Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

I believe God will punish America

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1    ambelamba

ambelamba

Just an average guy who tries to be...NORMAL!!!!

• 3,332 posts

• It's good to be mildly skeptical to remain sane. But too much of it will make you a douche.

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:36 PM

http://finance.yahoo...-080000370.html

Greed and gluttony are mortal sins according to many world religions, and our country is built on such evil.

I have friends and relatives with economy degrees, and speaking with them made me believe that you cannot be a multi-millionaire with honest work alone, let alone becoming a billionaire. Massive amount of luck is one factor, but exploitation of others and deception are major factor behind accumulating enormous wealth. And we Americans have been brainwashed to accept it as a virtue without question.

God forgive America, and I hope he doesn't send retribution on this land.

Wealth is like blood. It must circulate around the society. Without such circulation, money will turn into rotting pus. And now in America, money became a huge chunk of pus, not going anywhere and bunched up smelling like rotting corpse.

So, now I ask you folks. What's so Christian about this wanton untamed greed and gluttony? What's so Scriptural about this madness?

They came with a Bible and their religion. stole our land, crushed our spirit, and now they tell us we should be thankful to the Lord for being saved.

-Chief Pontiac (1718-1769)

#2    029b10

029b10

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 232 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:39 PM

I take it you're a renter....

so you don't believe in God but you believe that God is going to punish America. Kinda hypocritical don't you think, apparently you don't.

Edited by 029b10, 08 July 2014 - 09:44 PM.

Posted Image

Upon the Circuits of My Creator

shall I return to the Garden of Lights

#3    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,665 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:42 PM

View Postambelamba, on 08 July 2014 - 09:36 PM, said:

http://finance.yahoo...-080000370.html

Greed and gluttony are mortal sins according to many world religions, and our country is built on such evil.

I have friends and relatives with economy degrees, and speaking with them made me believe that you cannot be a multi-millionaire with honest work alone, let alone becoming a billionaire. Massive amount of luck is one factor, but exploitation of others and deception are major factor behind accumulating enormous wealth. And we Americans have been brainwashed to accept it as a virtue without question.

God forgive America, and I hope he doesn't send retribution on this land.

Wealth is like blood. It must circulate around the society. Without such circulation, money will turn into rotting pus. And now in America, money became a huge chunk of pus, not going anywhere and bunched up smelling like rotting corpse.

So, now I ask you folks. What's so Christian about this wanton untamed greed and gluttony? What's so Scriptural about this madness?
Hadn't you heard?  America has officially shown God the door.  The sins of this nation are so numerous and heinous that it'd be difficult to prioritize them but greed is probably relatively low on the list. PRIDE is #1  and yes we will be judged - HARSHLY

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#4    ambelamba

ambelamba

• 3,332 posts

• It's good to be mildly skeptical to remain sane. But too much of it will make you a douche.

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:45 PM

View Postand then, on 08 July 2014 - 09:42 PM, said:

Hadn't you heard?  America has officially shown God the door.  The sins of this nation are so numerous and heinous that it'd be difficult to prioritize them but greed is probably relatively low on the list. PRIDE is #1  and yes we will be judged - HARSHLY

From my observation pride and greed are naughty bedfellows.

View Post029b10, on 08 July 2014 - 09:39 PM, said:

I take it you're a renter....

so you don't believe in God but you believe that God is going to punish America. Kinda hypocritical don't you think, apparently you don't.

No, I am not an atheist. I am pantheistic, though.

They came with a Bible and their religion. stole our land, crushed our spirit, and now they tell us we should be thankful to the Lord for being saved.

#5    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,810 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:46 PM

Why just America? There are many greedy people scattered around the globe, we can start with Africa and the war lords.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#6    ambelamba

ambelamba

• 3,332 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:48 PM

To 029b10, wealthy corporations do have their think tanks (research foundations) to research on how to brainwash people to accept the status quo without question.

#7    029b10

029b10

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 232 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:53 PM

View Postambelamba, on 08 July 2014 - 09:45 PM, said:

No, I am not an atheist. I am pantheistic, though.

So the Universe is God?  

Posted Image

#8    ambelamba

ambelamba

• 3,332 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:54 PM

View Post029b10, on 08 July 2014 - 09:53 PM, said:

So the Universe is God?  

In a way, yes. I contemplate and meditate on Cosmos.

#9    029b10

029b10

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 232 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:10 PM

Has the cosmos told you any good jokes lately?

Posted Image

#10    aka CAT

aka CAT

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

• That, with God, all things are possible
    doesn't make everything equally probable.

Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:12 PM

Ambelamba,

You've a stubborn proclivity for biased over generalization.

If you're talking about corporatism, then you're talking about multi-nationals.
None of their however brainwashed subjects is more inherently evil than the rest.
And no people/country has a monopoly on the deadly seven.

Edited by aka CAT, 08 July 2014 - 10:15 PM.

#11    ambelamba

ambelamba

• 3,332 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:30 PM

It's amazing to see that American Christians have a strong common ground with...Laveyan Satanist: Selfishness.

#12    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 19,398 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:44 PM

View Postambelamba, on 08 July 2014 - 09:36 PM, said:

I have friends and relatives with economy degrees, and speaking with them made me believe that you cannot be a multi-millionaire with honest work alone, let alone becoming a billionaire.

You haven't been speaking with the right people.

86% of millionaires are self-made

View Postambelamba, on 08 July 2014 - 09:48 PM, said:

To 029b10, wealthy corporations do have their think tanks (research foundations) to research on how to brainwash people to accept the status quo without question.

Well, we call it "Marketing".

And HA!  I wish you could brainwash people to accept the status quo without question.  It would make my life a hell of a lot easier.  But no, I have to go and learn all the skills, techniques, and practices that make what I do a career and all.

#13    quiXilver

quiXilver

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 12:54 AM

money is an idea, but a very potent one...

"Unknowingly, we plow the dust of stars, blown about us by the wind and drink the universe in a glass of rain."
Ihab Hassan

Everything you Love and Everything you Hate, come from the Same Source:  Creighton Larson

#14    ambelamba

ambelamba

• 3,332 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:04 AM

View Post029b10, on 08 July 2014 - 10:10 PM, said:

How about yours?

#15    XenoFish

XenoFish

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

• Busy playing with my Psi-Balls.

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:57 AM

Taught me how to make a pie. lol
Posted Image
Why is it always America that has to have the God beat down? There are worse places in the world more corrupt that us. Why not spread the suffering?

What is the most resilient parasite? An idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can change the world and rewrite all the rules.
We all are Gods and Demons-exerting the energy of will to squeeze the anarchic creativity of nature into our own image.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users