Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Bigfoot' photographed in Virginia

UM-Bot

The image of a dark-haired hominid on the banks of a river has been circulating the Internet.

The picture was uploaded by Randy O'Neal whose father snapped the spectacle while on a boat trip along the Intercoastal Waterway in Virginia last weekend.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...hed-in-virginia

Maybe I need new glasses, it was very blurry.

• Like 1

The image of a dark-haired hominid STUMP on the banks of a river has been circulating the Internet.

Fixed that for you UM-Bot

• Like 3

I was impressed by the amazing clarity of everything in the photo other than the subject of the picture. Well that and the fact that he only bothered taking one photo. Because that is all you need, right?

• Like 7

If there are not two pics showing the thing has moved, then it is a stump.

• Like 2

From a slight distance this looks remarkably like a black bear.

Tree stump? Seriously!?

It's clearly a shadow creature brought on by a Bigfoot experiencing sleep paralysis.

• Like 3

Looks like a person in a mid length black coat with a hood. But who i am kidding? surely a person in a coat would not be walking along the bank.

But yep, 1 picture of what could have been the find of the century and of something every bigfoot enthusiast would upgrade their cameras for. :td:

Ok folks, shows over, no big foot there.......again!

• Like 2

Just looks like part of the tree, albeit out of focus.

• Like 2

He said it has red eyes. YIKES!!! Run for your lives, it's a Manchine!

Edited by odiesbsc

If you look to the left of "Bigfoot" you'll also see a bipedal lizard-like animal with a long tail walking towards Bigfoot. No doubt this is another mysterious creature unknown to science.

• Like 1

47 years after the Patterson film and yet another blurry photo of what is claimed to be bigfoot :sleepy:

• Like 2

why I must say bigfoot you old sod! you do get about..

• Like 1

Saying that a photo isn't blurry doesn't make it any less blurry. Because it's blurry.

• Like 3

Also if I took a photo of something rare, for instance a man ironing clothes, then I should be the one to prove it's genuine, not for someone else to prove it's fake. That's only fair!

• Like 1

I don't know any women who iron clothes, but then again all the women i know are sub standard skanks.. :P

Pareidolia strikes again.

Edited by ancient astronaut

There are a LOT of black bears back in that area, The Great Dismal Swamp, so many that the young males get pushed out and wander down to the Virginia Beach Ocean front a few times a year. That is more than likely what this guy saw and photographed.

Maybe Bigfoot IS blury?............. :unsure2:

• Like 3

Seriously, it's just the tree.

Does this really merit discussion?

Honestly, I couldn't tell you what it is because that is a seriously lousy photo, absolutely useless, but I thought the guy said he saw it moving (I may be wrong in that) so assumed a bear.

• Like 1