Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UFO Captured On FLIR Video. Security vid

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,172 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:49 PM

Something new to chat about!!

UFO Captured On FLIR Video by Homeland Security Helicopter? | VIDEO – Puerto Rico
In this video you will see as a Homeland Security helicopter captures video in infra-red flight from Aguadilla two unidentified objects this video was taken on April 26, 2013 around 1:22 pm. . . .

(I have simply copied the text therefore Im not responsible for inaccuracies! :lol:

Ufo's eh? :lol:

Edited by seeder, 02 June 2014 - 06:05 PM.

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#2    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 10,338 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:58 PM

Oh deer, thats really bad. The quality is so rubbish you can not even make out the shape of the buildings, but it does look like a bird. I think the scariest thing about this is this is a homeland security video, really, they use that as security?

Sorry seeder, I am holding you fully responsible for inaccuracies, just for the fun of it. :yes:

#3    Kurzweil

Kurzweil

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:01 PM

Ok first off isn't this the guy responsible for numerous fraudulent ufo videos and second when did homeland security helicopters come with an audience each of which holding a birdcage.

#4    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 17,167 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:05 PM

At times it looks like a bat, at others a classic bell shaped saucer, and others like the space plane they showed crashing on the original 6 million dollar man.

#5    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,964 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:06 PM

I don't see anything earth-shattering there.

I think the scariest thing about this is this is a homeland security video, really, they use that as security?

Their audio communications probably sound like a McDonald's drive-thru.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#6    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

Mostly Harmless

• 11,354 posts

• May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:22 PM

I see wings and flapping.  It is a raptor of some kind, might be an eagle.

"The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost; for none now live who remember it."  Galadriel

#7    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,172 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:29 PM

View PostKurzweil, on 02 June 2014 - 06:01 PM, said:

Ok first off isn't this the guy responsible for numerous fraudulent ufo videos and second when did homeland security helicopters come with an audience each of which holding a birdcage.

I think you misinterpret what you are seeing.  it seems to me it has simply had some subtitles/editing OVER the original, (perhaps obviously). So, you are NOT hearing the original sounds from the chopper or its crew, but just the ambient sounds of the vid compilers home.

Which makes me suspicious

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#8    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 5,413 posts

• Let there be Ziggy

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:45 PM

As for the background comms it should be mentioned that the audio isn`t from inside the heli.
The clip itself was taken from a screen, this can be seen as the clip jiggles.

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

#9    sinewave

sinewave

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,124 posts

• Belief proves nothing. Show me the science.

Posted 05 June 2014 - 10:13 PM

First off, Puerto Rican is TWO words.  Whomever faked this video apparently does not know that.  It's not FLIR but some mode of IR.   It appears to start over a military base.  There are what seems to be aircraft hangers lined up on the ground and there are also what appears to be runways.  Besides that, the DHS does not release security videos.

Edited by sinewave, 05 June 2014 - 10:17 PM.

#10    dixierose

dixierose

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:20 PM

My first thought was I was looking at a bird.

#11    rajeev shagun

rajeev shagun

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:28 AM

View Postseeder, on 02 June 2014 - 05:49 PM, said:

UFO Captured On FLIR Video by Homeland Security Helicopter? | VIDEO – Puerto Rico
In this video you will see as a Homeland Security helicopter captures video in infra-red flight from Aguadilla two unidentified objects this video was taken on April 26, 2013 around 1:22 pm. . . .

(I have simply copied the text therefore Im not responsible for inaccuracies! :lol:

View Postseeder, on 02 June 2014 - 05:49 PM, said:

isn't it very impressive ?

#12    AZDZ

AZDZ

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 937 posts

• Hatching soon...

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:06 PM

Looks to me like the same "bird" (lol) seen at the 2:00 mark of the OP video in the Citizens Hearing on Disclosurethread. This "bird" really gets around! lol

The Great STS-48 ZIG-ZAG UFO explained by Jim Oberg
Art & UFOs? No Thanks, Only Art shared by psyche101
McMinnville UFO Pictures debunked shared by psyche101

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users