Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

VooDoo Dolls what do you think of them ?

maigc black magic voodoo dolls

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1    LostSouls7

LostSouls7

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 08:17 PM

So what do you think of Voodoo dolls?
I suppose the object of them is to hurt or stab someone with needles
and curse them?

Me I think using them to hurt someone is bad.
But I saw these cute playful ones sold at a candy shop that are just for fun
or suppose to attract things like love money.. not harmful in any way.

Also do you think people actually hurt people with Voodoo dolls?
and why do they do this?
I remember in Creepshow the movie when the little boy got angry
at his dad and then stabbed him in his neck via Voodoo doll he got in the mail.

Do you Fear The Ouija?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUCPmNBbLHM
Wisdom of Magic and Natural Healing Potions enjoy
http://healingpotion...ic.blogspot.com

#2    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 29 June 2014 - 08:36 PM

My opinion....harmless trinkets nothing more or less

Growing up around New Orleans many are superstitious about these and many other items,just part of the history of the place.

I have a few i had custom made to look like some of my friends....Just in case  :lol:   :devil:

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#3    davros of skaro

davros of skaro

Government Agent

• 3,395 posts

• ", because in most cases men willingly believe what they wish."-Julius Caesar 'De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18'

Posted 29 June 2014 - 08:38 PM

Tools to use against superstitious psychosomatics.

Posted Image
Three lectures...View and share.
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=MzrIHdN9O7M <-- "Ten Lies About Jesus"
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=MclBbZUFSag <-- "Gospels=Myth Making"
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=79Lmmy2jfeo <-- "The Mythical Jesus"

#4    LostSouls7

LostSouls7

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 08:51 PM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 29 June 2014 - 08:36 PM, said:

My opinion....harmless trinkets nothing more or less

Growing up around New Orleans many are superstitious about these and many other items,just part of the history of the place.

I have a few i had custom made to look like some of my friends....Just in case  :lol:   :devil:

wow so I guess you are ready to stab them when they act bad huh? :innocent:

Do you Fear The Ouija?

#5    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

Bio-Electric sentient being.

• 9,720 posts

• May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:34 PM

They are a tool like a wand to focus your intentions on.  If your intentions are to cause harm you cause harm, if your intentions is to help then you will help.   It all originates in you, negative  intentions will harm you,  because they begin with you.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." Salman Rushdie

#6    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,667 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 10:38 PM

View PostGreenmansGod, on 29 June 2014 - 09:34 PM, said:

negative  intentions will harm you,

And by what mechanism do you propose that this happens? What is the acting force and upon what does it act? Where does this force come from and what is is comprised of? Through what medium does it travel?

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#7    nigella

nigella

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 10:47 PM

I believe  the victim has to have a visual awareness of the doll.

#8    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 4,667 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 10:49 PM

View Postnigella, on 29 June 2014 - 10:47 PM, said:

I believe  the victim has to have a visual awareness of the doll.

They also have to have a bad case of make-believe-itis.,

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

#9    XenoFish

XenoFish

Psychic Spy

• 1,082 posts

• You program reality. Now Do It.

Posted 29 June 2014 - 11:36 PM

Magickal combat is more like psychological warfare. You plant the idea in someone's head and let them do the rest. The right word here, a little "evidence" and boom gullible person is cursed. You can even fuel your curse by affirming that everything that continues to go wrong is a product of that curse.

My gummy bear died. My unicorn ran away. My imaginary friend was kidnapped. The voices in my head won't talk to me. Oh No! I'm going sane.

#10    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

Bio-Electric sentient being.

• 9,720 posts

• May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 30 June 2014 - 12:28 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 29 June 2014 - 10:38 PM, said:

And by what mechanism do you propose that this happens? What is the acting force and upon what does it act? Where does this force come from and what is is comprised of? Through what medium does it travel?

When you doing magick, you focus all your will on your intent.  If you are say trying to make a foe sick, then you are creating within your mind an energy of sickness you are sending to your foe.  You end up bathed in the energy.   Its like sitting around angry and hating someone all day, it poisons your system.  If you do a healing spell then you are focusing your energy on health and light and you are bathed in health and light.   How does it work, I have discussed this a friend who also does magic and is actually better at than I am and we thought it might have something do with probability and chaos.  In other words, we don't know.  It is a fun hobby and the meditation and focus is good for your brain.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." Salman Rushdie

#11    XenoFish

XenoFish

Psychic Spy

• 1,082 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 12:34 AM

Similar to how staring at a sigil can lead to a quiet mental state, as well as developing a higher degree of concentration. This could only be programming your subconscious, but weirder thing have happened because of this practice. As Green mention it's a fun hobby. It shouldn't be taken too serious.

My gummy bear died. My unicorn ran away. My imaginary friend was kidnapped. The voices in my head won't talk to me. Oh No! I'm going sane.

#12    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 4,667 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 12:42 AM

View PostGreenmansGod, on 30 June 2014 - 12:28 AM, said:

an energy of sickness

Can you explain what this is?

your energy on health and light

What energy is "your energy" and what do you mean by light? Photons? How do photons heal someone?

probability

What does probability have to do with anything? Probability is a method of measurement.

#13    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,293 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 30 June 2014 - 01:45 AM

View PostGreenmansGod, on 30 June 2014 - 12:28 AM, said:

When you doing magick, you focus all your will on your intent.  If you are say trying to make a foe sick, then you are creating within your mind an energy of sickness you are sending to your foe.  You end up bathed in the energy.   Its like sitting around angry and hating someone all day, it poisons your system.  If you do a healing spell then you are focusing your energy on health and light and you are bathed in health and light.   How does it work, I have discussed this a friend who also does magic and is actually better at than I am and we thought it might have something do with probability and chaos.  In other words, we don't know.  It is a fun hobby and the meditation and focus is good for your brain.

All actions have consequences, some intended, some not. Whether we are able to observe or recognize those consequences is a whole other thing. Personally, I find working in the positive enhances my life, while working in the negative decreases my energy level, interferes with my ability to focus, increases my anxiety, and dinks with the ability to enjoy myself, and often comes close to obsessive behavior; it just makes me feel poorly at both physical and emotional levels. And why give someone the power to make me feel that way, anyway?

#14    LostSouls7

LostSouls7

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 01:46 AM

View PostGreenmansGod, on 29 June 2014 - 09:34 PM, said:

They are a tool like a wand to focus your intentions on.  If your intentions are to cause harm you cause harm, if your intentions is to help then you will help.   It all originates in you, negative  intentions will harm you,  because they begin with you.

Oh wow thanks for posting this I didn't know they could be used for good!
I guess in TV and movies they try to only paint them again being used to cause harm.
and yes it all starts with the heart and mind of the magician

Do you Fear The Ouija?

#15    XenoFish

XenoFish

Psychic Spy

• 1,082 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 02:07 AM

Don't believe anything you see on tv. If half that stuff was legit, angry teenagers would be hurling demons at each other.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users