Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Abductee Demographics

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#1    Evan92

Evan92

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:36 AM

I ponder as to why it is always *SNIP*  taken onto worldly crafts. The notable exception being the betty and barney hill case. What could the greys being learning about walmart shoppers? Maybe aliens really do care about us and they are performing cholesterol and glucose checks on *SNIP*who knows?

Edited by Lilly, 16 June 2014 - 05:49 PM.
rude remarks

#2    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 16 June 2014 - 04:32 PM

View PostEvan92, on 16 June 2014 - 08:36 AM, said:

I ponder as to why it is always *SNIP*being taken onto worldly crafts. The notable exception being the betty and barney hill case. What could the greys being learning about walmart shoppers? Maybe aliens really do care about us and they are performing cholesterol and glucose checks on *SNIP*, who knows?

Meet Kelly Cahill from Australia, UFO experiencer and abductee.

Posted Image

Edited by Lilly, 16 June 2014 - 05:50 PM.
edit quote

Posted Image

#3    Hawkin

Hawkin

LiverEatenJohnson

• 2,779 posts

• Some say he is dead.
    Some say he will never be.

Posted 16 June 2014 - 04:42 PM

Obviously you haven't done much research on the subject. People from all walks of life claim abduction.
From Police officers to military personnel. Whether if they were abducted or just hallucinating, they aren't
trailer trash.

Edited by Lilly, 16 June 2014 - 05:51 PM.
removed quote (editing is time consuming)

It's good to have some skepticism so you won't be gullible & naïve.
But to much skepticism can make you narrow minded to extraordinary possibilities.

#4    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 04:59 PM

View PostHawkin, on 16 June 2014 - 04:42 PM, said:

Obviously you haven't done much research on the subject. People from all walks of life claim abduction.
From Police officers to military personnel. Whether if they were abducted or just hallucinating, they aren't
trailer trash.

He's being intensely cynical.  I recognise the style from other people that post here.

Posted Image

#5    Hawkin

Hawkin

LiverEatenJohnson

• 2,779 posts

• Some say he is dead.

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:09 PM

View Postzoser, on 16 June 2014 - 04:59 PM, said:

He's being intensely cynical.  I recognise the style from other people that post here.
I wouldn't call Kelly Cahill trailer trash. :cat: meow

But to much skepticism can make you narrow minded to extraordinary possibilities.

#6    stereologist

stereologist

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,189 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:09 PM

Let's begin by posting at least some evidence.
http://www.csicop.or...sleep_paralysis

Some people would like to label Hawkin an "idiot" without presenting evidence. Some people try to post a single image and try to infer some general condition from that single case.

#7    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:10 PM

View PostHawkin, on 16 June 2014 - 05:09 PM, said:

I wouldn't call Kelly Cahill trailer trash. :cat: meow

Quite.

Posted Image

#8    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,962 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:11 PM

View Postzoser, on 16 June 2014 - 04:59 PM, said:

And I just read one of his comments that said America should take Piers Morgan's advice. *SNIP*

Edited by Lilly, 16 June 2014 - 05:45 PM.
removed ad hom comment

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#9    stereologist

stereologist

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,189 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:12 PM

Here is a site trying to help abductees
http://www.stopabductions.com/

The thought screen helmet has effectively stopped several types of aliens from abducting or controlling humans. Only one failure since 1998.  

#10    Hawkin

Hawkin

LiverEatenJohnson

• 2,779 posts

• Some say he is dead.

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:16 PM

View Poststereologist, on 16 June 2014 - 05:09 PM, said:

Let's begin by posting at least some evidence.
http://www.csicop.or...sleep_paralysis

Some people would like to label Hawkin an "idiot" without presenting evidence. Some people try to post a single image and try to infer some general condition from that single case.

I've notice that even if a link is posted on cases, people will disregard it anyway because they're minds are already made up
before they give it the benefit of the doubt. I think it's call Preconceived Opinion. To me that's idiotic.

#11    stereologist

stereologist

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,189 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:48 PM

View PostHawkin, on 16 June 2014 - 05:16 PM, said:

I've notice that even if a link is posted on cases, people will disregard it anyway because they're minds are already made up
before they give it the benefit of the doubt. I think it's call Preconceived Opinion. To me that's idiotic.

Does anyone have any information on the demographics? It seems that as it stands it is mostly tossing out a few cases. Are the military people the norm or outliers? Are police the norm or outliers? Are trailer trash the norm or outliers? Is there even a type of person that is abducted? I certainly do not know. I'm looking.

#12    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 19,247 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:52 PM

Please post in a civil and mature manner.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#13    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,962 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:54 PM

View Poststereologist, on 16 June 2014 - 05:48 PM, said:

Does anyone have any information on the demographics? It seems that as it stands it is mostly tossing out a few cases. Are the military people the norm or outliers? Are police the norm or outliers? Are trailer trash the norm or outliers? Is there even a type of person that is abducted? I certainly do not know. I'm looking.

The demographics are all over the place. You'd be surprised how many are connected to the military.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#14    stereologist

stereologist

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,189 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:57 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 16 June 2014 - 05:54 PM, said:

The demographics are all over the place. You'd be surprised how many are connected to the military.

Are you suggesting that there is no norm? There is no trait many people claiming abductions express such as income range, education level, career path, etc. ?

Then surprise me about the military. Looking forward to see the evidence.

#15    Hawkin

Hawkin

LiverEatenJohnson

• 2,779 posts

• Some say he is dead.

Posted 16 June 2014 - 06:01 PM

View Poststereologist, on 16 June 2014 - 05:48 PM, said:

It seems to affect all walks of life. I don't have that info but one could contact ICAR and maybe they can provide some info on it.
ICAR is a center where they interview claimed abductees. http://www.ufoabduction.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users