Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 2 votes

Jonbenet's Killer Mr. Cruel


  • Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#61    regi

regi

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,110 posts
  • Joined:28 May 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Texas

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:32 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 10 June 2014 - 10:02 PM, said:

This is about a police detective wanting to get to the bottom of a case, which led to another case, which led to another case, which led to another case and ....

We all want to get to the bottom of a case...It sounds to me like the man considers coincidence to be the same as evidence.
I really don't know, but I don't care where his heart is- that's good if he cares...we all care....but sometimes people are more of a hindrance than a help.


#62    mbrn30000

mbrn30000

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Joined:06 May 2014

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:39 PM

View Postregi, on 10 June 2014 - 10:32 PM, said:

We all want to get to the bottom of a case...It sounds to me like the man considers coincidence to be the same as evidence.
I really don't know, but I don't care where his heart is- that's good if he cares...we all care....but sometimes people are more of a hindrance than a help.


Or an opportunist.


#63    mbrn30000

mbrn30000

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Joined:06 May 2014

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:51 PM

I think edward edwards commited every unsolved crime in america.....i guess we need to close this website.  all our mysteries are solved.

reckon he is even dead?  maybe he  is a vampire...immortal.  Probably was jack the ripper too, and of course killed the borden's in fall river.  oh wait, maybe even the real killer of anne boleyn.  Probably killed the boy in the box and where was he when lincoln was shot?

Edited by mbrn30000, 10 June 2014 - 10:54 PM.


#64    regi

regi

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,110 posts
  • Joined:28 May 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Texas

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:08 PM

View Postmbrn30000, on 10 June 2014 - 10:51 PM, said:

I think edward edwards commited every unsolved crime in america.....i guess we need to close this website.  all our mysteries are solved.

reckon he is even dead?  maybe he  is a vampire...immortal.  Probably was jack the ripper too, and of course killed the borden's in fall river.  oh wait, maybe even the real killer of anne boleyn.  Probably killed the boy in the box and where was he when lincoln was shot?

It sounds like it'll all be in the book. :w00t:


#65    mbrn30000

mbrn30000

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Joined:06 May 2014

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:43 PM

View Postregi, on 10 June 2014 - 11:08 PM, said:

It sounds like it'll all be in the book. :w00t:

Maybe I should write that book.  Ann Rule, watch out! here i come.


#66    mbrn30000

mbrn30000

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Joined:06 May 2014

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:58 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 10 June 2014 - 07:08 PM, said:

So you are assuming that the legal system always gets the RIGHT man when it comes to murder? I just cannot make that assumption, not in today's world when looking back on older crimes.
Lots of questions remain about that trial: http://en.wikipedia....e_prime_suspect

BTW one of the cases is the Heitholt case in missouri where ryan ferguson and charles erickson were convicted....I called the governor's office and AG on this case as requested by the freeryanferguson.com website.  I signed the petitions for freeing both and followed these cases closely.  I am still working as little as i can for charles's freedom.  I have my own theory of the crime but will not mention it here.  I do not assume anything.  I also see no link to this case with edward edwards...though i would love there to be a connection.  sorry regeneratia this guy is just playing you.  So your assumption of my assumption is incorrect.

Edited by mbrn30000, 10 June 2014 - 11:59 PM.


#67    regi

regi

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,110 posts
  • Joined:28 May 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Texas

Posted 11 June 2014 - 02:17 PM

View Postmbrn30000, on 10 June 2014 - 10:39 PM, said:

Or an opportunist.

Yes, he may very well be that- and the very thought of it makes me sick!, but I've read more and I've listened to that radio interview and I finally have to say, that man's got to be the most appearingly-normal-yet-incredibly-delusional individual I've ever come across!
Basically, he links cases by happenstance or in cases where there's evidence, he fits the evidence to his theory. (In the WM3 case, he actually used erroneous info. to support his theory. :whistle: )

Re: the Ramsey case, I see that he used coincidence, denial and total fabrication. Examples: Jon Benet was 6 and had blonde hair just as one of Edwards' alleged victims waaaay back in the day.
There was a note. (Apparently that's true in the older case. Anyway...)
He explained away inconsistent handwriting (in any of the cases where there's such communication) by claiming that Edwards was always deliberately altering his handwriting.
There's another coincidence w/the note that I'm not recalling,but this is the kicker: He claims Edwards planted the DNA. Yes, he claims the DNA in the Ramsey case wouldn't match Edwards because that's another thing Edwards would do; he planted DNA. He explained that Edwards would want to set up other people. However, he first claimed that Edwards wanted to set up the Ramsey parents, but he didn't explain why Edwards would then plant DNA which excluded them. :unsure2: Regardless, the mere suggestion is ludicrous!
Also, I noticed he completely ignored that there was no evidence of rape in the Ramsey case.
Could I go on? I probably could if I looked more into it, but I've spent enough time on it already.
Something I found amusing...I'd made mention that there was a detective-turned author linking all these infamous cases and I didn't even get through the list and I was told "Oh, that's nonsense!" quickly followed by "Why do you listen to that bull****?" :lol:
Honestly, I'm still trying to answer that question. :passifier:

Edited by regi, 11 June 2014 - 02:24 PM.


#68    regeneratia

regeneratia

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,775 posts
  • Joined:20 Jun 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

  • It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:03 PM

View Postmbrn30000, on 10 June 2014 - 09:31 PM, said:

No I know the legal system screws up.  But I am not a sucker for snake oil salesmen.  This guy is making things up to sell books.  THese cases are not related.  He made a list of famous crimes to get people to buy his book.  Sorry but PT Barnum was absolutely right.

Ok, I realize that it is far easier to maintain the same number of neuropathways. Life is far easier when you do. However, I cannot do that. I want to always be critical in thinking and assessing each situation or issue on a unique basis.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#69    regeneratia

regeneratia

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,775 posts
  • Joined:20 Jun 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

  • It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:05 PM

View Postregi, on 10 June 2014 - 10:32 PM, said:

We all want to get to the bottom of a case...It sounds to me like the man considers coincidence to be the same as evidence.
I really don't know, but I don't care where his heart is- that's good if he cares...we all care....but sometimes people are more of a hindrance than a help.

I think we have to read the book. But this guy is not deceptive, if one can assess the words he chooses to use and the concepts he wants to present. He is NOT charasmatic, which is a plus in my book. I htink charasmatic people are that way because they want to manipulate and deceive. Cameron could not be considered charismatic.

Edited by regeneratia, 11 June 2014 - 11:05 PM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#70    regeneratia

regeneratia

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,775 posts
  • Joined:20 Jun 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

  • It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:07 PM

View Postmbrn30000, on 10 June 2014 - 11:58 PM, said:

BTW one of the cases is the Heitholt case in missouri where ryan ferguson and charles erickson were convicted....I called the governor's office and AG on this case as requested by the freeryanferguson.com website.  I signed the petitions for freeing both and followed these cases closely.  I am still working as little as i can for charles's freedom.  I have my own theory of the crime but will not mention it here.  I do not assume anything.  I also see no link to this case with edward edwards...though i would love there to be a connection.  sorry regeneratia this guy is just playing you.  So your assumption of my assumption is incorrect.

Yes, but what if they were framed?

I know that you would like to think I am being played. But that is not an easy task. I have ways of knowing the truth.

Edited by regeneratia, 11 June 2014 - 11:08 PM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#71    mbrn30000

mbrn30000

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Joined:06 May 2014

Posted 12 June 2014 - 01:24 AM

View Postregeneratia, on 11 June 2014 - 11:07 PM, said:

Yes, but what if they were framed?

I know that you would like to think I am being played. But that is not an easy task. I have ways of knowing the truth.

LOL you have ways of knowing the truth.  You are a riot!


#72    regeneratia

regeneratia

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,775 posts
  • Joined:20 Jun 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

  • It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 12 June 2014 - 06:53 PM

View Postmbrn30000, on 12 June 2014 - 01:24 AM, said:

LOL you have ways of knowing the truth.  You are a riot!

Well, you obviously don't know any of the techniques.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#73    regi

regi

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,110 posts
  • Joined:28 May 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Texas

Posted 13 June 2014 - 02:11 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 11 June 2014 - 11:03 PM, said:

I want to always be critical in thinking and assessing each situation or issue on a unique basis.

Well, you'd eventually have enough info so that you're capable of forming a conclusion....of offering an informed opinion, right?
As I posted, Cameron suggested that the DNA in the Ramsey case was planted by Edwards. Now, surely you'd have some sort of response to such a notion.
And he explained away handwriting evidence in the Ramsey case- and any other cases where there was such evidence- by claiming that Edwards not only disguised his handwriting, but he used a different disguise in each case. In other words, he suggests that Edwards disguised the disguises. :blink:

My take on Edwards is that he committed the 5 murders he'd confessed to (I don't think he was honest about how any of those crimes actually occurred, but...) and at this point, I doubt he committed any more murders, although I think it's possible he could have.... Anyway, his DNA is available for comparisons.

Edited by regi, 13 June 2014 - 02:13 PM.


#74    regeneratia

regeneratia

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,775 posts
  • Joined:20 Jun 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

  • It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 13 June 2014 - 11:03 PM

View Postregi, on 13 June 2014 - 02:11 PM, said:

Well, you'd eventually have enough info so that you're capable of forming a conclusion....of offering an informed opinion, right?
As I posted, Cameron suggested that the DNA in the Ramsey case was planted by Edwards. Now, surely you'd have some sort of response to such a notion.
And he explained away handwriting evidence in the Ramsey case- and any other cases where there was such evidence- by claiming that Edwards not only disguised his handwriting, but he used a different disguise in each case. In other words, he suggests that Edwards disguised the disguises. :blink:

My take on Edwards is that he committed the 5 murders he'd confessed to (I don't think he was honest about how any of those crimes actually occurred, but...) and at this point, I doubt he committed any more murders, although I think it's possible he could have.... Anyway, his DNA is available for comparisons.

I have not formed a conclusion. That is something I pride myself on, to be able to sit on the fence and let the information flow until there seems to be more of an answer.  I think Ed Edwards should be objectively looked into as the JB murderer. I point out that the murderer has NOT been found.

People assume that I have opinions on this forum far more often than I have opinions. Here the either/or attitude, however inaccurate it may be and however many mistakes are made using the duelistic manner of thinking, is what is assumed. You either believe or you do not believe, on this website. I think it is suspect thinking to be so duelistic. And if you are not either/or, your ideas are totally dismissed.

Dismissiveness is a disease, I come to think.

Let's just look into the possiblity that Edward Edwards could (!) be the JB killer. That is all I ask

Just what do you base the EE opinion on? And are you leaving out any and all information on EE to make that determination? What are you omitting, when making that assumption?

As for Cameron, I listened to him talk for an hour. I don't find his tonality and speech to be decepetive. In fact, speech is not his forte, and maybe writing isn't either.. I am thinking of ordering his book. If he is in it for the money, at least it is better money spent that buying Koch toilet paper,  Gillette razor blades or Verison phone service, huh? Put your money where you want to. I will put the multiplier effect where I want it to go.

Edited by regeneratia, 13 June 2014 - 11:17 PM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#75    regi

regi

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,110 posts
  • Joined:28 May 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Texas

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:36 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 13 June 2014 - 11:03 PM, said:

Dismissiveness is a disease, I come to think.

Cameron is "dismissive" of evidence that doesn't with fit his perp, which is what I've tried to illustrate.

View Postregeneratia, on 13 June 2014 - 11:03 PM, said:

Just what do you base the EE opinion on? And are you leaving out any and all information on EE to make that determination? What are you omitting, when making that assumption?

Re: the Ramsey case, that Cameron would even suggest that Edwards planted that DNA is enough for me to conclude that Edwards isn't the perp. What that suggestion demonstrates to me is how Cameron interprets evidence... any evidence.
Basically, (in the Ramsey case) he ignores evidence which points away from Edwards and replaces it with complete speculation, and he uses mere coincidence as evidence against Edwards.
Re: Edwards and the 5 cases he confessed to, I've learned about Edwards (independent of Cameron's info.) and I watched a three part interview with Edwards which is available on YouTube.

View Postregeneratia, on 13 June 2014 - 11:03 PM, said:

I have not formed a conclusion. That is something I pride myself on, to be able to sit on the fence and let the information flow until there seems to be more of an answer.

In contrast, I think there's enough info., I've concluded and I'm rarely sitting on the fence. ^_^

Edited by regi, 14 June 2014 - 09:42 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users