Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Haunted Family

paranormal; haunted; investigation family; house; ghost; orbs;

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,933 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 12:59 AM

View PostGIAPS PORTUGAL, on 25 June 2014 - 09:19 PM, said:

Yes...i see...so...what is your opinion? Don´t share our work if it is in youtube?
i just gave my opinion. twist someone else's words

#17    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,720 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:09 PM

View PostGIAPS PORTUGAL, on 25 June 2014 - 09:19 PM, said:

Yes...i see...so...what is your opinion? Don´t share our work if it is in youtube?

I think you should share videos... But you should also give a full explanation of what the videos are about and the story in general. That way people can know what is going on by reading about it. Then you can support your story with the video- if people can view it and choose to do so.

For example, I can't always view youtube. So right now based off the comments in this thread I think you caught some dust or something, called it orbs. No story to even make filming dust interesting.

#18    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,933 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:01 PM

View Postrashore, on 26 June 2014 - 04:09 PM, said:

I think you should share videos... But you should also give a full explanation of what the videos are about and the story in general. That way people can know what is going on by reading about it. Then you can support your story with the video- if people can view it and choose to do so.

For example, I can't always view youtube. So right now based off the comments in this thread I think you caught some dust or something, called it orbs. No story to even make filming dust interesting.
yes, this is what i was getting at. you put it better than i however lol

#19    GIAPS PORTUGAL

GIAPS PORTUGAL

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

• facebook.com/giaps

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:06 AM

View PostJGirl, on 26 June 2014 - 06:01 PM, said:

yes, this is what i was getting at. you put it better than i however lol

View Postrashore, on 26 June 2014 - 04:09 PM, said:

Hi! Well...you are right! I can´t change my 1st post now, but in the future i will put description more detailed on the post. Thanks for your feedbacks :D

#20    g00dfella

g00dfella

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 03:54 AM

Good stuff.

Also tagged with paranormal;, haunted;, investigation, family;, house;, ghost;, orbs;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users