Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UFOs and Nukes

• Please log in to reply
196 replies to this topic

#1    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:18 PM

Rendlesham, Malmstrom, Wurtsmith AFB, Loring AFB, etc..............

Why have they been interested?  Have they stopped taking an interest?  is it since the cold war has subsided?  Can we expect another wave of sightings around nuclear installations now that tensions are rising between NATO and Russia again?

What did they do at these installations apart from fly around, shine lights and land?  What was it all about?  Have these same incidents occurred in Russia or China?

Take a look at the very recent dramatisation of the Loring AFB UFO in 1975.

Close Encounters S01E08 Nuclear Reaction and Ghost Rocket 720p HDTV x264 DHD

When the Big News finally breaks—when some unimpeachable, high-level government insider finally admits on-the-record that UFOs are very real and that those who pilot them, although seemingly not from the neighborhood, are nevertheless interested in and apparently concerned about our nuclear weapons—humanity's future will take a dramatic new turn. Once that happens, and it will sooner or later, everything we humans thought we knew about reality will be up for grabs.

http://www.ufohastin...washington-post

Posted Image

#2    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,962 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:19 PM

Oh, UFOs are real, I don't need some "high-level government insider" to tell me that.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#3    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:20 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 11 June 2014 - 08:19 PM, said:

Oh, UFOs are real, I don't need some "high-level government insider" to tell me that.

No I agree.  What though is the 'rub' with these nuclear installations?

Posted Image

#4    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:25 PM

The Wurtsmith AFB incident (1975) occurred very close to the Loring AFB incident:

http://www.nicap.org...0_wurtsmith.htm

Posted Image

#5    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,962 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:35 PM

View Postzoser, on 11 June 2014 - 08:20 PM, said:

Drunk, stupid, war-jittery soldiers are just seeing things, like flying lighthouses.

Actually, I don't know.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#6    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:38 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 11 June 2014 - 08:35 PM, said:

Drunk, stupid, war-jittery soldiers are just seeing things, like flying lighthouses.

Actually, I don't know.

They risk getting attacked and must surely know that.  I'd love to know if those nukes at Rendlesham were disabled in some way.  

There must have been some purpose to their visits.

Posted Image

#7    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:39 PM

A case in the USSR in 1982:

http://beforeitsnews...82-2674314.html

Posted Image

#8    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,732 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:55 PM

I haven't looked at the links yet but want to say that the nuclear connection is going to be central to understanding
the UFO/ET phenomon, IMO.

And is the reason that there hasn't been...and may never be any official disclosure.
Because of the entanglement with Defence.

There may be two aspects...

One..that nuclear weapons have to be kept on certain positions on the Earth's magnetic grid..
And as UFOs (Interdimensional craft? and Time Travellers?)...use that grid for travelling along..
UFOs will naturally be around nuclear facilities..because they are sharing the same space (magnetic positions)
UFOs might also be unintentionally drawn to nuclear facilities because they could mess up their navigation...?

Two... because nuclear testing ripped into and messed up the Space/Time geometry...it could have opened
up a time warp thing that's affecting other dimensions of existence. And they might be coming to investigate
the problem...

no-one panic...lol...just speculation..

#9    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,199 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:23 PM

I'm always reminded of Klaatu giving us a flea in our collective ears about "spreading man's violence" in the Day the Earth Stood Still when I think about it actually!
It's interesting that UFOs do seem to be attracted to nukes, are they attracted to nuclear power plants too? Because I reckon there's been as much life lost due to the likes of Chernobyl and Fukishima as there has Hiroshima and Nagasaki, if they're "protecting the wildlife" from radiation they're not doing a good job, which suggests that they're actually protecting themselves if they're knobbling the nukes.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#10    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 12,650 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:41 PM

View Postzoser, on 11 June 2014 - 08:20 PM, said:

There is no rub. The frequency of sightings around nuclear facilities is no higher than anywhere else.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#11    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 7,321 posts

• I know someday
    you'll have a beautiful life
    I know you'll be a sun
    In somebody else's sky
    But why can't it be mine? -Pearl Jam

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:21 PM

View Postbadeskov, on 11 June 2014 - 09:41 PM, said:

There is no rub. The frequency of sightings around nuclear facilities is no higher than anywhere else.

Cheers,
Badeskov

That should be something that is easily provable but for some mysterious reason believers never post any (unbiased) numbers to support the claim that UFO sightings are more frequent near nuclear facilities. It is an empty claim without that data. Who knows, maybe I will be surprised when someone puts up some convincing numbers but I'm not going to hold my breath.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#12    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,309 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:47 PM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 11 June 2014 - 09:23 PM, said:

I'm always reminded of Klaatu giving us a flea in our collective ears about "spreading man's violence" in the Day the Earth Stood Still when I think about it actually!
It's interesting that UFOs do seem to be attracted to nukes, are they attracted to nuclear power plants too? Because I reckon there's been as much life lost due to the likes of Chernobyl and Fukishima as there has Hiroshima and Nagasaki, if they're "protecting the wildlife" from radiation they're not doing a good job, which suggests that they're actually protecting themselves if they're knobbling the nukes.

They are not interested in Nukes, that's just Robert Hastings angle into UFOlogy. If you read Swamp Gas Times by Patrick Huyghe he shows the statistics of UFO sightings and you are much more likely to see a UFO over a public space than you are over a military installation. Look what happened to the Echo Flight claim when it was opened up here, that was a big fat lie and was debunked from every angle. It's just more ETH hype.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#13    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 21,226 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 12:46 AM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 11 June 2014 - 09:23 PM, said:

You reckon the 30 direct casualties and possible 4000 follow up casualties of Chernobyl and the...none...from Fukushima are as much as the 150,000 and 75,000 direct deaths from Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

#14    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,309 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 12 June 2014 - 12:54 AM

View PostSweetpumper, on 11 June 2014 - 08:35 PM, said:

Actually, I don't know.

I don't think the claimants like Salas were drunk or jittery, or even seeing things, just stupid as far as I know. He couldn't even get his locations right until an evil skeptic showed how full of crap he really is and then he changed his claim. They would be lost without skeptics. Good thing some good soldiers offer the time to illustrate what fanatical fools these wild claimants actually be.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#15    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,199 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 03:48 AM

View Postaquatus1, on 12 June 2014 - 12:46 AM, said:

You reckon the 30 direct casualties and possible 4000 follow up casualties of Chernobyl and the...none...from Fukushima are as much as the 150,000 and 75,000 direct deaths from Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
how many have gotten "it's not related, honest" cancers from Chernobyl and the like?

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users