Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Very real dream... sounds I've never...

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1    Poltergiest48

Poltergiest48

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:24 PM

Hi I've been meditating for a while and one night I have what was kind of like a dream but I was aware of it, I heard what I can only explain as singing or music, it was sounds I've never heard before it was beautiful, what I would think angels would sound like.

Does anyone have any idea of what this could be?

#2    RazielKTB

RazielKTB

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 151 posts

• :D

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:29 PM

Lucid dream.   Probably :)

#3    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,579 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:24 PM

View PostPoltergiest48, on 25 June 2014 - 08:24 PM, said:

Hi I've been meditating for a while and one night I have what was kind of like a dream but I was aware of it, I heard what I can only explain as singing or music, it was sounds I've never heard before it was beautiful, what I would think angels would sound like.

You sound a little unsure if it were a dream or not. "kind of like a dream" sounds to me like you were in an altered state bordering sleep and dreams.. IMO these light states can be confusing and, yeah, sort of bordering dreams and so close to awake one's left doubting.. at any-rate, hearing beautiful music, singing, sounds is positive and may mean pleasure, prosperity and purity..

Cool experience.. thanks for posting.

#4    Omnaka

Omnaka

Omnaka

• 7,064 posts

• Forgive the Body and love the soul, For the soul is Gods Eternal child, your Brother.
    O.

Posted 25 June 2014 - 10:27 PM

Healing.

#5    Poltergiest48

Poltergiest48

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:02 PM

Thanks for your responses! Was a very strange experience and I did feel it was positive, at the time I was meditating a lot every day for a while and felt very in tune. As sometimes I find life can distract me from practises. I currently trying to get my levels of concentration back but they're not great at the moment!

View PostOmnaka, on 25 June 2014 - 10:27 PM, said:

Healing.

Omnaka could you elaborate a bit more on what you said as I'm interested

View PostPoltergiest48, on 25 June 2014 - 08:24 PM, said:

Raziel I have had what I think what a lucid dream before I was flying over a lake but it was beautiful colours, not like it would look on earth  and I could control my flight, but I lost concentration and that was the end of that unfortunately

I'm hoping if I can get my concentration back up to scratch I really want to try Astral projection

#6    Omnaka

Omnaka

Omnaka

• 7,064 posts

• Forgive the Body and love the soul, For the soul is Gods Eternal child, your Brother.
    O.

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:17 AM

I've heard the healing sound vibration of the angels. Sounds like a million angels harmonizing with Matter. Very amazing.

#7    Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko

Who's to say what is proper?

• 3,017 posts

• "Is this your last best chance? Or are you going to your grave with unlived lives in your veins?"

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:29 AM

Well explain to me what it sounded like? Any instruments that might be familiar? Last year i had an experience with what sounded like a Choir of Angels singing by a loved one's death bed.  It also was distinctly, children, or I guess one might call them cherubs?

Edited by Donnie Darko, 26 June 2014 - 04:30 AM.

#8    Omnaka

Omnaka

Omnaka

• 7,064 posts

O.

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:40 AM

View PostDonnie Darko, on 26 June 2014 - 04:29 AM, said:

Well explain to me what it sounded like? Any instruments that might be familiar? Last year i had an experience with what sounded like a Choir of Angels singing by a loved one's death bed.  It also was distinctly, children, or I guess one might call them cherubs?

If you could imagine an angel singing a harmony with the most beautiful sound,  times a million resonating. It was the  most beautiful thing I have ever heard or felt.
What I heard amd felt is really beyond words.
It was Mother (Holy Spirit), and the heavenly Host (family)

Edited by Omnaka, 26 June 2014 - 04:45 AM.

#9    RazielKTB

RazielKTB

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 151 posts

• :D

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:40 AM

View PostPoltergiest48, on 25 June 2014 - 11:02 PM, said:

Thanks for your responses! Was a very strange experience and I did feel it was positive, at the time I was meditating a lot every day for a while and felt very in tune. As sometimes I find life can distract me from practises. I currently trying to get my levels of concentration back but they're not great at the moment!

Omnaka could you elaborate a bit more on what you said as I'm interested
Raziel I have had what I think what a lucid dream before I was flying over a lake but it was beautiful colours, not like it would look on earth  and I could control my flight, but I lost concentration and that was the end of that unfortunately

I'm hoping if I can get my concentration back up to scratch I really want to try Astral projection

All you need to know about astral projection, helped me a lot :)

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=219629

Edited by RazielKTB, 26 June 2014 - 05:41 AM.

#10    JJ50

JJ50

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:04 AM

View PostRazielKTB, on 25 June 2014 - 08:29 PM, said:

Lucid dream.   Probably :)

I agree.

“The wise recognise their failings and laugh at their idiosyncrasies” RJG

#11    Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko

• 3,017 posts

• "Is this your last best chance? Or are you going to your grave with unlived lives in your veins?"

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:54 AM

View PostOmnaka, on 26 June 2014 - 04:40 AM, said:

If you could imagine an angel singing a harmony with the most beautiful sound,  times a million resonating. It was the  most beautiful thing I have ever heard or felt.
What I heard amd felt is really beyond words.
It was Mother (Holy Spirit), and the heavenly Host (family)

Even better than imagine it, I heard it! That is exactly how I heard and felt it. Their beautiful voices vibrated through my body and looking back now, most certainly healed my emotional pain. To this day, as painful as the whole ordeal of dealing with a dying loved one, the Heavenly choir has been the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced. Priceless. The voices were the music if that makes sense. My words won't do it justice...and just to stay on topic, I can't think of hearing any known instrument except their voices - which again, also served as their own background music which is awesome.

Edited by Donnie Darko, 26 June 2014 - 08:55 AM.

#12    AZDZ

AZDZ

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 937 posts

• Hatching soon...

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:19 PM

Could these sounds you've never experienced before come from the same place as dreams of people you never met? Those bug the hell outta, me, who the heck are these strangers and what are they doing in my head?

The Great STS-48 ZIG-ZAG UFO explained by Jim Oberg
Art & UFOs? No Thanks, Only Art shared by psyche101
McMinnville UFO Pictures debunked shared by psyche101

#13    aka CAT

aka CAT

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

• That, with God, all things are possible
    doesn't make everything equally probable.

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:14 PM

Why presume them strangers?
Omnaka's bound to have patron saints...
and why shouldn't Donnie be buds with angels/cherubs?
May you, too, hear heaven's choir.

Edited by aka CAT, 26 June 2014 - 07:18 PM.

#14    Omnaka

Omnaka

Omnaka

• 7,064 posts

O.

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:38 PM

View PostDonnie Darko, on 26 June 2014 - 08:54 AM, said:

Even better than imagine it, I heard it! That is exactly how I heard and felt it. Their beautiful voices vibrated through my body and looking back now, most certainly healed my emotional pain. To this day, as painful as the whole ordeal of dealing with a dying loved one, the Heavenly choir has been the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced. Priceless. The voices were the music if that makes sense. My words won't do it justice...and just to stay on topic, I can't think of hearing any known instrument except their voices - which again, also served as their own background music which is awesome.
Mine was for a very bad burn on my stomach.
After the music, I was completly healed.

#15    Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko

• 3,017 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:52 PM

View PostOmnaka, on 26 June 2014 - 09:38 PM, said:

Mine was for a very bad burn on my stomach.
After the music, I was completly healed.

That is amazing and beautiful.  It's quite moving in itself to have knowledge that God has directly heard us and involved himself in our lives. Sometimes I think about it and I can't believe it happened to me, just because...well I'm just me you know? I don't feel special, I don't feel better than others, and it's a humbling, loving experience to have.

View Postaka CAT, on 26 June 2014 - 07:14 PM, said:

Why presume them strangers?
Omnaka's bound to have patron saints...
and why shouldn't Donnie be buds with angels/cherubs?
May you, too, hear heaven's choir.

Thank you. :)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users