Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

A blind horse and a devoted owner

appaloosa prince blind horse justine ruta

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 38,006 posts

• "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:57 PM

In a touching display of dedication, a horse owner has taught her '100 per cent blind' animal how to ride again.

28-year old Appaloosa Prince lost his vision in one eye two years ago - before going completely blind six months later.

http://www.dailymail...ride-again.html

Posted Image

#2    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,017 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:22 PM

That horse is 28??!! I really had no idea they live so long. An amazing story! :wub:

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#3    Red Howler

Red Howler

Angry werewolf girl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,541 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:46 PM

Horses can live up to 35 years or longer.

The oldest horse Shayne, from Brentwood, is in her fifties:
http://pets-lovers.n...s-oldest-horse/

Not everything is explained

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users