Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

3 friends become 'possessed' by Ouija board

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#91    IronGhost

IronGhost

Government Agent

• 3,441 posts

• "DON'T TAZE ME, BRO!"

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:02 PM

It's interesting how you never see a story in the media about people who used the Ouija board and were suddenly overcome with intense feelings of love and bliss -- so much so, they were fairly stunned for a few days, feeling a sense of timelessness, free of objective delusions and feeling just 100% totally connected and part of the most fundamental loving Force that is the ground of all experience.

This happens very occasionally with Ouija board channeling, a lot of people have experienced it, but it just doesn't make for a good news story. I used to be "part of the problem" having worked many years as a newspaper reporter.

If I would have brought to my editor a story that might be headlined: "Two Minnesota teens play with Ouija board, get blissed out for three days"  the story would have been $h*t-canned before it could see print.

www.ironghost.wordpress.com

#92    woopypooky

woopypooky

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:20 AM

okay, priest doesn't want exorcise possessed people because they seldom go to church.

#93    Forever Cursed

Forever Cursed

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

• Nosce te ipsum

Posted 02 July 2014 - 01:59 PM

Praise the Lord and pass the PCP !!

#94    Silent Trinity

Silent Trinity

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 224 posts

• Conspiracy Theorist: Nothing more than a derogatory title used to dismiss a critical thinker

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:47 AM

Yeah I have heard of these 'sessions' before, they take a variety of drugs in order to heighten their connection with the spiritual world.

Not so much a spiritual journey, more like a bad trip if you ask me lol

Posted Image

"That is the essence of science: ask an impertinent question and you are on the way to a pertinent answer..."

- Jacob Bronowski

#95    Calibeliever

Calibeliever

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts

• The greatest of faults, I should say, is to be conscious of none. - Thomas Carlyle

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:44 PM

View PostSakari, on 25 June 2014 - 11:54 PM, said:

*snip*
I do not believe in it, nor do I believe in Demons, or summoning. I tried all of this, and had people " summon " demons and such to me. Nothing happened.

You said it correct :

If you " believe " , it can be " real ".......
" belief " does not make something a reality though.

It is all in ones head.
Believe what you want, of course. I don't profess to know much. Most of what people experience is in their head as you say.

One question though, who are you hanging out with that would "summon" demons and such to you?

#96    puckmomma

puckmomma

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 06:40 AM

Great now the 3 of them are going to cross the border to the U.S while possessed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users