Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Cure for aids?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:01 AM

A person has an immunity to HIV in their blood.

A person receives a bone marrow transplant from the person, so now their genes are producing the immune blood an ant bodys. Eventually that person shares the none marrow with the mutation...they pay it forward. People with aids cure people with aids.

What do you think?
http://defeathiv.org/berlin/

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#2    bubblykiss

bubblykiss

Last Among Equals

• 4,286 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:15 AM

http://www.scientifi...d-for-hiv-cure/

Two patients who researchers hoped had been cured of HIV have seen their infections return, dashing hopes that the virus had been eradicated from their bodies.

The patients had received a treatment regimen similar to that given to Timothy Ray Brown, known as the "Berlin patient," who doctors said in 2009 had been cured of the virus by a bone-marrow transplant with cells that were resistant to HIV infection.

edit;

I think it warrants much more research

Edited by bubblykiss, 11 July 2014 - 07:16 AM.

Her singing always cheered him up. Life seemed so much brighter when she stopped.

T. Pratchett.

#3    magikgoddess

magikgoddess

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,984 posts

• "To be upset over what you don't have is to waste what you do have." -Ken S. Keyes, Jr.

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:46 PM

The gene mutation known as CCR5 delta 32 that's been known to resist the aids virus and it's believed to have mutated/come about from the bubonic plague. I was just mentioning this particular fact on another thread about some smallpox virus bottles being found- I had noted this particular mutation may be the only saving grace for those of us who are not vaccinated (from the small pox), should there ever be an outbreak in the future.

*Can you imagine a world wiped clean of all the breedable generations with only the elder left alive?  Sounds like a Hollywood script, but I'm sure if the worst-case scenario was to hit, a good handful (at least) of capable child-bearing younger generation should be left alive to rebuild due to the CCR5 delta 32 mutation...  Or at least that's my personal opinion on it.*

"Exercise is a dirty word.  Every time I hear it, I wash my mouth out with chocolate" -Charles M. Schultz.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users