Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Perilous Premonitions for 2014-15

psychic premonition revelation two witnesses clairvoyant tornado hurricane earthquake prophet raptor witness

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,224 posts

• ראה

Posted 05 June 2014 - 06:02 AM

This is a difficult subject, especially if you've never had a premonition that altered the course of your life. Even fewer will alter the lives of others.

The etymology suggests that the key underlying feature seems to be a warning received in an atypical way, outside the normal experience of the observer. The interpretation of which, takes place after the forewarned event unfolds, by the receiver; and who altered his path as a result.

Not only is retroactive clairvoyance allowed, but self-determined interpretation by the receiver, because the premonition is usually very personal. The receiver sometimes won't know he's even had a premonition until the events unfold, but he's suspicious enough to alter his course.

I'm looking for premonitions and the events surrounding these, that have already affected or which could affect others. Our belief may be immaterial, because our lives are affected regardless. I could even go so far as to speculate that the entire stage is set, just for these individuals.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#2    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,224 posts

• ראה

Posted 05 June 2014 - 06:43 AM

I would like to start with a quote from the Book of Revelation. The subject matter might surprise you, because the warning is far ahead of its time.

For this reason, I consider it a premonition first, and a then a moral argument.

Rev. 11:18

The nations were angry, and your wrath has come. The time has come for judging the dead, and for rewarding your servants the prophets and your people who revere your name, both great and small-- and for destroying those who destroy the earth."

Two thousand years ago, no one was capable of destroying the earth. Most people couldn't read or write, much less control or alter their environment.

So why list a punishment, which would have been far beyond the experience of the writer? The industrial revolution and the nuclear age are centuries away.

This book rightly has its critics, but I've always felt that it contained glimpses of future technology.

Other examples I'm suspicious of, are:

1) Fire from heaven, performed in full view of men.

2) A number will come to represent your name, and you will be unable to buy or sell without it.

3) A talking idol image will appear, which will deceive many.

If I told you that all three of these things appeared on earth, at roughly the same time, and in the same nation, would it surprise you?

These are the hinted at, fingerprints, of an entity known as the "False Prophet," and they appear to be a premonition.

The Bomb, Social Security Number, and the television all appeared together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The bottom line here is, if you experience a premonition; past, present, or future, please post it here.

Edited by Raptor Witness, 05 June 2014 - 06:47 AM.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#3    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,823 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 05 June 2014 - 08:07 AM

View PostRaptor Witness, on 05 June 2014 - 06:43 AM, said:

Two thousand years ago, no one was capable of destroying the earth. Most people couldn't read or write, much less control or alter their environment.
Two thousand years later, no one is capable of destroying the earth.

#4    Astra00

Astra00

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

• You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

Posted 05 June 2014 - 08:22 AM

View PostRaptor Witness, on 05 June 2014 - 06:02 AM, said:

This is a difficult subject, especially if you've never had a premonition that altered the course of your life. Even fewer will alter the lives of others.

The etymology suggests that the key underlying feature seems to be a warning received in an atypical way, outside the normal experience of the observer. The interpretation of which, takes place after the forewarned event unfolds, by the receiver; and who altered his path as a result.

Not only is retroactive clairvoyance allowed, but self-determined interpretation by the receiver, because the premonition is usually very personal. The receiver sometimes won't know he's even had a premonition until the events unfold, but he's suspicious enough to alter his course.

I'm looking for premonitions and the events surrounding these, that have already affected or which could affect others. Our belief may be immaterial, because our lives are affected regardless. I could even go so far as to speculate that the entire stage is set, just for these individuals.
Sorry, I  must be having another blonde moment....I couldn't understand one word  :wacko:

~ Never let anyone define who you are ~

Posted Image

#5    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,713 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 09:20 AM

One could interpret "destroying the earth" as being "salting the earth so nothing will grow".

#6    SaraT

SaraT

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 337 posts

• Just consider me Sherlock Holmes on Marmite.

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:02 AM

For how long now has each generation thought that the prophecies in the book of Revelations applied to their time?  Every one of them?  We human beings seem to have a fascination with scary end of the world stories.  Revelations, the end of the Mayan calendar, "scientific" predictions about the end of the world which turn out to be science fiction, and others I can't think of.

#7    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,224 posts

• ראה

Posted 08 June 2014 - 08:40 PM

My belief in the power of dreams as they relate to premonitions.

Most of my dreams can be easily related to life's journey.

They're part of the mechanism by which we store memories.

By far the most useful dreams are where the unexpected results occur, where I'm actually surprised by what I'm seeing inside the dream.

They reveal hidden truths that escape our conscious mind's eye.

The power of the human mind to assist in our survival should not be underestimated. Approximately 75,000 ago, the earth's temperature fell by 5 to 15 degrees, suddenly and globally. An estimated 75% of all plant life is believed to have disappeared from the Northern Hemisphere for around 1,000 years.

Those who survived, were part of a genetic bottleneck, which is clearly visible today in the human genome.

It is estimated that only 5,000 of us made it.

So I seriously doubt that it was just the skeptics that had a leg up. My better guess is, those who paid attention to their subconscious mind, would have had a much better chance at survival.

Recognizing the power of our brain during sleep is another level of intelligence.

#8    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,224 posts

• ראה

Posted 13 June 2014 - 04:29 AM

View PostRaptor Witness, on 13 June 2014 - 04:26 AM, said:

His arrogance was unmatched.

Of all the Republican leadership, I disliked him the most.

It's becoming clearer that the earth despises the conservative right; now even more, and longs to take another miraculous position against their strain of madness, as we saw with well-timed hurricane's Isaac and Sandy.

If you'll recall, hurricane Isaac destroyed their convention message, then hurricane Sandy finished them off at the finish line, by elevating President Obama through a clear contrast with former President Bush, who was AWOL following hurricane Katrina.

The earth has many enemies, but they are by far the greatest, politically.

As California cracks and withers this summer, so too shall the party of pollution.

#9    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,224 posts

• ראה

Posted 14 June 2014 - 06:52 PM

View PostSaraT, on 06 June 2014 - 09:02 AM, said:

For how long now has each generation thought that the prophecies in the book of Revelations applied to their time?  Every one of them?  We human beings seem to have a fascination with scary end of the world stories.  Revelations, the end of the Mayan calendar, "scientific" predictions about the end of the world which turn out to be science fiction, and others I can't think of.

Shooting arrows and using catapults with flaming pitch were as close as they got, at the time the technological premonitions of Revelation were written. Falling cannon balls are not visible to all men, nor was there a way to transmit the "full view," at the time of their invention.

Nothing like what is described by the writer had ever been seen until nuclear weaponry arrived, or the means to deliver it. The best example of "fire from heaven" that he would have had; would likely have been what was described as occurring at Sodom and Gomorrah. Yet, even that wouldn't have been in "full view" of mankind, as he describes. The whole idea of performing a "false miracle" in this case, was to impress everyone on earth. It's "false," in the sense that it's not what happened at Sodom and Gomorrah. It's a bad copy.

"Full view" is the real key, because both of these inventions appeared at roughly the same time on earth. The writer also suggests that they are scheduled together.

I think that this is likely the "talking idol image," he was referring to, as one of the other three, key, false miracles. It's how you can attain "full view."

His description comes with the limitations of his own experiences and understanding, but this provides a clue, in and of itself.

These are technological inventions, with the power to alter the perceptions of not just a village, not just a town, not just a city, not just a county, not just a state, but the entire world.

Posted Image

Edited by Raptor Witness, 14 June 2014 - 06:58 PM.

#10    Meridian O

Meridian O

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 139 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 10:23 PM

There was a time when I believed that the Christian bible was merely a book of fanciful tales for aiding the understanding of ethics however; now-a-days I’m left wondering if there actually is more to the stories.

Regarding dreams! That’s what initially tweaked my interest over some excerpts / themes from the biblical material…I’ve experienced a few odd dreams which have defied an explanation for, for example there was one dream where I heard about the Holy Sepulchre…I’d never heard about such a thing before until the dream so I was fairly taken aback when a google search revealed what it actually is.

I still prefer to remain ignorant about religious material… I’m quite a lazy person and I honestly can’t be bothered to delve into all those pages of too many words…I so hate reading books.

Yet! My curiosity niggles me when I have dreams like the ones which tell me the identity of who Satan is in present times and such…Dreams like that tend to arouse my thoughts about current world-wide events and I find it mildly interesting to believe that I’m probably one of those whose brain or genetics is tuned into deceiving itself about the end time events or maybe, there could actually be a possibility that the final days are being played out right now.  

#11    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,224 posts

• ראה

Posted 15 June 2014 - 01:30 AM

View PostMeridian O, on 14 June 2014 - 10:23 PM, said:

There was a time when I believed that the Christian bible was merely a book of fanciful tales for aiding the understanding of ethics however; now-a-days I’m left wondering if there actually is more to the stories.

Regarding dreams! That’s what initially tweaked my interest over some excerpts / themes from the biblical material…I’ve experienced a few odd dreams which have defied an explanation for, for example there was one dream where I heard about the Holy Sepulchre…I’d never heard about such a thing before until the dream so I was fairly taken aback when a google search revealed what it actually is.

I still prefer to remain ignorant about religious material… I’m quite a lazy person and I honestly can’t be bothered to delve into all those pages of too many words…I so hate reading books.

Yet! My curiosity niggles me when I have dreams like the ones which tell me the identity of who Satan is in present times and such…Dreams like that tend to arouse my thoughts about current world-wide events and I find it mildly interesting to believe that I’m probably one of those whose brain or genetics is tuned into deceiving itself about the end time events or maybe, there could actually be a possibility that the final days are being played out right now.  
You've hit the nail on the head with regard to the dreams I pay close attention to. If you're left wondering "why," when you wake up, because it's a subject or something you're not at all interested in, or are dramatically surprised by, then pay attention.

We often hear from science that our brains are more complex and powerful than we can now imagine, yet rarely do we hear anyone go out on a limb, as to what degree this might be considered supernatural.

For me, anything that exists beyond our conscious mind's eye is the realm of the supernatural. It's that simple.

I'm far more interested in the technology of the "end," than the end itself, because I believe if we can recognize that we were warned we might be able to stop where it likely leads.

However, as my signature underlines, it takes faith to believe in the warning, and that is hard to find these days.

People are bored with the church, and rightly so. It is, as Jesus so aptly describes in the Book I reference, like drinking something that is "lukewarm." It makes Him want to vomit.

#12    Scheming B

Scheming B

Adaptable

• 4,711 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:43 AM

Isn't retroactive clairvoyance just hindsight?

Stop being frightened. You only see a monster because they want you to see monsters everywhere. They've conditioned you to look for monsters in every shadow, every coat hung on every door. As long as we keep seeing monsters, we'll continue to need protection and that's how other people get to control our lives.

#13    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,224 posts

• ראה

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:28 PM

View PostScheming B, on 15 June 2014 - 02:43 AM, said:

Isn't retroactive clairvoyance just hindsight?
No doubt that it can be, but if you change your path as a result of the premonition, that's more than hindsight.

#14    Scheming B

Scheming B

Adaptable

• 4,711 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:41 PM

But changing your path means you were aware of the premonition before hand and chose a different path because of it.

Retroactive premonition would indicate you didn't realize you knew what was coming till after it happened.

I'm splitting hairs I guess as I don't believe in this stuff. But the term stood out

Stop being frightened. You only see a monster because they want you to see monsters everywhere. They've conditioned you to look for monsters in every shadow, every coat hung on every door. As long as we keep seeing monsters, we'll continue to need protection and that's how other people get to control our lives.

#15    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,933 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:49 PM

so let me understand this -
you aren't really wanting to discuss premonitions in general, you want to talk about revelation and the bible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users