Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

Got a photo for you guys! Need some help!

ufo weird unexplained

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 5,343 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:50 AM

Thanks rubgar, I've received the image and will let you know what I think in some detail later tonight.

There are answers out there, and they won't be found by people sitting around looking serious and saying 'Isn't life mysterious?' - Tim Minchin ('Storm')
My garden is already magical and beyond beautiful - I do not need to invent fairies... - me
The truth ONLY hurts when it slaps you in the face after you haven't done proper homework and made silly claims... - me

#17    rubgar22

rubgar22

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 08:27 AM

http://i1369.photobu...zps296a9aed.jpg

now look at the top left inner part of the cloud. use that zoom button.
I see three different objects. this photo is original has been
photographed with the same phone and same day Obviously one of looks like a bird..
explain the other 2.
picture is clear as day so don't give me no smudge bull****

#18    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 5,343 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:16 AM

Well, I'm afraid I had to give rubgar the bad news that it is in fact a problem with his camera - some debris has managed to get onto the sensor inside the phone (a Kyocera C5215), and is appearing on more than one frame..  I did a small animation to prove that, showing the exact same area of two different images:
rubgar_artefact.gif (click that image to see the animation)

It is quite easy to not spot that sort of thing on images - at normal viewing sizes it will not be as obvious and if that area of the image is anything but bright, it may not show up at all.  So his enthusiasm was understandable, and it was a good image, which is a pleasant change!  Anyway, I hope he sticks around and sees if he can record anything else in those Texan skies.  I also hope his phone is under warranty, but even if not, now that he knows this is an artefact he'll be able to move on to even better imagery.

Edited by ChrLzs, 13 July 2014 - 10:24 AM.

There are answers out there, and they won't be found by people sitting around looking serious and saying 'Isn't life mysterious?' - Tim Minchin ('Storm')
My garden is already magical and beyond beautiful - I do not need to invent fairies... - me
The truth ONLY hurts when it slaps you in the face after you haven't done proper homework and made silly claims... - me

#19    JJ50

JJ50

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 11:03 AM

I have quite a number of weird photos taken at our 'haunted' property with images on them which weren't apparent when the photos were taken. I am sure there is a natural explanation for them though.

“The wise recognise their failings and laugh at their idiosyncrasies” RJG

#20    klambo

klambo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:02 AM

View Post6.6.6, on 13 July 2014 - 06:03 AM, said:

SAY WHAT?

A figure of a man???

You just lost all credibility in a single sentence!

With all due respect rubgar22 was it REALLY worth starting this thread?

It certainly doesn't require a "professional" to deduct that there is nothing of interest to see here.........move along folks! :unsure2:

#21    Scandal

Scandal

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 119 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:45 AM

So jet packs are real. It must be dangerous to do something like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users