Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Disappointing Few Ancient Advanced Tech Found

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1    rakovsky

rakovsky

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

• Peace

Posted 12 June 2014 - 10:44 PM

On one hand, we have discovered ancient megaliths and artifacts showing that ancient people, especially in Peru and Egypt, made remakably impressive structures. They are impressive both in size and quality of design. Even today people question and debate over how those structures were made. The ancient people also had a remarkable knowledge of astronomy and geology, if not math. All kinds of mathematical ideas are present in the pyramids, and I doubt that the main Giza pyramid was only used as a tomb, because of the lack of artwork inside. Further, lines may be found linking major ancient sites around the world. Gobekli Tepe was built by a hunter gatherer society thousands of years B.C., even before the pyramids were supposedly built. There are megalithic sites around the world, and those in Egypt and Peru show some remarkable similarities. Easter Island and the Nazca lines, not to mention the blocks of Puma Punku, are very impressive.

One theory says that these ancient srtuctures were so advanced, that the builders had outside help, like help from aliens. This is a fascinating idea. UFOs exist in our day, so they could also exist in those ages and have interacted with man. Yet if the pyramids were built with that technology, why is there not more direct evidence of this. Where are the Egyptian writings describing strange methods for building the pyramids? Where are the advanced tools and technology that would exist as artifacts to show this? For the Nazca lines, where are the planes? In other places, where are the electrical lines, etc?

The other theory says that ancient people built the pyramids and other places themselves, without extraterrestrial help. And yet, the methods they would have to do this are very curious and puzzling. Where have their tools gone? The pyramid was supposed to be built in 10 years. That is very impressive. I do think that the people in Egypt and Peru are related, since they have found Mummies in Peru with elongated heads,  like those in Peru.

One claim is that the ancients included cyclops who were able to move huge blocks using some abilities that are unusual to us today.

What do you think?

#2    rakovsky

rakovsky

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

• Peace

Posted 12 June 2014 - 11:04 PM

What I can say is that they have pyramids in the Canaries and they have found mummies there. The Canaries are islands on the way to the Americas, following the currents. Here is an example of one the pyramids in the Canaries:

Posted Image

Since Polynesians got across the Pacific, it is not a surprise that travelers would be able to get from the Canaries to the Americas. If they could build pyramids, it should not be a surprise if they could travel by boat. For example, people from Malaysia traveled all the way to Madagascar many centuries ago and now many people in Madagascar are related to them. So trans-oceanic travel is possible. This can explain the legends among the Amerindians of white skinned travelers with beards.

This however does not prove ancient alien theories or that the ancients had advanced technology or abilities beyond ours. And yet the Giza pyramids' construction today does baffle many modern architects. And thus we are left with a mystery. One of the biggest questions for me is: If the Pyramids were made with advanced technology, where are that technology and its artifacts?

#3    Kenemet

Kenemet

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 12:05 AM

First -- you're assuming they're all done at the same time (and they're not -- pyramids in the Canaries are only 600 years old or so.  Gobekeli Tepe is 4,000 years older than Giza.)

Second, a pyramid isn't a complex structure (a Gothic Cathedral -- THAT's complex!  Huge, lots of open spaces, flying buttresses, etc.)

Third, it's a pretty UN-advanced civilization that progresses no further than "make T-shaped pillars" and "stack pyramids" from 8,000 BC until 1400 AD.   We went from "the Parthenon" to huge skyscrapers and glass buildings in 1/3rd that time in Europe.

#4    Kassekoe99

Kassekoe99

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

• I say what I mean and I mean what I say. Nothing more and nothing less.

Posted 13 June 2014 - 01:24 AM

I don't know a lot about Egypt or the landscape, and perhaps my thought is totally irrelevant anyway. What is under all of that sand? This is where I may be ignorant. How deep is the sand? How much has been moved around by wind or past storms? They find new structures deeper than the current ground level so perhaps that is where the answer lies.

#5    AwakenAscension

AwakenAscension

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 123 posts

• Without being lost, there can be no adventure.

Posted 13 June 2014 - 02:59 AM

What were you expecting them to find? Aircraft hangars? Power tools? Factories? lol It's human nature to try to connect things that just don't connect. It's one thing to ponder how these things may have been accomplished without present day tech, but it's an entirely different matter when you start buying into everything that you read or watch.

Once the threads of fate become entangled,
they can never be undone.
So as we create our destiny, from our own angle,
we stretch and pull this web, as one.

#6    Kassekoe99

Kassekoe99

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

• I say what I mean and I mean what I say. Nothing more and nothing less.

Posted 13 June 2014 - 03:16 AM

View PostAwakenAscension, on 13 June 2014 - 02:59 AM, said:

It's human nature to try to connect things that just don't connect.
It all has to connect somewhere. You can only find a connection when you have a theory, passion, and determination. Finding out something doesn't connect is just as important as finding what does connect. The world would be boring if people didn't have a desire to find connections.

#7    Kenemet

Kenemet

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 03:33 AM

View PostKassekoe99, on 13 June 2014 - 01:24 AM, said:

I don't know a lot about Egypt or the landscape, and perhaps my thought is totally irrelevant anyway. What is under all of that sand? This is where I may be ignorant. How deep is the sand? How much has been moved around by wind or past storms? They find new structures deeper than the current ground level so perhaps that is where the answer lies.

Egypt isn't all sand.  And many of the structures are under the cities that have grown over them.

#8    rakovsky

rakovsky

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

• Peace

Posted 13 June 2014 - 03:34 AM

On the Canaries:

As early as the 1st century BCE Egyptians knew of them and called them the "Fortunate Islands."  Pliny and Ptolemy also mention them. Pliny, in the 1st. cent. AD mentions the Islands being uninhabited... He [Pliny] was reporting on the voyages of Hanno the Navigator, which took place in the mid 600's bce.
Herodotus also mentions the same thing but ascribes a much earlier date to them.
http://www.allempire...?TID=20033&PN=2

The rocks used to make the Canaries' pyramids are volcanic and are taken from further inland.

Edited by rakovsky, 13 June 2014 - 03:35 AM.

#9    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,833 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 03:35 AM

It's the rocks, man. Ancient people could not have possibly stacked those rocks on their own. They HAD to have alien help to stack those rocks. Literally no other theory at all has or will EVER make more sense than an advanced alien race came to earth and helped ancient peoples to stack rocks.

I mean, come on, people!!!???? You think they stacked those rocks on their own!!!??? Wake up!!!

I just can't take it sometimes...

Edited by Imaginarynumber1, 13 June 2014 - 03:36 AM.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#10    rakovsky

rakovsky

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

• Peace

Posted 13 June 2014 - 03:47 AM

Well, the pyramids were a lot of rocks.

Posted Image

Edited by rakovsky, 13 June 2014 - 03:47 AM.

#11    AwakenAscension

AwakenAscension

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 08:19 AM

View PostKassekoe99, on 13 June 2014 - 03:16 AM, said:

It all has to connect somewhere. You can only find a connection when you have a theory, passion, and determination. Finding out something doesn't connect is just as important as finding what does connect. The world would be boring if people didn't have a desire to find connections.
Yea but I mean that looking at these giant structures and imagining the huge construction machines of today, making them happen, is like seeing faces in the clouds.

#12    AwakenAscension

AwakenAscension

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 08:33 AM

Humans are very intelligent and resourceful. They are capable of amazing feats, as a large group (Edit- Especially when they have centuries of labor and dedication on their hands). I believe this is the beauty to be admired, here. Many people undervalue prehistoric societies, simply because they didn't have the same means we do, today. They obviously found ways to build these structures. The question is: How? Blaming it away on space aliens and magic doesn't find us a real answer.

Edited by AwakenAscension, 13 June 2014 - 08:35 AM.

#13    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,557 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 13 June 2014 - 10:34 AM

View Postrakovsky, on 12 June 2014 - 10:44 PM, said:

Even today people question and debate over how those structures were made.

Its only a mystery to people who want it to be one.

I doubt that the main Giza pyramid was only used as a tomb, because of the lack of artwork inside.

I'm not being rude, but you don't sound like an expert.

Yet if the pyramids were built with that technology, why is there not more direct evidence of this. Where are the Egyptian writings describing strange methods for building the pyramids? Where are the advanced tools and technology that would exist as artifacts to show this? For the Nazca lines, where are the planes? In other places, where are the electrical lines, etc?

And more to the point - why build the buildings out of stone? The best way for people without modern building methods to create structures is to place stones on top of each other, tapering towards the top. Which is what they do.

If advanced being built them, why not metal and glass?

The other theory says that ancient people built the pyramids and other places themselves, without extraterrestrial help. And yet, the methods they would have to do this are very curious and puzzling. Where have their tools gone? .

They're not theories of equal standing, I'd like to point out.

One claim is that the ancients included cyclops who were able to move huge blocks using some abilities that are unusual to us today.

The ancients obviously weren't that clever then, if I was going to get giants to build structures for me I'd at least make sure they had stereo vision.

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

#14    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,557 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 13 June 2014 - 10:37 AM

View Postrakovsky, on 12 June 2014 - 11:04 PM, said:

And yet the Giza pyramids' construction today does baffle many modern architects.

I'd like to know what architects these are that are being baffled - especially as architects have nothing to do with construction. There is a pretty solid idea that the pyramids were built using ramps. It isn't really much of a mystery any more, especially amongst people who have actually done the research.

View Postrakovsky, on 12 June 2014 - 11:04 PM, said:

One of the biggest questions for me is: If the Pyramids were made with advanced technology, where are that technology and its artifacts?

And one of the most obvious answers is - they weren't.

#15    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,557 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 13 June 2014 - 10:38 AM

View PostKassekoe99, on 13 June 2014 - 03:16 AM, said:

It all has to connect somewhere. You can only find a connection when you have a theory, passion, and determination.

No, it doesn't "have to connect somewhere". As soon as you convince yourself of this, you'll make all sorts of utterly faulty correlations. Forget "theory, passion and determination" - how about an education?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users