Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Signature Rules Question...

advertising allowed not allowed questionmark ??? signature rules question

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    NuttyKaks

NuttyKaks

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 58 posts

• You think I'm crazy do you? If you think I am why would my rainbow ninja cow that speaks spanish say I'm awesome? :P

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:44 AM

:unsure2: Um... I looked through the FAQ page, but I didn't find anything about my question... I was wondering if advertising a shop is allowed in your signature? :unsure:

R.I.P

Robin Williams

July 21, 1951 - August 11, 2014

You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. ~ Robin Williams

#2    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 15,144 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:39 AM

View PostNuttyKaks, on 23 July 2014 - 12:44 AM, said:

:unsure2: Um... I looked through the FAQ page, but I didn't find anything about my question... I was wondering if advertising a shop is allowed in your signature? :unsure:

No, advertising is not allowed.

4. Signatures and profiles Please remember the following regarding signature and profile content:
  • 4a. Advertising: Do not use your signature or profile to promote commercial products, services or web sites.
  • 4b. Image Size: Signatures should be no larger than 500x150 pixels. Images used in signatures or avatars should not exceed 100k.
  • 4c. Distracting images: Please avoid the use of flashing or overly distracting animated signature or avatar images.
Forum Rules

"You cannot pass," he said. … "I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. Go back to the Shadow! You cannot pass."

#3    NuttyKaks

NuttyKaks

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 58 posts

• You think I'm crazy do you? If you think I am why would my rainbow ninja cow that speaks spanish say I'm awesome? :P

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:10 PM

View PostDaughter of the Nine Moons, on 23 July 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

No, advertising is not allowed.

4. Signatures and profiles Please remember the following regarding signature and profile content:
  • 4a. Advertising: Do not use your signature or profile to promote commercial products, services or web sites.
  • 4b. Image Size: Signatures should be no larger than 500x150 pixels. Images used in signatures or avatars should not exceed 100k.
  • 4c. Distracting images: Please avoid the use of flashing or overly distracting animated signature or avatar images.
Forum Rules

Hmm I missed that. Thanks!

R.I.P

Robin Williams

July 21, 1951 - August 11, 2014

You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. ~ Robin Williams

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users