Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astrology Talk: What's your sign?

GigglyRedhead

We all know this about ourselves, I am sure.

So, I am just curious! What kind of astrological signs are floating about? I am a Virgo.

Which astrology are we speaking of?

In western astrology I am a Capricorn. My birth flower is a carnation.

In I-Ching I am a yin metal dog.

Celtic Astrology I am a stag. In Celtic Tree Astrology I am a Birch.

In Burmese astrology I am a dragon...

I was born under the "wolf moon" according to a site on Native American Indians.

P.S: I hold no stock or belief in any of this, just thought I'd elaborate a bit for sake of discussion.

• Like 4

I'm a Libra.

I try to keep things balanced around here. Meaning, I keep an open mind, but am not above slamming someone who is posting obvious BS.

• Like 2

Scorpio. I dont look like a vampire tho, because it's not my rising. Or well, you dont see me with a vampire face as a default... a macho-wannabe Leo face.

I have my sun in Scorpio And Aires Asc. ...yes, an Enigma ...

Scorpio - for whatever it's worth ;)

Aquarius, but on the cusp of Capricorn.

Sometimes depending on the horoscope, it changes between the dates and I happen to be on that day that gets flipped :) I have an older horoscope that lists me as Capricorn, but all the newer ones I'm Aquarius.

i'm never entirely sure. it's right on the boundary between Scorpio and Sagittarious, and the reputable sources (i.e. not the "Horoscopes" in the papers) tend to differ as to which one to put me in. I think I tend to lean toward Scorpio, not least because I can never spell Sagittarious.

Virgo.

More specifically, Sun in Virgo, Moon in Gemini, and Ascendant in Scorpio..

Some people versed in astrology might say this is like having a peanut butter, ketchup, and mustard sandwich. ;)

• Like 2

Virgo sun, Taurus moon, Capricorn Ascendant.

• Like 1

Libra and unlike other people on here I somewhat believe certain traits because Librans a known as indecisive and I would have to be the worlds worst decision maker because I just can't choose sometimes.

Thanks for sharing everyone. I am interested in all astrological kinds, so I am interested in hearing some of the other ones too! This is really just for fun, I don't hold much stock in it either...seems rather illogical. :)

As for Chinese zodiac, I am a rabbit. Don't know any of the other ones.

Cancer

Todays horoscope from the paper.

Exercising caution is wise because the hypersensitive Cancer Moon might stir up plenty of emotional turmoil today. Thankfully, your self-confidence can quiet your insecurities, even if you end up revealing more than you initially intended. Thinking twice before spilling the beans prevents a sticky situation. However, if you say nothing at all, your hurt could easily turn to resentment. Don't give up while searching for that elusive middle path between transparency and secrecy; your relationships will benefit from your persistence.

Leo, in the year of the Fire monkey...

monkey see...monkey do...

Libra. Fire Rabbit.

obviously don't buy it, but a girlfriend of mine did and was all into it.