Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

More home truths from an Israeli Jew

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 13,794 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 13 June 2014 - 08:43 PM

https://www.youtube....d&v=etXAm-OylQQ

Br Cornelius

I believe nothing, but I have my suspicions.

Robert Anton Wilson

#2    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

undead

• 13,358 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 09:27 PM

I've only watched 25mns of the video(to tired to watch the rest now). He's a good speaker ...... very clear.

What, in all the world, could I do to earn my living and still live as myself, as I knew myself to be? Temporary masks, I knew, had their place; everyone was wearing them, they were the human rage; but not masks cemented in place until the wearer could not breathe and was eventually suffocated.

#3    RoofGardener

RoofGardener

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

• Look upon my Plantpots ye mighty, and despair.

Posted 13 June 2014 - 09:34 PM

Br Cornelius - it is against forum guidelines to post a simple link without explanation. It is also discourteous, lazy, and possibly fattening.

Next time, could you take the time to include some text as to what the link is ABOUT ?

Warm regards,
Gardener.

Energy is contagious
Enthusiasm spreads
Tides respond to lunar gravitation
Everything turns in synchronous relation

#4    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 13,794 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 13 June 2014 - 09:40 PM

Roofgardener,
Its about correcting the propaganda most people have accepted as truth about the Israeli occupation of Palestine. Every one of the examples he uses I have seen you use in discussions, so its a nice palliative to your misinformation. You should watch it since you still seem to have a lot to learn on the subject :tu:

Br Cornelius

Edited by Br Cornelius, 13 June 2014 - 09:42 PM.

Robert Anton Wilson

#5    RoofGardener

RoofGardener

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

• Look upon my Plantpots ye mighty, and despair.

Posted 13 June 2014 - 09:55 PM

View PostBr Cornelius, on 13 June 2014 - 09:40 PM, said:

Roofgardener,
Its about correcting the propaganda most people have accepted as truth about the Israeli occupation of Palestine. Every one of the examples he uses I have seen you use in discussions, so its a nice palliative to your misinformation. You should watch it since you still seem to have a lot to learn on the subject :tu:

Br Cornelius

I will watch it with great interest.
HOWEVER.
Please have the courtesy to annotate your links... give a brief explanation of what they are, and why.
I'm not asking for MUCH, Br Cornelius.
I'm just asking you to follow the forum rules, and show respect to your fellow members.
(which - in most other regards - you do anyway... to an exemplary degree). :tu:

Edited by RoofGardener, 13 June 2014 - 09:56 PM.

Energy is contagious
Enthusiasm spreads
Tides respond to lunar gravitation
Everything turns in synchronous relation

#6    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 13,794 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 13 June 2014 - 10:02 PM

View PostRoofGardener, on 13 June 2014 - 09:55 PM, said:

I will watch it with great interest.
HOWEVER.
Please have the courtesy to annotate your links... give a brief explanation of what they are, and why.
I'm not asking for MUCH, Br Cornelius.
I'm just asking you to follow the forum rules, and show respect to your fellow members.
(which - in most other regards - you do anyway... to an exemplary degree). :tu:
Don't presume to teach me forum etiquette - i have been here considerably longer than yourself you Johnny cum lately.

I will let the  man's truth speak for itself - and won't be engaging in any further tittle-tattle on the matter.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Br Cornelius, 13 June 2014 - 10:04 PM.

Robert Anton Wilson

#7    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,766 posts

• I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 13 June 2014 - 10:31 PM

View PostBr Cornelius, on 13 June 2014 - 09:40 PM, said:

Roofgardener,

Br Cornelius
I think he genuinely feels his countrymen are wrong in their possessing the land.  I think he seems interested in selling a book also (nothing wrong with that) and he is an eloquent defender of people who would slaughter him like a goat if they had the opportunity. He'd probably think they had the right :)
Supporting the Palestinians in their goals today means to accept their desired outcomes on the ground.  Anyone who has not listened to what THEY SAY about what they will do is being naive - or is complicit. They cry about genocide while threatening one.  I, for one, do not care about the guilt  this man is wallowing in.  This situation will be settled eventually and if he survives and is still dissatisfied then he can find solace that most Jews do not agree with him and prefer to live in a place where THEY get to decide if they stay, not someone else's government.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#8    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

BigFoot Whisperer

• 3,653 posts

• One of the beginnings of human emancipation is knowing when authority needs to be corrected | Hitchens, adapted

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:29 PM

Shocked!

RoofGardener and "and then" have posted, and neither of them accused Niko Peled of being a self-hating Jew! LOL! amazing.

"if then", did you notice how this man spelled it out early in the speech, that the Jews who "returned" are not at all related to the Jews that left Israel? I know you snicker at my assertion that European Jews - aka, the Kazars, were tribal people in and about the Southern Russian - Ukraine region that never even practiced the Jewish faith until the 1400's, about 700+ years after the fall of the House of Juda. The problem is, "and then", it is true.

So anyway, thank you for the link, Br. Cornelius, I have only listened to a small portion but can't wait to get back to it.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps, 14 June 2014 - 07:30 PM.

There are no such things as Lenticular clouds, only UFO's in disguise

"I'm not trying to say your wrong, I'm just saying I disagree with you" ~ Jeremy ~

#9    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 15,233 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:32 PM

It's hard to take the myth away from people.  It's like a chocolate milkshake with crack in it.

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#10    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

BigFoot Whisperer

• 3,653 posts

• One of the beginnings of human emancipation is knowing when authority needs to be corrected | Hitchens, adapted

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:59 PM

Yamato, my sig applies to this very situation so aptly....

"It is easier to fool somebody than it is to convince them they've been fooled"

There are no such things as Lenticular clouds, only UFO's in disguise

"I'm not trying to say your wrong, I'm just saying I disagree with you" ~ Jeremy ~

#11    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,766 posts

• I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:12 AM

View PostEarl.Of.Trumps, on 14 June 2014 - 07:29 PM, said:

Shocked!

RoofGardener and "and then" have posted, and neither of them accused Niko Peled of being a self-hating Jew! LOL! amazing.

"if then", did you notice how this man spelled it out early in the speech, that the Jews who "returned" are not at all related to the Jews that left Israel? I know you snicker at my assertion that European Jews - aka, the Kazars, were tribal people in and about the Southern Russian - Ukraine region that never even practiced the Jewish faith until the 1400's, about 700+ years after the fall of the House of Juda. The problem is, "and then", it is true.

So anyway, thank you for the link, Br. Cornelius, I have only listened to a small portion but can't wait to get back to it.

And you feel that because they've ONLY been of the faith for 600 years or so they do not qualify?  Really?  :)  You really never cease to cause me a chuckle with your half hearted attempts to justify your hatred.  You do realize they are NEVER going to be uprooted again, right?  I have that on the authority of God's word.  Yeah, the God you think inconsequential to this conflict is soon enough going to show those in the world - like yourself - that he actually decides things - not popular opinion of those who hate his chosen.  I choose my fights a little more carefully, but hey! Go for it man!  :w00t:

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users