Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Buried planes

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    antiguogrumete

antiguogrumete

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 01:36 PM

According to stories told by people of the place in the Valencian town of Liria were buried several aircraft of the Republican army, of Russian manufacture (Polikarpov biplane I-15 or Chato, and I-16, the Fly) at the end of the Spanish civil war (1939).

Near the place where the airfield was placed in the war, we can see a building for a restaurant shaped like an airport tower.
The exact location where they are buried is a mystery despite the research we the AVS done (Ignacio and I) in the files of that Valencian city.

#2    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

Bio-Electric sentient being.

• 9,797 posts

• May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 13 July 2014 - 02:52 PM

Doesn't seem like they would be all that hard to find with some ground sonar or a good metal detector.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." Salman Rushdie

#3    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

Overlord of Delgon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:35 PM

If the claims are true; the 17-year research and hunt for WW2 Spitfires supposedly buried in Burma is now thought to be a myth - one that had cost millions to prove.
http://www.bbc.co.uk...d-asia-21483187

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

#4    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 3,176 posts

• WARNING!REALITY ADVISORY!
    Posts by this user may contain
    statements that may offend
    publishers of pics/clips of
    supposed UFO/alien sightings.

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:48 PM

As there is just 1 (one) find on google for Liria buried aircraft and the find lead to the YT clip in the OP
it is likely that a myth has been born on 11.07.2014, the day the clip has been published on YT.

Edited by toast, 13 July 2014 - 07:49 PM.

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

#5    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• 1,975 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 20 July 2014 - 06:34 AM

I think they found the spitfires. But yeah they found a B 29 frozen in ice intacted

#6    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,900 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:33 PM

View Postcoolguy, on 20 July 2014 - 06:34 AM, said:

I think they found the spitfires. But yeah they found a B 29 frozen in ice intacted

That was a heart wrenching NOVA documentary on the B-29. H and I had no idea the ending. Shocking and painful to watch. If you are into military planes I recommend watching Frozen in Time.

#7    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• 1,975 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 08 August 2014 - 05:04 AM

I have frozen in time on VHS , I have to watch it lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users