Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 1 votes

Firefighter captures "ghost" on camera

ghost paranormal

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#16    Use your brain

Use your brain

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:20 PM

View Postspud the mackem, on 10 July 2014 - 10:17 PM, said:

So he wasn't a Fire Fighter, he was a photographer.If Firemen in the U.K  did this they would be "on the dole" the next day. B.T.W. did the ghost survive and  did he rescue it......Urgh.

Look we don't know this guy, but if he is a firefighter then I can guarantee you that he would risk his life to pull your unconscious body out of a fire. So be a little nicer to these people who save lives and barely make enough money to pay the bills huh :no:

Edited by Use your brain, 10 July 2014 - 10:22 PM.

#17    DefenceMinisterMishkin

DefenceMinisterMishkin

100% Semper Fidelis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,058 posts

• It's what your right hand's for!

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:23 PM

Did he ask permission of the homeowner before posting images of their house to FAiLb00K?

Posted Image

#18    Use your brain

Use your brain

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:26 PM

View PostDefenceMinisterMishkin, on 10 July 2014 - 10:23 PM, said:

Did he ask permission of the homeowner before posting images of their house to FAiLb00K?

I'm guessing they are more concerned with um BEING ALIVE then worrying about if their house got posted to facebook. Good God stop worrying about things like that, it's not like it was your house... and even if it was, and those guys came and did their best to save you what kind of person would try to get them in trouble after that. They could just let you burn.

#19    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,437 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:40 PM

View PostUse your brain, on 10 July 2014 - 10:20 PM, said:

Look we don't know this guy, but if he is a firefighter then I can guarantee you that he would risk his life to pull your unconscious body out of a fire. So be a little nicer to these people who save lives and barely make enough money to pay the bills huh :no:
"IF he is a Fire fighter, you just said", our guys would rescue you first then take pictures .

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#20    Use your brain

Use your brain

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:50 PM

View Postspud the mackem, on 10 July 2014 - 10:40 PM, said:

"IF he is a Fire fighter, you just said", our guys would rescue you first then take pictures .

Obviously they knew no one was in the house, use some common sense please. Also I said "if he is a firefighter" because it's not like I know this guy personally.

#21    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,437 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:13 PM

My common sense tells me that this guy would be part of a team who wouldn't be standing around waiting for him to take pictures, while they put out the fire,every Fireman is allotted a task when they arrive at a fire ,and its not taking pictures , so try posting something plausible next time.

#22    DefenceMinisterMishkin

DefenceMinisterMishkin

100% Semper Fidelis

• 2,058 posts

• It's what your right hand's for!

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:23 PM

View PostUse your brain, on 10 July 2014 - 10:26 PM, said:

I'm guessing they are more concerned with um BEING ALIVE then worrying about if their house got posted to facebook. Good God stop worrying about things like that, it's not like it was your house... and even if it was, and those guys came and did their best to save you what kind of person would try to get them in trouble after that. They could just let you burn.

Or i could just get myself and my family out

I would be pretty p***ed if a firefighter started taking pictures of all my worldy possesions going up in flames!

I can hear him now, "Oh wow! Gotta get some pics to put on FAiLb00k"

How about he just does his job, you know, by putting out the fire?

He's getting paid, guy is lucky to have a job, at least do it properly.

Posted Image

#23    Use your brain

Use your brain

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:38 PM

View Postspud the mackem, on 10 July 2014 - 11:13 PM, said:

My common sense tells me that this guy would be part of a team who wouldn't be standing around waiting for him to take pictures, while they put out the fire,every Fireman is allotted a task when they arrive at a fire ,and its not taking pictures , so try posting something plausible next time.

Thank you for showing everyone that you have never been to a house fire. While they are getting the gear ready he would definatly have the 10 seconds it takes to take a few pictures.

#24    Use your brain

Use your brain

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:40 PM

View PostDefenceMinisterMishkin, on 10 July 2014 - 11:23 PM, said:

Or i could just get myself and my family out

I would be pretty p***ed if a firefighter started taking pictures of all my worldy possesions going up in flames!

I can hear him now, "Oh wow! Gotta get some pics to put on FAiLb00k"

How about he just does his job, you know, by putting out the fire?

He's getting paid, guy is lucky to have a job, at least do it properly.

Yes the 10 seconds it takes to take a few pictures is outright obsurd, this man should be put on trial and probably executed. Just stick to the forums and let them do their jobs ok? I'm pretty sure they didn't just let the house burn to the ground, he says he took these while they were getting the hoses unravled so just chill :tu:

Edit: It's going to be pretty funny when karma bites you in the butt one day, and a fireman saves your life. Be sure to tell him how to do his job after, and that he better not have taken pictures

Edited by Use your brain, 10 July 2014 - 11:43 PM.

#25    Thorvir Hrothgaard

Thorvir Hrothgaard

Psychic Spy

• 1,504 posts

• Viking and Pagan at heart. Drink Mead and Hold Your Heathen Hammer High!

Posted 11 July 2014 - 02:09 AM

View PostUse your brain, on 10 July 2014 - 10:20 PM, said:

A firefighter would have done his job, fighting the "fire" instead of snapping pictures for Facebook.  Regardless if he caught "something" or not, if he was a firefighter, he should have been acting like one.  If not, then there shouldn't be a claim that he was one.

Anyway, to the actual point...the flames and smoke looked photoshopped, and I really don't see a figure in the fire.

Edited by Hida Akechi, 11 July 2014 - 02:09 AM.

Orbs and Chemtrails, Bigfoot and Global Warming,
It's these hoaxes and more
That give me my sour stomach each morning...

#26    Use your brain

Use your brain

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 03:20 AM

View PostHida Akechi, on 11 July 2014 - 02:09 AM, said:

A firefighter would have done his job, fighting the "fire" instead of snapping pictures for Facebook.  Regardless if he caught "something" or not, if he was a firefighter, he should have been acting like one.  If not, then there shouldn't be a claim that he was one.

Anyway, to the actual point...the flames and smoke looked photoshopped, and I really don't see a figure in the fire.

Please refer to my above two post about talking trash about the fireman.

Yes I agree something seems off about the smoke, but I do see the figure it's just hard to tell if it is genuine.

#27    Thorvir Hrothgaard

Thorvir Hrothgaard

Psychic Spy

• 1,504 posts

• Viking and Pagan at heart. Drink Mead and Hold Your Heathen Hammer High!

Posted 11 July 2014 - 03:30 AM

View PostUse your brain, on 11 July 2014 - 03:20 AM, said:

Please refer to my above two post about talking trash about the fireman.

Huh?

1) I did not "talk trash" about the fireman at all.  You are completely, 100% wrong on that, unless you can specifically point out exactly where I "talked trash" about the fireman.  I merely pointed out that IF he was a real fireman, he should have been doing his job instead of standing around taking pictures.

2) You even admitted that the person may not be a fireman.

You're starting to leak some mighty powerful inconsistency here.

Yes I agree something seems off about the smoke, but I do see the figure it's just hard to tell if it is genuine.

Which is the whole point of this thread.

Edited by Hida Akechi, 11 July 2014 - 03:45 AM.

Orbs and Chemtrails, Bigfoot and Global Warming,
It's these hoaxes and more
That give me my sour stomach each morning...

#28    Use your brain

Use your brain

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 04:49 AM

View PostHida Akechi, on 11 July 2014 - 03:30 AM, said:

Huh?

1) I did not "talk trash" about the fireman at all.  You are completely, 100% wrong on that, unless you can specifically point out exactly where I "talked trash" about the fireman.  I merely pointed out that IF he was a real fireman, he should have been doing his job instead of standing around taking pictures.

2) You even admitted that the person may not be a fireman.

You're starting to leak some mighty powerful inconsistency here.

Which is the whole point of this thread.

"A firefighter would have done his job, fighting the "fire" instead of snapping pictures for Facebook. Regardless if he caught "something" or not, if he was a firefighter, he should have been acting like one. If not, then there shouldn't be a claim that he was one."

This sounds like you were trash talking a little bit, you wouldn't agree? So because he has 10 seconds to snap a few pictures he isn't "doing his job"? You know nothing about the line of work obviously.

Which brings us to our second topic. I'm sorry I was not aware that you could read minds and could tell why I posted this topic better than I can. I posted this topic to be debated over, as I thought this was a place where some people of above average intelligence like to gather and discuss topics, was I wrong on that? So far with my encounters with you I think you just like to pick on people until you realize that you may be matched intellectually and then you start finding things to pick out and twist around, or argue over minute details.

My God man I tried to agree with you and you try to argue over that, can we please keep this focused on the actual topic the thread was about now?

Edited by Use your brain, 11 July 2014 - 05:35 AM.

#29    Scandal

Scandal

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 04:52 AM

This is why my house is built out of bricks.

#30    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,437 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 09:34 AM

View PostUse your brain, on 10 July 2014 - 11:38 PM, said:

Thank you for showing everyone that you have never been to a house fire. While they are getting the gear ready he would definatly have the 10 seconds it takes to take a few pictures.
  And thankyou for pointing this out, I have been to a house fire, IN MY OWN HOUSE, so dont try and preach some one that this has happened to.Dont bother replying as it is obvious that you have run out of sane comments.

Also tagged with ghost, paranormal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users