Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Alien Craft on the Moon ... PROOF.

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#1    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,185 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 11:37 PM

POPULAR

https://www.google.c...mgdii=_&imgrc=_

I dare you skepticals to debunk THAT!
Photographic and testimonial proof of non-indigenous craft and lifeforms on the moon. OUR MOON.
Shocking, and dare I say it ... life changing.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#2    BlueBomber

BlueBomber

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 11:46 PM

What's it saying, Precious?

A skeptical believer.

#3    Princess Serenity

Princess Serenity

YOUR FAVORITE GIRL!

• 8,733 posts

• "There's nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D Roosevelt.

Posted 12 July 2014 - 11:47 PM

Nevermind.

Edited by Princess Serenity, 12 July 2014 - 11:47 PM.

Posted Image

#4    seaturtlehorsesnake

seaturtlehorsesnake

i am political correctness gone mad

• 2,558 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 11:48 PM

i see one picture that provides unequaled evidence for my theory about giant space eagles on the moon.

#5    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,185 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 11:48 PM

View Postseaturtlehorsesnake, on 12 July 2014 - 11:48 PM, said:

i see one picture that provides unequaled evidence for my theory about giant space eagles on the moon.
EAGLES?
What rot. They're clearly Falcons.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#6    BuzzLightYear

BuzzLightYear

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 11:50 PM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 12 July 2014 - 11:37 PM, said:

https://www.google.c...mgdii=_&imgrc=_

I dare you skepticals to debunk THAT!
Photographic and testimonial proof of non-indigenous craft and lifeforms on the moon. OUR MOON.
Shocking, and dare I say it ... life changing.

Very funny! Non-indigenous moon life forms just Alien earthlings.

#7    Hammerclaw

Hammerclaw

Far Traveler

• 5,332 posts

• "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Posted 12 July 2014 - 11:54 PM

When the Ulster Scotts or Scotch Irish migrated to North America it was said that they "Kept the Sabbath"--and anything else they could get their hands on. Now they've moved into outer space.

"An atheist, like a Christian, holds that we can know whether or not there is a God. The Christian holds that we can know there is a God; the atheist, that we can know there is not. The Agnostic suspends judgment, saying that there are not sufficient grounds either for affirmation or for denial."

#8    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,185 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 11:55 PM

View PostJohn Wesley Boyd, on 12 July 2014 - 11:54 PM, said:

When the Ulster Scotts or Scotch Irish migrated to North America it was said that they "Kept the Sabbath"--and anything else they could get their hands on. Now they've moved into outer space.
Are you saying Scottish people are trying to steal the moon?

#9    seaturtlehorsesnake

seaturtlehorsesnake

i am political correctness gone mad

• 2,558 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 11:55 PM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 12 July 2014 - 11:48 PM, said:

EAGLES?
What rot. They're clearly Falcons.

man, you're just another shill for nasa. everyone knows that giant space falcons live on mars, not the moon.

#10    Hammerclaw

Hammerclaw

Far Traveler

• 5,332 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 11:56 PM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 12 July 2014 - 11:55 PM, said:

Are you saying Scottish people are trying to steal the moon?
And they went and did it again and again.

Edited by John Wesley Boyd, 12 July 2014 - 11:58 PM.

"An atheist, like a Christian, holds that we can know whether or not there is a God. The Christian holds that we can know there is a God; the atheist, that we can know there is not. The Agnostic suspends judgment, saying that there are not sufficient grounds either for affirmation or for denial."

#11    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,185 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 11:58 PM

View Postseaturtlehorsesnake, on 12 July 2014 - 11:55 PM, said:

man, you're just another shill for nasa. everyone knows that giant space falcons live on mars, not the moon.
Paid I may be.
A Shill I may be.
Working for NASA I may be.
Right you may be.
But I'm not any of those things and neither are you.

#12    Hammerclaw

Hammerclaw

Far Traveler

• 5,332 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 12:02 AM

The moon's still fair game. The Scotch-irish are never satisfied until they've moved at least twice.

#13    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,185 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 12:04 AM

View PostJohn Wesley Boyd, on 13 July 2014 - 12:02 AM, said:

The moon's still fair game. The Scotch-irish are never satisfied until they've moved at least twice.
"You cannae make goo' Guinness on ta moon, we gonna go ta Mars"
- Last known transmission from the Scotch Rocket Group.

#14    Hammerclaw

Hammerclaw

Far Traveler

• 5,332 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 12:07 AM

On the serious side, it was an astonishing feat to get there with 1960's technology. Look at old clips of mission control and you see they were sliderules to make calculations! Those aren't computer screens on the consoles, either, just manually input information monitors.

#15    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,185 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 12:11 AM

View PostJohn Wesley Boyd, on 13 July 2014 - 12:07 AM, said:

On the serious side, it was an astonishing feat to get there with 1960's technology. Look at old clips of mission control and you see they were sliderules to make calculations! Those aren't computer screens on the consoles, either, just manually input information monitors.
I LOVE showing my students footage of the Apollo 11 mission as part of "how technology has changed" and then writing up on the board the processing power of one of the comouters they used, telling them how many they had etc.
And then saying "my phone has a 5 gig hard drive and I use it to make notes about what I need to buy at the shops".

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users