Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Sparkling 'angelic' UFO filmed over Italy

• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:58 PM

A strange cluster of bright objects flying in formation has been caught on video over Milan.

The Italian skies were the scene of an unusual spectacle earlier this month when a resident recorded a peculiar series of twinkling lights hovering high above the houses.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...lmed-over-italy

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,960 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:10 PM

More Mylar abuse caught on film.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#3    Hammerclaw

Hammerclaw

Far Traveler

• 5,337 posts

• "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:13 PM

Great shot of the ISS.

#4    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 5,409 posts

• Let there be Ziggy

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:15 PM

Yeah thats Italy. Even the UFOs are looking well styled there.

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

#5    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,796 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:37 PM

View PostJohn Wesley Boyd, on 14 July 2014 - 04:13 PM, said:

Great shot of the ISS.
That is most definitely *not* the ISS.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

#6    bubblykiss

bubblykiss

Last Among Equals

• 4,272 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:38 PM

Well, I can't be certain, but....that is definitely a billion or so fairies bursting through the thin walls that have mured them in another world....$10 says there are a lot more child abductions in the immediate area over the next few months....

#7    Thorvir Hrothgaard

Thorvir Hrothgaard

Ulfhednar

• 5,120 posts

• Europeans have to be allowed to do things before they can do them. Americans have to be prohibited, or they can do anything.

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:52 PM

Balloons tethered together and released into the wilds of Italy.

The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

#8    Hammerclaw

Hammerclaw

Far Traveler

• 5,337 posts

• "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:09 PM

Full screen it and freeze frame it. You can see the solar arrays and modules with sunlight glinting off the reflective surfaces. But if you really want to make believe it's angels from antares--knock yourself out.

"An atheist, like a Christian, holds that we can know whether or not there is a God. The Christian holds that we can know there is a God; the atheist, that we can know there is not. The Agnostic suspends judgment, saying that there are not sufficient grounds either for affirmation or for denial."

#9    CuriousRey

CuriousRey

Jedi Master

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts

• "Do or do not, there is no try." -Yoda

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:26 PM

Obviously a crack in the fabric of space-time, better get some caulk and seal that bad boy up.

#10    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,796 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:28 PM

View PostJohn Wesley Boyd, on 14 July 2014 - 05:09 PM, said:

Full screen it and freeze frame it. You can see the solar arrays and modules with sunlight glinting off the reflective surfaces. But if you really want to make believe it's angels from antares--knock yourself out.
Yes, if I think it isn't the ISS, than I must think it's something ridiculous and fanciful.  That makes sense.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

#11    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Poltergeist

• 2,192 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:33 PM

but how it is possible to see the ISS with naked eyes... can someone confirm if ISS was above Italy at that time?  Respectively Sunday 6 July -2014. Will be helpful knowing the time of the recording as well.

Edited by qxcontinuum, 14 July 2014 - 05:36 PM.

#12    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,123 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:56 PM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 14 July 2014 - 05:33 PM, said:

but how it is possible to see the ISS with naked eyes... can someone confirm if ISS was above Italy at that time?  Respectively Sunday 6 July -2014. Will be helpful knowing the time of the recording as well.

It is possible to see with the eyes

The International Space Station (ISS) can easily be spotted with the naked eye. Because of its size (110m x 100m x 30m), it reflects a large amount of sunlight.

http://iss.astroview...observation.php

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#13    We are lizard people

We are lizard people

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:20 PM

This is obviously a test pattern for Project Bluebeam

#14    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 5,409 posts

• Let there be Ziggy

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:49 PM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 14 July 2014 - 05:33 PM, said:

The ISS passed Milano 5 times during daytime on 06JUL2014:

http://www.heavens-a...2&tz=CET&cul=en

But I dont think that the object is the ISS1. Here is a still from the vid:

Posted Image

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

#15    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:00 PM

I took a crummy picture of the ISS at daytime once. It didn't look anything like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users