Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UFO files of the German Secret Service

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,644 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:18 PM

Revealed: The UFO files of the German Secret Service

Posted by: Andreas Muller July 10, 2014 0 2,527 Views
Saarbrucken (Germany) – For several decades, German government officials have claimed there was never an official interest in investigating or studying the topic of unidentified flying objects (UFOs). But now, the editor of the German news-blog on frontier sciences and the paranormal “www.grenzwissenschaft-aktuell.de” (GreWi.de), Andreas Muller, was able to access formerly secret UFO-files compiled by the German foreign secret intelligence agency “Bundesnachrichtendienst” (BND), which tells a complete different story.

http://www.openminds...t-service/28870

Das Rundschreiben enthält Information über deutsche UFO-Dateien 'n Zeug. Die Information ist nicht Rat, und sollte nicht als solcher behandelt werden.'
'Ohne Vorurteil zur Allgemeinheit des vorhergehenden Paragraphen vertritt Sweetpumper nicht, bevollmächtigt, übernimmt oder versichert ..., dass die Information im Rundschreiben richtig, genau, abgeschlossen oder nichtirreführend ist.'
'Sweetpumper wird zu Ihnen in der Rücksicht auf jeden speziellen, indirekten oder folgenreichen Verlust oder Schaden nicht verantwortlich sein.'

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#2    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,603 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 12 July 2014 - 05:43 AM

View PostSweetpumper, on 11 July 2014 - 05:18 PM, said:

The most interesting case of the sightings of an exotic UFO by four officials happened in 1986 on Fehmarn, Germany's third biggest island in the Baltic Sea

5) All officers were unable to give any description about size, shape and colour of the flying object. This was due top the following reasons:

1)The night was pitch dark.

2)The object emitted such a radial blinding illumination/light, that the above mentioned observations were impossible to make out. One officer even speculated that the this illumination could have been switched on with the intention to avoid an identification, as the used light was neither that of navigation lights nor flood lights, as no directed cones of light went downwards.

daher alienz

#3    MyOtherAccount

MyOtherAccount

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 171 posts

• That dark stuff out there, not the matter, not the energy, but the rest of that stuff. It is called nothing. A whole lot of nothing is going on.

Posted 12 July 2014 - 06:35 AM

Real interesting link!

Posted Image

#4    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

a dark, sarcastic, depressing blanket of nihilism

• 25,386 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 12 July 2014 - 06:48 AM

View PostSweetpumper, on 11 July 2014 - 05:18 PM, said:

Das Rundschreiben enthält Information über deutsche UFO-Dateien 'n Zeug. Die Information ist nicht Rat, und sollte nicht als solcher behandelt werden.'
'Ohne Vorurteil zur Allgemeinheit des vorhergehenden Paragraphen vertritt Sweetpumper nicht, bevollmächtigt, übernimmt oder versichert ..., dass die Information im Rundschreiben richtig, genau, abgeschlossen oder nichtirreführend ist.'
'Sweetpumper wird zu Ihnen in der Rücksicht auf jeden speziellen, indirekten oder folgenreichen Verlust oder Schaden nicht verantwortlich sein.'

:D

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#5    Thorvir Hrothgaard

Thorvir Hrothgaard

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,881 posts

• Viking and Pagan at heart. Drink Mead and Hold Your Heathen Hammer High!

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:50 PM

I'm more disturbed that Germany still has a Secret Service.

What, too soon?

Edited by Hida Akechi, 14 July 2014 - 04:50 PM.

Be warned...I am protected by gods that you are not prepared to deal with.

#6    sinewave

sinewave

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,102 posts

• Belief proves nothing. Show me the science.

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:12 PM

UFOs of the alien variety or of the Cold War attack / surveillance variety?

#7    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• 2,035 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:44 AM

Many  governments all over the world have secret flies and know that ufos are real but people still don't bevielle in them.

#8    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,427 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:46 AM

View Postcoolguy, on 15 July 2014 - 03:44 AM, said:

Many  governments all over the world have secret flies and know that ufos are real but people still don't bevielle in them.

Of course UFOs are real. Nobody has ever denied that.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#9    Thorvir Hrothgaard

Thorvir Hrothgaard

Psychic Spy

• 1,881 posts

• Viking and Pagan at heart. Drink Mead and Hold Your Heathen Hammer High!

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:56 AM

View Postcoolguy, on 15 July 2014 - 03:44 AM, said:

Can you provide proof of this, please?

Be warned...I am protected by gods that you are not prepared to deal with.

#10    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,427 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 15 July 2014 - 04:57 AM

View PostHida Akechi, on 15 July 2014 - 03:56 AM, said:

Can you provide proof of this, please?

This fellow never, or rather rarely, responds to such other sensible requests. The MO seems to drop in with some utterly ridiculous comment that is at best irrelevant or blatantly ignorant. The purpose of this seriously eludes me.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#11    Hawkin

Hawkin

LiverEatenJohnson

• 1,802 posts

• Some say he is dead.
    Some say he will never be.

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:27 AM

UFO's are real... by definition. People still associate the term with Alien.
I've said before in other forums, It should be changed to WTF's. :yes:

It's good to have some skepticism so you won't be gullible & naïve. But to much skepticism
can make you narrow minded to all possibilities no matter how unconventional.

#12    Astra00

Astra00

Psychic Spy

• 1,954 posts

• You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:31 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 15 July 2014 - 04:57 AM, said:

This fellow never, or rather rarely, responds to such other sensible requests. The MO seems to drop in with some utterly ridiculous comment that is at best irrelevant or blatantly ignorant. The purpose of this seriously eludes me.

Cheers,
Badeskov
So what if he rarely responds. Is he hurting anybody? is he rude to anybody? He simply stated his view....I understood it. He doesn't have to prove anything to anybody.
I was not aware that responding to every post and proving everything that one puts forth was a prerequisite of this forum :huh:

Posted Image

#13    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,427 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:35 AM

View PostAstra00, on 15 July 2014 - 05:31 AM, said:

So what if he rarely responds. Is he hurting anybody? is he rude to anybody? He simply stated his view....I understood it. He doesn't have to prove anything to anybody.
I was not aware that responding to every post and proving everything that one puts forth was a prerequisite of this forum :huh:

He in fact didn't state anything but the obvious. UFOs exists, nobody has ever denied that - nor has anybody ever denied that Governments keep secrets. That said, can you in your own words explain the meaning of his post to me. Because his posts mostly seem to be seagull posts (if not all). Please do explain why I am wrong, as the poster in question seem unable to himself.

Cheers,
Badeskov

#14    Astra00

Astra00

Psychic Spy

• 1,954 posts

• You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:45 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 15 July 2014 - 05:35 AM, said:

He in fact didn't state anything but the obvious. UFOs exists, nobody has ever denied that - nor has anybody ever denied that Governments keep secrets. That said, can you in your own words explain the meaning of his post to me. Because his posts mostly seem to be seagull posts (if not all). Please do explain why I am wrong, as the poster in question seem unable to himself.

Cheers,
Badeskov
You seem to have it covered in regards to what he stated.....no need for me to elaborate.
It seems to bother you more than me thus far.

Posted Image

#15    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,427 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:49 AM

View PostAstra00, on 15 July 2014 - 05:45 AM, said:

You seem to have it covered in regards to what he stated.....no need for me to elaborate.
It seems to bother you more than me thus far.

Because there is nothing you can elaborate on, but in your own words, if you could, what would it be - assuming that you were not sarcastic?

Cheers,
Badeskov

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users