Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The man who lives in 1946

ben sansum

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 37,473 posts

• Que Sera, Sera - Whatever will be, will be..

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:57 AM

Ben Sansum is 35. But he lives in 1946.

His clothes, his house, the music he listens to - all come from an era before he was even born.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...gazine-28106466

Posted Image

#2    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,676 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:16 PM

That victorian range must be worth a bit. Wonderif he has insisted on 1946 wages from BA to keep it real true to life?
Quite fascinating though, from modern job up in the skies then back  in time when back on the ground, big contrast.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#3    :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

:PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

Deadliest of the Species

• 3,608 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:03 PM

Seems like an interesting and harmless hobby. I wasn't able to watch the video, but did he mention why he chose 1946 specifially? I can only go on the assumption that's just to avoid the first half of the 40's due to war.

Posted Image
"I'd long heard rumors of an alien species that hunted men for sport. I'd always thought they were nothing but campfire tales."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users