Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Disappointing Few Ancient Advanced Tech Found

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#16    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,194 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 13 June 2014 - 10:39 AM

Oh no yet 'another' thread on ancient structures :lol:

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#17    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 7,762 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 05:22 PM

View Postseeder, on 13 June 2014 - 10:39 AM, said:

Oh no yet 'another' thread on ancient structures :lol:

But HOW did they do it, man??!!!
HOW, I ask you!!!???

"You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla."

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#18    dharmamonk

dharmamonk

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

• An Aquarian Exposition

Posted 13 June 2014 - 05:26 PM

View PostKassekoe99, on 13 June 2014 - 03:16 AM, said:

It all has to connect somewhere. You can only find a connection when you have a theory, passion, and determination. Finding out something doesn't connect is just as important as finding what does connect. The world would be boring if people didn't have a desire to find connections.
Really liked this thought, and I think finding connections extends to all areas of life, academia, science, religion, etc.

Have you ever heard of Indra's Net?

#19    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,194 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 13 June 2014 - 05:46 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 13 June 2014 - 05:22 PM, said:

But HOW did they do it, man??!!!
HOW, I ask you!!!???

I reckon they had quartz wands.. which they struck against granite blocks... which then created the right influx temporal disturbance of ley lines...which are coincidently charged with earths magnetic energy.. in the lithium electromagnetic  matrix.. .. which, as everyone knows... makes rocks levitate.

And thats why.. we use cranes today

Simple when you know how

Edited by seeder, 13 June 2014 - 05:49 PM.

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#20    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 39,791 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 13 June 2014 - 05:50 PM

View Postseeder, on 13 June 2014 - 05:46 PM, said:

I reckon they had quartz wands.. which they struck against granite blocks... which then created the right influx temporal disturbance of ley lines...which are coincidently charged with earths magnetic energy.. in the lithium electromagnetic  matrix.. .. which, as everyone knows... makes rocks levitate.

And that why.. we use cranes today

Simple when you know how

Nah... they had a holy procession in honor of Osiris who then farted of joy blowing all the blocks on the heap....

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#21    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 7,762 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 05:51 PM

View Postseeder, on 13 June 2014 - 05:46 PM, said:

And thats why.. we use cranes today

Simple when you know how

Of course! A gravitational invarience cause by an overload of the ley lines! So simple I can't believe I missed it.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1, 13 June 2014 - 05:51 PM.

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

#22    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,194 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 05:58 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 13 June 2014 - 05:51 PM, said:

Of course! A gravitational invarience cause by an overload of the ley lines! So simple I can't believe I missed it.

Come on now, Be sensible...Where else do you think they dug for lithium crystals?  The GP wasn't a tomb, but a store for lithium.

Its quite obvious by its shape..Lithium needs triangulation. Its just a quirk of how it works.  Thats why there is no hieroglyphs there, it was all hush-hush..
:lol:

#23    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 7,762 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 06:08 PM

View Postseeder, on 13 June 2014 - 05:58 PM, said:

Come on now, Be sensible...Where else do you think they dug for lithium crystals?  The GP wasn't a tomb, but a store for lithium.

Its quite obvious by its shape..Lithium needs triangulation. Its just a quirk of how it works.  Thats why there is no hieroglyphs there, it was all hush-hush..
:lol:

So you build the storehouse in a triangular shape so that the crystals will be powered by the retrograde of mars and increase the psychic powers of all those in the vicinity?

#24    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,194 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 06:11 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 13 June 2014 - 06:08 PM, said:

So you build the storehouse in a triangular shape so that the crystals will be powered by the retrograde of mars and increase the psychic powers of all those in the vicinity?

More or less...yeh   :lol:

#25    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 7,762 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 06:12 PM

View Postseeder, on 13 June 2014 - 06:11 PM, said:

More or less...yeh   :lol:

It's so obvious now. I can't believe how blind i've been! :tu:

#26    Kassekoe99

Kassekoe99

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

• I say what I mean and I mean what I say. Nothing more and nothing less.

Posted 13 June 2014 - 07:15 PM

View PostEmma_Acid, on 13 June 2014 - 10:38 AM, said:

Forget "theory, passion and determination" - how about an education?

You are only educated because someone once had a theory, had enough determination to figure it out, and was so passionate about it that they shared their findings. What if Newton said "oh look, objects fall to the ground. Oh well, that's just the way it is".

#27    Kassekoe99

Kassekoe99

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 07:17 PM

WritingDesk..... I have not heard of Indra's Net. But I will surely look it up.

#28    dharmamonk

dharmamonk

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

• An Aquarian Exposition

Posted 13 June 2014 - 07:23 PM

View PostKassekoe99, on 13 June 2014 - 07:17 PM, said:

WritingDesk..... I have not heard of Indra's Net. But I will surely look it up.
It's a Buddhist idea of finding pieces of everything...in everything. For lack of a better explanation.
I'll throw some Alan Watts at you:

"Imagine a multidimensional spider's web in the early morning covered with dew drops. And every dew drop contains the reflection of all the other dew drops. And, in each reflected dew drop, the reflections of all the other dew drops in that reflection. And so ad infinitum. That is the Buddhist conception of the universe in an image."

#29    Kassekoe99

Kassekoe99

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 07:34 PM

I like it. For someone to think that some things are not connected is to me, absurd. I suppose some people are open to all possibilities as others are not.

#30    dharmamonk

dharmamonk

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

• An Aquarian Exposition

Posted 13 June 2014 - 07:36 PM

View PostKassekoe99, on 13 June 2014 - 07:34 PM, said:

I like it. For someone to think that some things are not connected is to me, absurd. I suppose some people are open to all possibilities as others are not.
Again, the idea of co-dependant origination in Buddhism reinforces that everything depends on everything else, similar to an ecosystem, and thus are inherently interconnected. Lots of cool ideas contained with the dharma.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users