Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Is Islam the religion of peace?

• Please log in to reply
474 replies to this topic

#16    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 2,748 posts

• WARNING!REALITY ADVISORY!
    Posts by this user may contain
    statements that may offend
    publishers of pics/clips of
    supposed UFO/alien sightings.

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:31 PM

View PostTheLionsHunter, on 08 June 2014 - 09:22 PM, said:

sharia law is advancing in the west more than what you think,
That`s one of the targets, isn`t it`?

"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"Don't kill the golden goose." - Malcolm McLaren -
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -
"Good drivers do have smashed insects on the side windows" - Walter Röhrl -

#17    ambelamba

ambelamba

Just an average guy who tries to be...NORMAL!!!!

• 3,327 posts

• It's good to be mildly skeptical to remain sane. But too much of it will make you a douche.

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:32 PM

View Posttoast, on 08 June 2014 - 09:31 PM, said:

Some political analysts suggest that Europe might see a massive internal war fueled by religion: Secularism vs. Islam. Bosnian war will have nothing on it.

They came with a Bible and their religion. stole our land, crushed our spirit, and now they tell us we should be thankful to the Lord for being saved.

-Chief Pontiac (1718-1769)

#18    Sundew

Sundew

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts

• Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectos Nunc

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:43 PM

As radio talk show host Michael Savage once stated, most of the major conflicts going on around the world are Muslims not being able to get along with their neighbors. Whether fighting among themselves like Sunni and Shiites, or between Arabs and Jews, or Indonesian Muslims against native tribes in Irian Jaya and against the Balinese, or between Pakistan and India and so forth and so on.

He went on to say that not all Muslims are terrorists, but that the vast majority of terrorists are Muslim.

There are honor killings, killings of people who try to leave Islam (this has been in the news recently), killing for insulting Islam or the Koran, beheadings, stonings, cutting off hands, feet, etc. as forms of punishment. That doesn't strike me as peaceful or "turning the other cheek."

Other religions certainly have had their dark periods, but most have moderated their behavior in the modern world.

#19    TheLionsHunter

TheLionsHunter

Psychic Spy

• 1,521 posts

• What doesn't kill you makes you stronger .

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:44 PM

View Posttoast, on 08 June 2014 - 09:31 PM, said:

No, it's not . This is how things are going.

Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him said:

{I seek refuge in Allah from knowledge that brings no wisdom, from a heart that lacks kindness, from desires that bring discontent, and from supplications that go unanswered . }

#20    XenoFish

XenoFish

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

• Haven't seen me in a while?

I've seen you just fine.

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:45 PM

It is true that many religions have had dark periods. Seems Islam is forever in it. I do not nor ever will trust Islam. It is a virus that consumes the souls and destroys from within. Fueling arrogance and pride, Justifying murder in the name of honor and faith. For why does the word of God often sound the same as the word of Man.

Edited by XenoFish, 08 June 2014 - 09:47 PM.

What is the most resilient parasite? An idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can change the world and rewrite all the rules.
We all are Gods and Demons-exerting the energy of will to squeeze the anarchic creativity of nature into our own image.

#21    TheLionsHunter

TheLionsHunter

Psychic Spy

• 1,521 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:54 PM

View PostSundew, on 08 June 2014 - 09:43 PM, said:

As radio talk show host Michael Savage once stated, most of the major conflicts going on around the world are Muslims not being able to get along with their neighbors. Whether fighting among themselves like Sunni and Shiites, or between Arabs and Jews, or Indonesian Muslims against native tribes in Irian Jaya and against the Balinese, or between Pakistan and India and so forth and so on.

He went on to say that not all Muslims are terrorists, but that the vast majority of terrorists are Muslim.

There are honor killings, killings of people who try to leave Islam (this has been in the news recently), killing for insulting Islam or the Koran, beheadings, stonings, cutting off hands, feet, etc. as forms of punishment. That doesn't strike me as peaceful or "turning the other cheek."

Other religions certainly have had their dark periods, but most have moderated their behavior in the modern world.

Well, fist you must make a difference between culture and islam, because as I see you have just merged both of them as the same.

Honor killing is a traditional punishment and it has nothing to do with islam teachings.

the issues between islamic countries are made by the west and for the benefits of the west, they must stay like that fighting all the time.

{I seek refuge in Allah from knowledge that brings no wisdom, from a heart that lacks kindness, from desires that bring discontent, and from supplications that go unanswered . }

#22    TheLionsHunter

TheLionsHunter

Psychic Spy

• 1,521 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:56 PM

View PostXenoFish, on 08 June 2014 - 09:45 PM, said:

It is true that many religions have had dark periods. Seems Islam is forever in it. I do not nor ever will trust Islam. It is a virus that consumes the souls and destroys from within. Fueling arrogance and pride, Justifying murder in the name of honor and faith. For why does the word of God often sound the same as the word of Man.

Justifying murder in the name of honor and faith has nothing to do with islam, correct your data !!! .

#23    XenoFish

XenoFish

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

I've seen you just fine.

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:00 PM

Honor killing is a traditional punishment

Maybe humanity deserves to go extinct. Perhaps we have forfeited our right to exist as an intelligent species.

Justifying murder in the name of honor and faith has nothing to do with islam, correct your data !!! .

Sorry no go on that. If I've offended you I don't care.

What is the most resilient parasite? An idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can change the world and rewrite all the rules.
We all are Gods and Demons-exerting the energy of will to squeeze the anarchic creativity of nature into our own image.

#24    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 2,748 posts

• WARNING!REALITY ADVISORY!
    Posts by this user may contain
    statements that may offend
    publishers of pics/clips of
    supposed UFO/alien sightings.

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:02 PM

View PostTheLionsHunter, on 08 June 2014 - 09:44 PM, said:

No, it's not . This is how things are going.
So, sharia law will be global established in future and will be the only, final and absolute law on the world, valid
for all humans and without any laws beside it?

Edited by toast, 08 June 2014 - 10:02 PM.

"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"Don't kill the golden goose." - Malcolm McLaren -
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -
"Good drivers do have smashed insects on the side windows" - Walter Röhrl -

#25    XenoFish

XenoFish

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

I've seen you just fine.

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:04 PM

Guess free will and creativity will be a thing of the past.

#26    TheLionsHunter

TheLionsHunter

Psychic Spy

• 1,521 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:05 PM

View PostXenoFish, on 08 June 2014 - 10:00 PM, said:

Maybe humanity deserves to go extinct. Perhaps we have forfeited our right to exist as an intelligent species.

This statement is worthless as it is off the subject and the stuff "honor killing vs islam ".

View PostXenoFish, on 08 June 2014 - 10:00 PM, said:

Sorry no go on that. If I've offended you I don't care.

You must only be sorry for yourself because your knowledge of islam is under zero yet you are trying to give a speech on it.

You didn't offend me, because you are showing me a lot of ignorance.

#27    XenoFish

XenoFish

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

I've seen you just fine.

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:10 PM

Do you know me? Have we met? I find your pride amusing. If your religion is that of peace, then why are you angry? Why do the words of a random non muslim hurt you so much?

Edited by XenoFish, 08 June 2014 - 10:11 PM.

#28    TheLionsHunter

TheLionsHunter

Psychic Spy

• 1,521 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:11 PM

View Posttoast, on 08 June 2014 - 10:02 PM, said:

So, sharia law will be global established in future and will be the only, final and absolute law on the world, valid
for all humans and without any laws beside it?

You have just to collecte data from a lot of different sources, and you will see that things are all in the way of taking sharia law as a general law. within years there will be voices for that like what happened for gays. it's just a matter of time.

#29    XenoFish

XenoFish

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

I've seen you just fine.

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:18 PM

I think you'll have a power struggle with the Catholics and Christians. They have guns too.

#30    TheLionsHunter

TheLionsHunter

Psychic Spy

• 1,521 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:18 PM

View PostXenoFish, on 08 June 2014 - 10:10 PM, said:

Do you know me? Have we met? I find your pride amusing.

Your way of writing can give people a hunt about you. Well because I'm trying to educate you that's why you find it amusing.

View PostXenoFish, on 08 June 2014 - 10:10 PM, said:

If your religion is that of peace, then why are you angry? Why do the words of a random non muslim hurt you so much?

I'm not angry, maybe my words are tough for you . they didn't hurt me, I'm just trying to show your mistakes and your dogma.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users