Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

To the readers of the blog, bavarian legacy..

bavarian legacy

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    padiae

padiae

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:11 AM

For those who used to send questions to the site http://bavarianlegacy.tumblr.com/, the person who wrote that blog and answered questions, passed away last December.

I wanted to let you know why questions haven't been answered the last six months and to see who the person was behind the blog.

I wrote a tribute about her on Youtube and it is at https://www.youtube....h?v=iE8eWiFy3fk

#2    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,508 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:57 AM

Condolences, Padiae.  :(

And a belated 'welcome to the UM Forums'.  :)

#3    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,928 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:20 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss.  What a beautiful woman and a beautiful song. Hugs and comfort to you and all who have been touched by her in life.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#4    Stepforded

Stepforded

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 07:45 AM

Hi there

I was in touch with Bavarian Legacy a lot up until they stopped posting.

I conversed with them with many, many times offline (as in directly via their email account), and they never gave me the impression that they were ill ... are you able to share how they passed?

In addition, the YouTube video is no longer working - are you able to re-post it?

In advance, thank you.

Regards
"Stepforded"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users