Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

give me proof

proof clairvoyance psychic

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1    6.6.6

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:40 AM

This might sound like a complete shot in the dark, and im not purposefully doing this to try and debunk those that claim to have psychic abilities,  but I would quite like somebody to give me a little proof that the whole clairvoyance/ability to know things through psychic means is genuine,

I know that many of you on here claim to have a special gift, and I would really like it if somebody could give me a quick "reading" or some info about myself that only I would know,
Im prepared to give what ever is needed for your own accuracy, date of birth or real name or what ever it is you need,

And I cant stress enough, im not asking this to debunk anybody, id just like a little proof that there is more to life than meets the eye

#2    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,899 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:05 AM

POPULAR

Give me some info, a few clues on what you would like to hear, some cash and I will be happy to help.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#3    6.6.6

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:59 AM

Well I think this sums up what we were all thinking!

#4    Paranormalcy

Paranormalcy

Interterrestrial Being

• 5,732 posts

• "This Saturday, we gon' do it bigger than, we ever had before
    I don't want this Saturday to end!" - Rebecca Black

Posted 12 June 2014 - 07:37 AM

I've seen these types of posts go downhill rather quickly, and I think in general they tend to be frowned on, to greater or lesser "official" degrees, depending on how they're worded, so I would ask the OP (and others that reply, on either side of issue) to be studious and speak clearly and civilly to make sure an open, friendly, exploratory tone is maintained.

I have made such posts long ago and had a couple of people contact me, including a few regulars that were on the site way before I was, and I vaguely recall one or two details standing out overall that I felt were unusually specific (relative to pure chance), but in the full spread, I never got any particularly compelling, consistent results approaching the 40-70% accuracy range (VERY big range of alleged accuracy for psychics), but I'd be curious to see if anyone got better. I believe I told the participants I would run my final "review" of their reading by them before posting it and we could discuss anything they felt might reflect my bias more than a neutral assessment, and all the readers, to their credit, were very fair-minded and didn't take exception to the sometimes fairly "damning" reviews I gave when I felt they got almost nothing right (even by chance they should have gotten a certain amount). Hopefully something like that will happen for your experiment here (the mutual goodwill, not people not getting anything right, heh).

Edited by Paranormalcy, 12 June 2014 - 07:39 AM.

| Ouija/Ideomotor | Sleep Paralys./Hypnogogia | Ouija: 252 hrs/4yrs

#5    6.6.6

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:56 AM

Well ive given this a month! And im going to take the total lack of response from anybody with so called psychic abilities, that there is no such thing!
And those who claim to have such abilities are nothing more than deluded hoaxers!

#6    SaraT

SaraT

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 337 posts

• Just consider me Sherlock Holmes on Marmite.

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:04 AM

I think I have psychic powers.  I have the uncanny ability to make my phone ring by being very busy, by taking a shower, or by being keenly interested in a movie.

#7    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,384 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 02:43 PM

If they can prove it, there's roughly $5 million available to them from various skeptics groups around the world.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#8    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,699 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 03:20 PM

You should get for proof of alien visitation while you're at it. Everybody asks in the UFO section but they don't seem to grasp the fact that it will never happen. I'm sure there's more dough to be had with that, too.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#9    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 03:24 PM

View Post6.6.6, on 07 July 2014 - 09:56 AM, said:

Well ive given this a month! And im going to take the total lack of response from anybody with so called psychic abilities, that there is no such thing!
And those who claim to have such abilities are nothing more than deluded hoaxers!
i think you're being a bit unfair, don't you?
not to say that there are genuine psychics here but just because people don't want to play your game doesnt mean that there is no such thing as psychic ability.
use your head. one does not automatically follow the other and you know it. you're just being provocative (or trying to)

#10    6.6.6

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 05:31 PM

View PostJGirl, on 07 July 2014 - 03:24 PM, said:

i think you're being a bit unfair, don't you?
not to say that there are genuine psychics here but just because people don't want to play your game doesnt mean that there is no such thing as psychic ability.
use your head. one does not automatically follow the other and you know it. you're just being provocative (or trying to)
It wasn't a game! It was a genuine opportunity for somebody to prove to me that its more than delusional guess work by hoaxers or people trying to give purpose to their mundane existence!

#11    Use your brain

Use your brain

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 05:41 PM

Lebron James will score a lot this season.

The Usa will vote someone in that got all their money from coorperations and doesn't give a giant deuce about the people.

Someone will take a blurry picture and claim it's proof of aliens.

I take cash or visa :whistle:

Edit: On a more serious note, this is one of those things that 99.9% of it is all fake, or luck. That .01% however has to be very careful who they let know about their gift ( if they exist of course ), as there are people who will do terrible things to get them to help them in selfish goals. You should look into some old government projects such as " marionette " and some others where they got a small group of people together, all from celtic backgrounds and did tests with them, including trying to "remote view on Russia". Just saying, if I was actually psychic the last thing I would do is ever let anyone know. ( I defenatly am not by the way, unless you count what I posted above ;)  )

Edited by Use your brain, 09 July 2014 - 05:48 PM.

#12    klee62485

klee62485

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:07 AM

You're a bit of a loner. You think deeply but this tends to trouble you with hidden anxieties. You're a master with words but have a hard time saying how you feel in  person. You live some place warm, I'm going to say Louisiana or close to. You like to act like you have money, when in fact you don't. I do see some schooling but I'm not sure if you didn't finish or just went to work because it wasn't what you wanted. I'm getting the name Amanda, not sure what the connection is, but I get a fun friendly vibe. Possibly a co-worker. I don't get a super attachment with your parents, I sense of bit of friction, although there's contact. You're roommate tends to steal or barrow your stuff. Someone you know who's passed is showing something about a garden. Your Grandfather died young, your mother's father. I not sure if he was a war-vet? You like to search the internet a lot, this takes up a lot of your time. You like learning new things to make you appear smarter. Did you used to play with explosives? Nothing major, bottle rockets of some sort. You broke someones window. You like swimming in a creek or some sort of body of water close to you. You've payed for cigarettes with change at a local gas station recently. You like looking in the mirror at yourself, possibly looking at your body. I can't tell if this is because you're narcissistic or insecure. Something is troubling you right now, possible rough patch in life. The light is near, you will find happiness around the 10th of April 2015.

#13    6.6.6

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 07:44 PM

View Postklee62485, on 10 July 2014 - 02:07 AM, said:

You're a bit of a loner. You think deeply but this tends to trouble you with hidden anxieties. You're a master with words but have a hard time saying how you feel in  person. You live some place warm, I'm going to say Louisiana or close to. You like to act like you have money, when in fact you don't. I do see some schooling but I'm not sure if you didn't finish or just went to work because it wasn't what you wanted. I'm getting the name Amanda, not sure what the connection is, but I get a fun friendly vibe. Possibly a co-worker. I don't get a super attachment with your parents, I sense of bit of friction, although there's contact. You're roommate tends to steal or barrow your stuff. Someone you know who's passed is showing something about a garden. Your Grandfather died young, your mother's father. I not sure if he was a war-vet? You like to search the internet a lot, this takes up a lot of your time. You like learning new things to make you appear smarter. Did you used to play with explosives? Nothing major, bottle rockets of some sort. You broke someones window. You like swimming in a creek or some sort of body of water close to you. You've payed for cigarettes with change at a local gas station recently. You like looking in the mirror at yourself, possibly looking at your body. I can't tell if this is because you're narcissistic or insecure. Something is troubling you right now, possible rough patch in life. The light is near, you will find happiness around the 10th of April 2015.

Well I have a house in South Africa and Scotland, float between the two through out the year but was born and Brought up in SA so you could call that staying somewhere warm,
I would agree that I do keep myself to myself! Prefer my own company,
Like most men of my generation we dont say how we feel we are bottlers! So I guess thats true,
I wouldnt say I act like I have money,  ive worked hard for 30 years to get to where I am financially!
I went to uni but bailed out to go into mining so thats pretty spot on!
Mwe have two dogs called Amanda and Terry so I suppose the name is connected haha! Il give you that one too!  If by room mate you ment the wife then yes she does steal my things mostly from my wallet! Both grandparents died young so yes my grandfather did! I dont really speak to either of my parents! So right again!   Yes I love learning, ive got a real passion for books that expand my knowledge, right again!  For many years I was in charge of a blasting crew in opencasts so yes ive done my fair share of playing with explosives! I never learned to swim so wrong there!
My SA house is on a lake and our Scottish home is by the sea, so right there aswell
Ive gave up smoking so wrong there,
As an ex fitness fanatic ive spent alot of time looking in the mirror! Not so much now though!
Life is ok just now! Just waiting on retirement!  So wrong there

On a whole that was fairly accurate! I must say im taken aback!  

May I ask if that was a generic reading that could be aimed at anybody or was that genuinely what you came up with?

Im impressed with that! Id say a good 80% was on it!
Thank you

#14    Requested Poet

Requested Poet

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:18 AM

View Post6.6.6, on 11 June 2014 - 07:40 AM, said:

This might sound like a complete shot in the dark, and im not purposefully doing this to try and debunk those that claim to have psychic abilities,  but I would quite like somebody to give me a little proof that the whole clairvoyance/ability to know things through psychic means is genuine,

I know that many of you on here claim to have a special gift, and I would really like it if somebody could give me a quick "reading" or some info about myself that only I would know,
Im prepared to give what ever is needed for your own accuracy, date of birth or real name or what ever it is you need,

And I cant stress enough, im not asking this to debunk anybody, id just like a little proof that there is more to life than meets the eye
Of course there is. We are all related. First off, a parasite that we think is God, started a chain reaction that created everything around us. But what created that parasite. Something had to always be there to keep things going. We think its God, he's perfect because he already knows what the worlds going to be like. The key to unlock every piece of information or code, is to believe. God created us and we are a parasite to follow a certain program. We wake up and go to sleep and eat. We are programmed to do that. But since God can create the heavens an all of that is because he was the first one here. He can do anything like morph into objects and stuff. He decided to make us, it's a Miracle From the way start, he created blackness the (Parasite) we see it from our minds eye. We can do anything the key is to believe that we can achieve anything. What's impossible is possible because the world is full of non ending possibilities. I saw a comment once saying that telekinesis is a myth that will never die. It's in us, we all have it. It's the energy. So we all have an energy from the Big Bang or all the other parasites that were created from the one parasite by a chain reaction. We are slow at learning so God is way more advance because he lived forever. He can do anything. So he decided to create a heaven that will go in forever. So if he did that and we involved from him, we have some of his gifts and can't control it yet. We will learn over the years. To unlock it you have to believe no matter how impossible it may seem. Time goes on forever. Time travels in time and in time and in time, maybe that's why there are dimensions. Of our world then somebodies else's, because we are not the first living organisms there are galaxies way before us. We could be the first life in our galaxy. But out there, there's a whole new world and new people with special talent because they lived longer and our more advance. God made us to believe or not believe. Believing is seeing. It's seeing how everything came together. God developed his powers by living a long time and inventing objects and those objects inventing other objects and so on. Out there there is probably a future of endless of inventions. That's my theory. I think I'm right. :)

#15    Hammerclaw

Hammerclaw

Far Traveler

• 3,148 posts

• "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:30 AM

View PostRequested Poet, on 27 August 2014 - 04:18 AM, said:

Of course there is. We are all related. First off, a parasite that we think is God, started a chain reaction that created everything around us. But what created that parasite. Something had to always be there to keep things going. We think its God, he's perfect because he already knows what the worlds going to be like. The key to unlock every piece of information or code, is to believe. God created us and we are a parasite to follow a certain program. We wake up and go to sleep and eat. We are programmed to do that. But since God can create the heavens an all of that is because he was the first one here. He can do anything like morph into objects and stuff. He decided to make us, it's a Miracle From the way start, he created blackness the (Parasite) we see it from our minds eye. We can do anything the key is to believe that we can achieve anything. What's impossible is possible because the world is full of non ending possibilities. I saw a comment once saying that telekinesis is a myth that will never die. It's in us, we all have it. It's the energy. So we all have an energy from the Big Bang or all the other parasites that were created from the one parasite by a chain reaction. We are slow at learning so God is way more advance because he lived forever. He can do anything. So he decided to create a heaven that will go in forever. So if he did that and we involved from him, we have some of his gifts and can't control it yet. We will learn over the years. To unlock it you have to believe no matter how impossible it may seem. Time goes on forever. Time travels in time and in time and in time, maybe that's why there are dimensions. Of our world then somebodies else's, because we are not the first living organisms there are galaxies way before us. We could be the first life in our galaxy. But out there, there's a whole new world and new people with special talent because they lived longer and our more advance. God made us to believe or not believe. Believing is seeing. It's seeing how everything came together. God developed his powers by living a long time and inventing objects and those objects inventing other objects and so on. Out there there is probably a future of endless of inventions. That's my theory. I think I'm right. :)
At least you think and there's no denying that, therefore you are.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users