Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Was MH17 really MH370?

• Please log in to reply
590 replies to this topic

#1    Mamooshie

Mamooshie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 11:53 PM

I am not saying that I believe this particular theory, but I have read a few particular conspiracy theories and one is that MH17 was really MH370.  According to certain theories, the bodies that were found at the site of mh17 were already badly decomposed and drained of blood so people are saying that they were the original passengers of mh370 and this was a way to cover up the missing plane.  IF that is the case, what happened to all the passengers who were supposedly on mh17?  That is what doesn't make sense to me.  I will post an article.

http://www.globalres...d-event/5392222

#2    DeWitz

DeWitz

DeWitz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

• "Follow me, it's in Room 101."
    Clyde P. Fesmire, PhD

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:08 AM

Hmmm. . . I don't know what to say about this plunge into inky-black ops and deep conspiratorial waters, so I won't say it.

[previously incarnate as 'szentgyorgy']

"Things fall apart. . . it's scientific." - Talking Heads

#3    Waspie_Dwarf

Waspie_Dwarf

Space Cadet

• 33,059 posts

• We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Oscar Wilde

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:24 AM

POPULAR

View PostMamooshie, on 20 July 2014 - 11:53 PM, said:

IF that is the case, what happened to all the passengers who were supposedly on mh17?  That is what doesn't make sense to me.

THAT is what doesn't make sense to you? Not just that I hope, because absolutely none of it makes sense to me.

For example they way you cover up a missing airliner is to make it suddenly appear... that makes no sense.

You cover up a missing airliner by pretending that a second airliner from the same airline has crashed... well that's not going to grab attention is it?

You have an airliner that goes missing in the Indian Ocean so to cover it up you collect all the pieces and all the dead bodies, transport them to a bloody civil war zone in Eastern Europe and spread them over a 50 square mile area... that really makes sense.

If you really want to cover up something to do with an airliner it would seem to me that the best way to do it would be to make the airliner (and therefore all the evidence) simply disappear (not that I am saying that MH370 IS being covered up). Having successfully made it disappear then I would think that the last thing you would want is it turning back up.

This section is full of paranoid delusions but this one is head and shoulders above most for them for it's tenuous grasp of reality.

Edited by Waspie_Dwarf, 21 July 2014 - 12:25 AM.

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-boggingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the street to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." - The Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Posted Image
Click on button

#4    Belial

Belial

Love me grub i do.

• 4,429 posts

• We all want to go to heaven, but no one wants to die to get their.

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:37 AM

In your opinion mate, but that accounts for 99% of anything you and a lot of others here say.
The one truth is we will never really know for sure, even the level heads can't talk their way out of that one can they?

Where it states "For official use only" - gently rub a white wax candle over the area indicated.

#5    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 6,552 posts

• I might have been born yesterday
    but, I stayed up all night.

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:57 AM

I am not saying that I believe this particular theory, but I have read a few particular conspiracy theories and one is that MH17 was really MH370.  According to certain theories, the bodies that were found at the site of mh17 were already badly decomposed and drained of blood so people are saying that they were the original passengers of mh370 and this was a way to cover up the missing plane.  IF that is the case, what happened to all the passengers who were supposedly on mh17?  That is what doesn't make sense to me.  I will post an article.

Can you provide a link to that? Unless I missed it, it didn't appear in the link that you posted.

#6    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,568 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:23 AM

Man is it just me our is our group drinking too much ,of late? Read the News,and the Facts  guys& Gal`s ! Flt17 FLT 370 both are now in the History books ! Both aircraft are bits and pcs now !

This is a Work in Progress!

#7    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

BigFoot Whisperer

• 3,245 posts

• One of the beginnings of human emancipation is knowing when authority needs to be corrected | Hitchens, adapted

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:25 AM

Mamooshie said: "That is what doesn't make sense to me."

and it shouldn't make sense to anyone.

The relatives of the victims is the true acid test. ask them

"I'm not trying to say your wrong, I'm just saying I disagree with you" ~ Jeremy ~

#8    Mamooshie

Mamooshie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:27 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 21 July 2014 - 12:57 AM, said:

Can you provide a link to that? Unless I missed it, it didn't appear in the link that you posted.

A significant number of the bodies weren’t fresh,” suggesting that the bodies may have been tampered with as they were said to have been drained of blood and reeked of decomposition.

You must have missed it because it is in the article.  If you scroll down and under the pics of the clothing and where it shows a pic of flight mh17 being cancelled, about 2 paragraphs under that is where it said it.  I understand that a lot of this is speculation and not proven fact yet, but it has just gained my interest and I like to see what others have to say about it.

#9    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,568 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:30 AM

ITs plenty hot enough over there to with the heat of the day,and fires,and rapid disassembly of the entire craft,and passengers would Indeed de-compose very quickly ! Look at the facts,not the story`s !

This is a Work in Progress!

#10    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 6,552 posts

• I might have been born yesterday
    but, I stayed up all night.

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:48 AM

View PostMamooshie, on 21 July 2014 - 01:27 AM, said:

A significant number of the bodies weren’t fresh,” suggesting that the bodies may have been tampered with as they were said to have been drained of blood and reeked of decomposition.

You must have missed it because it is in the article.  If you scroll down and under the pics of the clothing and where it shows a pic of flight mh17 being cancelled, about 2 paragraphs under that is where it said it.  I understand that a lot of this is speculation and not proven fact yet, but it has just gained my interest and I like to see what others have to say about it.

Yep, my bad.

From your quote of the article; A significant number of the bodies weren’t fresh,” suggesting that the bodies may have been tampered with as they were said to have been drained of blood and reeked of decomposition."

In the obviously biased view of the author it might suggest that. I'm sorry Mamooshie, I don't believe a word of it. From the get-go he is telling his readers what to think and uses every trick in the book to do so.

He's not an author or a reporter. He's a conspiracy theory blogger.

#11    mrbusdriver

mrbusdriver

Psychic Spy

• 1,641 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:58 AM

POPULAR

A bunch of folks died in a horrible manner. I personally find it really distasteful that their families and friends have to endure the media's incessant bantering about the heat, the humidity, and the neglect of their loved ones' remains. (my dad was a Pathologist and Coroner, been there)

Is this what we've come to as a planet? Makes me envy the folks in deepest  "uncivilized" places...they cannot imagine the horrors we inflict on ourselves here, and what we find "interesting".

#12    Mamooshie

Mamooshie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:59 AM

Makes sense  :-)  Thanks for the input and not bashing me.  Was just looking for other views  :-)

#13    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,824 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:50 AM

Also he is anti American or Anti West

#14    Obviousman

Obviousman

Spaced out and plane crazy

• 1,770 posts

• "Truth needs no defence. Nobody - NOBODY - can ever take the footsteps I made on the surface of the Moon away from me."
    Gene Cernan, Apollo 17

Posted 21 July 2014 - 08:22 AM

"Was MH17 really MH370?"

No.

#15    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,469 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:17 AM

There is no way that B-777's  can be secretly switched in such a manner because only a certain number of B-777 airframes were built and can be accounted for, and that also applies to its engines, APU, and other time- sensitive replacement equipment. As is the case with any large aircraft, I can reveal a switched aircraft within 30 minutes.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users