Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gullible net users fury @ Spielberg dead dino

seeder

OH BOY! :lol:

How could Stephen Spielberg kill a Triceratops? Gullible internet users in uproar over vintage photo of Jurassic Park director posing with 'prey'

A photo of the Hollywood director on the set of his 1993 blockbuster Jurassic Park was posted online last Sunday

Facebook meme-maker and wit Jay Branscomb added a jokey caption claiming the photo showed a 'despicable' hunter

Not everyone was able to appreciate his sarcastic sense of humor and criticized the 'animal killer'

One commenter labelled Spielberg an 'inhumane p****' despite Triceratops being extinct for 66 million years :w00t:

To date the post has been shared more than 30,000 times and attracted more than 5,000 comments

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2688463/Steven-Spielberg-Im-disappointed-Online-uproar-photo-famous-movie-director-posing-triceratops-just-slaughtered.html#ixzz379VVKFXd

• Like 3

I bet that lady feels like a complete idoit now, and rightly so.. :P

• Like 4

I bet that lady feels like a complete idoit now, and rightly so.. :P

I bet she was also royally peed off with the King Kong movie...'how dare they take him away from his natural home on the island like that ' :w00t:

• Like 9

Someone PLEEEASE bring back education, cos the internet is not it!

• Like 6

One day, astronauts may land on a large asteroid in our solar system. They may then carve it into the face of a hand, and with careful preparations, they may alter its trajectory so that it lands in South Dakota, on a mountain called Rushmore. If their calculations are very precise, the hand-shaped asteroid will land palm first on the prominent forehead of George Washington. Only at that precise moment, in the fraction of a second before the entire landscape is obliterated by the massive impact, will nearby observers be able to witness a cosmic facepalm of a magnitude awesome enough to do justice to this failure.

• Like 8

Face-palm from the very TOP!

63031_1485605577335_1149750185_32371760_7271009_n.jpg

• Like 4

Reminds me of all the "OMG i just found out that Titanic is a true story" posts of FAiLb00k

• Like 3

This is the most facepalms I could find.

1178224-1255873631253.jpg

Wow... That should cover the facepalm quota.

• Like 1

Doh!

In other news 'Newspaper unearths story from 21 years ago'.

They were just expressing sarcastic humor. It’s just as bad believing that those people are serious.

• Like 1

They were just expressing sarcastic humor. It's just as bad believing that those people are serious.

I'm not so sure about that.. :P

• Like 1

I'm not so sure about that.. :P

I just can not believe that anyone would be seriouse......can not be......time for a pill. Edited by maximusnow

I bet she was also royally peed off with the King Kong movie...'how dare they take him away from his natural home on the island like that ' :w00t:

LOL, I can't watch that movie just because of that! Or Mighty Joe Young! LMAO.

Actually, I can't watch any movies where animals get hurt just to make sure you all get the picture!

Kendall Jones is about the ugliest person on the planet. I don't believe in death threats though, but wow, she's a monster.

• Like 1

I'm expecting more stupid comments over the Jaws picture too.. :D