Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

charged stabbing motivated from creepypasta

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:54 AM

WAUKESHA --The two 12-year-old girls accused of holding down and stabbing their 12-year-old friend may have been motivated by a fictitious character named "Slenderman", a criminal complaint revealed Monday.
Morgan Geyser and Anissa Weier were both charged as adults with attempted first-degree intentional homicide, as a party to a crime. If convicted, they could each serve 65 years in prison.
The victim is at the hospital where she is said to be in stable condition.

To read more or to watch the new clip http://www.620wtmj.c...-261384231.html

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#2    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,038 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:33 AM

:wacko:

#3    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,491 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:23 AM

Frightening.

#4    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,515 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:29 AM

Aaaaand... Cue knee-jerk reaction by main stream news sources who clearly have no clue what they're talking about!

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

#5    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,503 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:00 AM

This is outrageous!!!
Slenderman doesn't stab children. He kidnaps them.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#6    Jilliman

Jilliman

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:53 PM

Wow...but really not surprised 12yos would think Slenderman is real. I'm just glad the victim seems to be okay.

#7    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,631 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 03 June 2014 - 01:19 PM

View PostJilliman, on 03 June 2014 - 12:53 PM, said:

Wow...but really not surprised 12yos would think Slenderman is real. I'm just glad the victim seems to be okay.
Well, she is alive and in a stable condition being treated for 19 stab wounds, many striking vital organs and one only millimeters from her heart.  On top of that her two BFs who she was having a sleepover with put her where she is now - so define okay?  I doubt this girl will have it easy making friends or trusting anyone for some time to come, if ever (although I hope she can be helped to see hope in humanity once more), not to mention the continuous rehabilitation, follow up surgeries and possible issues in her life from the affected organs in the stabbing.

I just can't believe this has happened, it is so heartbreaking for all concerned.  Imagine how the 2 teenage attempted murderers parents are feeling right now?  Not to mention how the victims family and the entire community surrounding them are feeling.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#8    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,810 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:30 PM

Oh my, this is awful. I've read a couple articles on this now, and it's just... awful.

I did notice a detail that some media is getting wrong, stating Waukesha is a suburb of Milwaukee. It's not, it's the county seat of Waukesha county, and a city in it's own right, not a suburb.
Another detail I noticed in some reports was that they were planning to run to Slendermans Mansion after- and I really have to wonder where in the heck that was supposed to be.

Here's another article from MJS on this story: http://www.jsonline....-261534171.html

#9    Vyers

Vyers

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:40 PM

A mansion. Okay.

It has nothing to do with their ages.

I read an article and I'm curious--have they displayed disappointment?

#10    ProfessorPurple

ProfessorPurple

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 48 posts

• To be or not to be?
    What was the question again?

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:47 PM

Speechless. Sad.

#11    Jilliman

Jilliman

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:15 PM

View PostlibstaK, on 03 June 2014 - 01:19 PM, said:

Well, she is alive and in a stable condition being treated for 19 stab wounds, many striking vital organs and one only millimeters from her heart.  On top of that her two BFs who she was having a sleepover with put her where she is now - so define okay?  I doubt this girl will have it easy making friends or trusting anyone for some time to come, if ever (although I hope she can be helped to see hope in humanity once more), not to mention the continuous rehabilitation, follow up surgeries and possible issues in her life from the affected organs in the stabbing.

I just can't believe this has happened, it is so heartbreaking for all concerned.  Imagine how the 2 teenage attempted murderers parents are feeling right now?  Not to mention how the victims family and the entire community surrounding them are feeling.

I meant "okay" as in alive. She will recover physically at least. I am just optimistic that she will make a full recovery mind, body, and soul. I really truly am wishing the best for her.

#12    little_dreamer

little_dreamer

Government Agent

• 3,281 posts

• We did not understand it all, but somehow we survived.

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:18 PM

It's not normal for a 12 year old girl to be so far out of touch with reality for such a long period of time.  The girls and their families need serious counseling to figure out what went wrong.

Mental illness and the glamourization of violence don't go well together.

I am another anonymous face in the crowd. I am just another tiny wheel in the machinery of the world I live in.

#13    Jilliman

Jilliman

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:49 AM

Just heard the victim was able to sit up on her own! She is one tough cookie! She dragged herself to the road to find help. Seems like a very strong girl.

Apparently one of the assailants had a crush on slenderman and felt no remorse in killing...:/ Sociopath?

#14    jesspy

jesspy

Full of Wisdumb

• 8,101 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 04:45 AM

This is $%&*ed up!! Over a fictional character!! These girls need help and fast. I see them living out their sentences in an mental hospital.

Mind tricks don't work on me, only money.

#15    Paranormalcy

Paranormalcy

Titanic's Deck Swab

• 5,575 posts

• "Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday."

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:00 AM

While I think there can be no doubt that bad or at least neglectful (which is still bad) parenting is at work here, it takes a special kind of psychopath to fill these little kid-sized shoes, so to me it is a split matter: truly perceptive, involved parents would have either been able to steer their kids away from this kind of insane behavior, or at least noticed it and had their children examined for these types of impulses and irrationality.

I absolutely refute the idea of the girls simply being "tempted" or not knowing any better, and following the Slenderman nonsense just because they were naive, culminating in premeditated murder. You might steal a purse or smoke a cigarette or something, due to horrible judgment, but these actions simply aren't directly connectable to any influence other than their own bad brain chemistry.

I didn't even know how to make my own lunch when I was twelve, let alone plan a murder with an accomplice. There's far too much cause and effect consideration in this plan to even attempt to paint this as "relatively believable" for any typical child to do. Not a chance.

UM Rules | Ouija/Ideomotor | Sleep Paralys./Hypnogogia | Ouija: 252hrs/4y+, View: Ideomotor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users