Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Why Are UFO's Hiding?

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1    Black Razz

Black Razz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 02:24 AM

Hey guys. I would just like to get some personal insight into why you think UFO's and E.T's are hiding. What i mean by "hiding" is, why aren't they simply landing on our front lawns. They come and go, at all hours of the day for short durations. But why? Are they examining us? Are they afraid? And more importantly. "Why do they ALL act in te same manor?". And what I mean by that is, why do all kinds of UFO's come and go quickly without drawing alot of attention most of the time. Have they always been related in some way. Each individual craft or being, being connected in SOME way? It seams logical they ALL tie together if they all act the same for the most part.

Anyways, just wanted to hear opinions on why these entities may or maynot want to show themselves in a formal, disclosed manor.

Edited by Black Razz, 14 June 2014 - 02:25 AM.

#2    davros of skaro

davros of skaro

Government Agent

• 3,440 posts

• ", because in most cases men willingly believe what they wish."-Julius Caesar 'De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18'

Posted 14 June 2014 - 02:33 AM

A good portion of the population is superstitious.

You should watch the Star Trek TNG episode "Who Watches the Watchers".

Here are some clips;

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=h2tQ7V2oCTs

In other words, we do not deserve to be formally contacted yet.

Edited by davros of skaro, 14 June 2014 - 02:36 AM.

Posted Image
Three lectures...View and share.
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=MzrIHdN9O7M <-- "Ten Lies About Jesus"
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=MclBbZUFSag <-- "Gospels=Myth Making"
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=79Lmmy2jfeo <-- "The Mythical Jesus"

#3    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,387 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 14 June 2014 - 02:34 AM

Because they aren't aliens but UFOs, and wouldn't be nearly so unidentified if we studied them and didn't jump to extraordinary conclusions at the first chance.

#4    davros of skaro

davros of skaro

Government Agent

• 3,440 posts

• ", because in most cases men willingly believe what they wish."-Julius Caesar 'De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18'

Posted 14 June 2014 - 02:40 AM

Keep in mind also that contacting us now might effect their timeline.

Just because if Aliens are visiting now? It does not mean they are from now.

Posted Image
Three lectures...View and share.
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=MzrIHdN9O7M <-- "Ten Lies About Jesus"
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=MclBbZUFSag <-- "Gospels=Myth Making"
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=79Lmmy2jfeo <-- "The Mythical Jesus"

#5    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,387 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 14 June 2014 - 02:53 AM

Just being seen might effect their timeline.  If that is their problem they wouldn't come at all.

#6    ufoscan

ufoscan

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:16 AM

View PostBlack Razz, on 14 June 2014 - 02:24 AM, said:

Hey guys. I would just like to get some personal insight into why you think UFO's and E.T's are hiding. What i mean by "hiding" is, why aren't they simply landing on our front lawns. They come and go, at all hours of the day for short durations. But why? Are they examining us? Are they afraid?

Probably because most of the world would panic at the thought of "real" creatures from elsewhere coming to Earth.

And probably because they have no interest in cleaning up our mess and solving our problems as the other "welcoming" part of our societies would expect.

#7    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,387 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:23 AM

I don't think the world would panic; there might be a good deal of denial and accusations of conspiracy, but we get that all the time anyway.

#8    MissJatti

MissJatti

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,359 posts

• There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.

Posted 14 June 2014 - 04:25 AM

because ufo's are one of the illuminati government cover ups run by little grey mens

Posted Image

#9    Martin0315

Martin0315

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

• "We're not allowed to know."--character "Alexander Leek" in the movie The Mothman Prophecies

Posted 14 June 2014 - 04:56 AM

We don't even know what UFOs are, much less where they might go during the daylight hours.

#10    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,496 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:08 AM

Tax avoidance.  Everyone is doing it these days.

#11    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,087 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:19 AM

They're shy.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#12    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,496 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:44 AM

View PostAdmiral Rhubarb, on 14 June 2014 - 08:19 AM, said:

They're shy.

If probing people is 'shy' I dread to think what the outgoing ones will do to you.

#13    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,518 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:50 AM

Love this "hiding" thing. Something allegedly travels across the Universe, millions of miles, with a technology NASA would die for, and when they get here, they "hide". There is enough room in space to hide, but oh no, they do it in some corn field on Earth.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#14    ProfessorPurple

ProfessorPurple

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 48 posts

• To be or not to be?
    What was the question again?

Posted 14 June 2014 - 10:16 AM

I like to think of the idea in the book by Arthur C Clark - Childhood's End.
After many years of the presence of unseen aliens in their huge spaceships, the visitors anonymously cure all sickness, end all wars and famine, educate all, put end to bigotry, violence, religion, ignorance etc etc. And finally reveal themselves to an unsuspecting, non-biased human race.
Their physical form? - scaly, reptillian skin, leathery wings, cloved feet, horns and a tail.........

#15    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:14 AM

View PostBlack Razz, on 14 June 2014 - 02:24 AM, said:

Hey guys. I would just like to get some personal insight into why you think UFO's and E.T's are hiding. What i mean by "hiding" is, why aren't they simply landing on our front lawns. They come and go, at all hours of the day for short durations. But why? Are they examining us? Are they afraid? And more importantly. "Why do they ALL act in te same manor?". And what I mean by that is, why do all kinds of UFO's come and go quickly without drawing alot of attention most of the time. Have they always been related in some way. Each individual craft or being, being connected in SOME way? It seams logical they ALL tie together if they all act the same for the most part.

Anyways, just wanted to hear opinions on why these entities may or maynot want to show themselves in a formal, disclosed manor.

It may turn up to us as hiding but in reality they just seem to be going about their business with absolute impunity; abducting, testing, monitoring, affecting our missiles, etc.  

The evidence says they come and go with impunity on their terms; they land in streets (rare though but it has been known), fields, hover over apartment blocks, airports, military installations, the sea.

I don't see any evidence that they are hiding.

If you see one up close it's you that had better hide.  Unless you want to be irradiated or worse.

Edited by zoser, 14 June 2014 - 11:14 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users