Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Haunted Family

paranormal; haunted; investigation family; house; ghost; orbs;

  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1    GIAPS PORTUGAL

GIAPS PORTUGAL

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Joined:23 Jun 2014
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Portugal

  • facebook.com/giaps

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:01 PM

Hi! We are a Group of Paranormal and Spiritual Research and Aid named GIAPS. We are from Portugal and start a few months ago. We would like to share with you some of our investigations. Hope you like it!

https://www.youtube....h?v=HUR1D4izpgY


#2    Misanthropic

Misanthropic

    Mildly Harmless Annoyance

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Joined:05 Feb 2014

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:10 PM

My inability to read Portuguese put's me at a disadvantage.
Then i saw the orbs... Sigh

Keep trying guys!
Welcome to UM.

--- Insert quote from famous dead person here. ---


#3    GIAPS PORTUGAL

GIAPS PORTUGAL

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Joined:23 Jun 2014
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Portugal

  • facebook.com/giaps

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:16 PM

View PostGIAPS PORTUGAL, on 23 June 2014 - 04:01 PM, said:

Hi! We are a Group of Paranormal and Spiritual Research and Aid named GIAPS. We are from Portugal and start a few months ago. We would like to share with you some of our investigations. Hope you like it!

https://www.youtube....h?v=HUR1D4izpgY
Hi Misanthropic! We have subtitles in english in all of our videos include that one! U just need to click on "subtitles button" in youtube. :)


#4    Misanthropic

Misanthropic

    Mildly Harmless Annoyance

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Joined:05 Feb 2014

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:42 AM

That will definitely help. Thanks. :)

--- Insert quote from famous dead person here. ---


#5    George Ford

George Ford

    smile

  • Member
  • 2,828 posts
  • Joined:02 May 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sunderland UK

  • "Quickly, I require your fingers."

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:36 PM

Well I was not impressed by the orbs. As has now been proven countless times orbs are simply something like dust or small insects reflecting light back into the camera lens. People know this and still claim its paranormal due to the lack of any other evidence at all.

“Extraordinary claims require extraoardinary evidence”

~
Carl Sagan

#6    Misanthropic

Misanthropic

    Mildly Harmless Annoyance

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Joined:05 Feb 2014

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:01 AM

i am a bit perplexed at how, with the technology we have at our disposal, that orbs are still looked upon as a phenomena?
Then again, i've yet to see a single YouTube video that makes me say 'wow'.

--- Insert quote from famous dead person here. ---


#7    GIAPS PORTUGAL

GIAPS PORTUGAL

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Joined:23 Jun 2014
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Portugal

  • facebook.com/giaps

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:54 AM

View PostMisanthropic, on 24 June 2014 - 02:42 AM, said:

That will definitely help. Thanks. :)

View Postbulveye, on 24 June 2014 - 09:36 PM, said:

Well I was not impressed by the orbs. As has now been proven countless times orbs are simply something like dust or small insects reflecting light back into the camera lens. People know this and still claim its paranormal due to the lack of any other evidence at all.
Hi! Thank you for your comments! For people who don´t believe in orbs or spirits please take a look at this video:
https://www.youtube....h?v=fjOvbdeB4DI

Edited by GIAPS PORTUGAL, 25 June 2014 - 11:55 AM.


#8    Misanthropic

Misanthropic

    Mildly Harmless Annoyance

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Joined:05 Feb 2014

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:01 PM

BTW, that orb post i made wasn't a jab at your videos, just my take on the subject as a whole.
i'll check out your videos and give my honest opinion when i have some quiet time. :)

--- Insert quote from famous dead person here. ---


#9    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

    Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

  • Member
  • 3,025 posts
  • Joined:10 Sep 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Year next Tuesday!

  • My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 25 June 2014 - 03:16 PM

Misanthropic, I have a theory on this. I believe that after a while with paranormal groups not finding anything, their findings decay after a while and they begin to grasp at straws for proof of paranormal. Best example was another YouTube paranormal team that claimed originally the orbs were not real but dust after three episodes they started claiming that they caught orb ghosts.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.


#10    Misanthropic

Misanthropic

    Mildly Harmless Annoyance

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Joined:05 Feb 2014

Posted 25 June 2014 - 03:25 PM

View PostBrian Topp, on 25 June 2014 - 03:16 PM, said:

Misanthropic, I have a theory on this. I believe that after a while with paranormal groups not finding anything, their findings decay after a while and they begin to grasp at straws for proof of paranormal. Best example was another YouTube paranormal team that claimed originally the orbs were not real but dust after three episodes they started claiming that they caught orb ghosts.

Any port in a storm, so to speak. :tu:

--- Insert quote from famous dead person here. ---


#11    GIAPS PORTUGAL

GIAPS PORTUGAL

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Joined:23 Jun 2014
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Portugal

  • facebook.com/giaps

Posted 25 June 2014 - 06:45 PM

View PostBrian Topp, on 25 June 2014 - 03:16 PM, said:

Misanthropic, I have a theory on this. I believe that after a while with paranormal groups not finding anything, their findings decay after a while and they begin to grasp at straws for proof of paranormal. Best example was another YouTube paranormal team that claimed originally the orbs were not real but dust after three episodes they started claiming that they caught orb ghosts.
I understand your point of view. But when we encounter phenomena as evident as our medium to embody entities and start to talk with us about things she counld´t know, it becomes difficult not to believe in these things. :)
In that  2nd video you can see entities moving on back of two of our members...i understand you can think it was effects made by us...but we just can promise you that we didnt change anything in that video.

Edited by GIAPS PORTUGAL, 25 June 2014 - 07:00 PM.


#12    JGirl

JGirl

    Pajama Goddess

  • Member
  • 9,016 posts
  • Joined:23 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:British Columbia Canada

Posted 25 June 2014 - 06:48 PM

View PostGIAPS PORTUGAL, on 23 June 2014 - 04:16 PM, said:

Hi Misanthropic! We have subtitles in english in all of our videos include that one! U just need to click on "subtitles button" in youtube. :)
i may be wrong of course, but i feel you are here to solicit for your youtube channel.
videos should be an accompaniment to what is discussed in a post, not the point of the post itself.

Edited by JGirl, 25 June 2014 - 06:50 PM.


#13    GIAPS PORTUGAL

GIAPS PORTUGAL

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Joined:23 Jun 2014
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Portugal

  • facebook.com/giaps

Posted 25 June 2014 - 06:59 PM

View PostJGirl, on 25 June 2014 - 06:48 PM, said:

i may be wrong of course, but i feel you are here to solicit for your youtube channel.
videos should be an accompaniment to what is discussed in a post, not the point of the post itself.
I posted the video in section of paranormal investigation, because it is a video associated with research and as paranormal. The video is hosted on youtube, I understand your point of view but I think the idea of this forum is to share paranormal experiences or ask questions about same thing. But if the admins believe i´m wrong i will not post more anything, no problem ;)

Edited by GIAPS PORTUGAL, 25 June 2014 - 07:01 PM.


#14    JGirl

JGirl

    Pajama Goddess

  • Member
  • 9,016 posts
  • Joined:23 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:British Columbia Canada

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:30 PM

View PostGIAPS PORTUGAL, on 25 June 2014 - 06:59 PM, said:

I posted the video in section of paranormal investigation, because it is a video associated with research and as paranormal. The video is hosted on youtube, I understand your point of view but I think the idea of this forum is to share paranormal experiences or ask questions about same thing. But if the admins believe i´m wrong i will not post more anything, no problem ;)
you miss the point. t's not about rules of the forum. it's about having a topic to discuss without having to rely on a video.
example
let's say i cannot view youtube videos for some reason or other. what is in your OP to discuss for me? what if i choose not to watch youtube videos? then i don't have a clue what your post is about.
you see why a video is merely an accompaniment to a post? i


#15    GIAPS PORTUGAL

GIAPS PORTUGAL

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Joined:23 Jun 2014
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Portugal

  • facebook.com/giaps

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:19 PM

View PostJGirl, on 25 June 2014 - 07:30 PM, said:

you miss the point. t's not about rules of the forum. it's about having a topic to discuss without having to rely on a video.
example
let's say i cannot view youtube videos for some reason or other. what is in your OP to discuss for me? what if i choose not to watch youtube videos? then i don't have a clue what your post is about.
you see why a video is merely an accompaniment to a post? i
Yes...i see...so...what is your opinion? Don´t share our work if it is in youtube?






Also tagged with paranormal;, haunted;, investigation, family;, house;, ghost;, orbs;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users