained

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users